Half of all 'unsheltered' homeless people are located in one state: report

I remember personally what happens when an area is permissive about homeless behavior. I was in Harvard Square a lot when that city council, under pressure from do-gooder students, moved to allow homeless to camp on top of the steam grates that pour hot air onto the streets of Cambridge owing to their peculiar heating system. Police had formerly been moving them on, as they used to do with park benches.

INSTANTLY we had to walk on sidewalks crowded with hundreds of sleeping bodies on top of the grates as homeless poured in from all over. IIRC, that law was rescinded within six months -----------------

But that was in a saner day. Now the idea is to just give over whole cities to the incompetent and the psychotic.

You've been losing population.
However, good news, once California enacts their reparations program, where they will be GIVING black Californians $360K, your population is going to boom!
In fact, I can hear the U-Haul trucks and trailers being loaded as we speak!

No, I have read that they have poured in from all 48 other states (I'm excepting Hawaii!). Thousands and many tens of thousands, because it's warm and they can panhandle and steal and be psychotic and camp on the sidewalks and in the roads and parks freely, because California has no functioning government.
well i lived here for 50 years....and the local news went out and talked to as many as they could....and found that at least 80% are Californians....ill take that over what you read.....

"homeless" is a trigger word for the unsheltered.
A "trigger word"? I have no idea what that means in this case.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If they are homeless, that's a good word to describe them. Renaming doesn't fix the problem.

Euphemism drift from n****r to black to darkies to colored to black to Afro-American to black to African American to Black is not going to fix the problem of black crime and incompetence. Euphemism drift from fool to simple to "natural" to village idiot to Mongoloid to moron to retarded to mentally challenged is not going to fix the problem of serious inborn deficiency of intelligence.

This kind of wordplay is leftism at its worst and I am no longer playing. I call them homeless and I think they should be run out of town. Wherever they go.

Since Cali has half of them, clearly you all do not have your share.

For our population size, we are flooded with them. Take Eugene for instance, a very VERY blue city with shitty weather. It has the nation's HIGHEST rate of homeless.

Report: 2018 HUD Data Puts Eugene First Among U.S. Cities For Homelessness​

For our population size, we are flooded with them. Take Eugene for instance, a very VERY blue city with shitty weather. It has the nation's HIGHEST rate of homeless.
Well, it's spreading rapidly as a "lifestyle." I read, and have seen photo-shoots, that homeless are all over the Washington, D.C. area now, shocking the tourists.

Well, it's spreading rapidly as a "lifestyle." I read, and have seen photo-shoots, that homeless are all over the Washington, D.C. area now, shocking the tourists.
you read and believe a lot of shit dont you?....like what you "read' about the homeless in Cal...

The "homeless" crisis in this country has gone from being a slight annoyance, to an issue that could bring this country down.

The "homeless" advocates need to be shoved out of the way, so that we can truthfully deal with what's actually going on.

They prefer warmth and getting in amongst millions of people, many tourists, and trying to panhandle or beg for money. You won't see nearly the same level of homeless in flyover states because many of them are shitholes to live in, more so if you're homeless.

You think tourist visit the shit and needle filled streets where the homeless live? :auiqs.jpg:
There was an article not to long ago about a major company cancelling their annual meeting in San Fran because of all the shit and homeless in the streets.

Forum List

Back