Half of militants quit Aleppo battle

letting syrian and ISIS forces battle out each other.
Joining Isis. Accept the truth. The government you never stopped to blame is your best friend.

Knowing people and agreeing with their politics do not have to go hand in hand. I didn't agree with my god-father's politics when he was in power and was very outspoken. Why should I not be outspoken against Bashar and his regime?

Knowing people and agreeing with their politics do not have to go hand in hand. I didn't agree with my god-father's politics when he was in power and was very outspoken. Why should I not be outspoken against Bashar and his regime?
No one wants to force you to believe and say something you don´t agree to. But you should see the trouble you can run into when you criticize the Syrian government too much at this very juncture. People thought that I am an Islamist just because of my location information (North Rhine Caliphate). What could they think about people who are busy to blame the government on something while the government´s opponents commit disgusting crimes every day?

Last edited:
No one wants to force you to believe and say something you don´t agree to. But you should see the trouble you can run into when you criticize the Syrian government too much at this very juncture. People thought that I am an Islamist just because of my location information (North Rhine Caliphate). What could they think about people who are busy to blame the government on something while the government´s opponents commit disgusting crimes every day?

I've been on a hit list before. I have not been home, when I could still travel, because of threats. Now I can't even tolerate a few hours to see my grandkids.
I have every reason to be critical of the Assads and what they have done. I've knew them socially and politically, I don't like the way they have abused their power, their people or their country and I certainly don't care the way they have raped Lebanon for a third of a century.
I don't care anymore about tiptoeing. I will help my syrian friends shout out about the abuse of Assad. I don't have to be careful about criticizing the syrian regime. What trouble are you threatening me with? Something I have not been through already? I've been outspoken against the Assads for most of my life. I'm not going to stop now.

I've been on a hit list before. I have not been home, when I could still travel, because of threats. Now I can't even tolerate a few hours to see my grandkids.
I have every reason to be critical of the Assads and what they have done. I've knew them socially and politically, I don't like the way they have abused their power, their people or their country and I certainly don't care the way they have raped Lebanon for a third of a century.
I don't care anymore about tiptoeing. I will help my syrian friends shout out about the abuse of Assad. I don't have to be careful about criticizing the syrian regime. What trouble are you threatening me with? Something I have not been through already? I've been outspoken against the Assads for most of my life. I'm not going to stop now.
I don´t threaten you but I am warning you of a possible loss of reputation because your hate towards the Syrian government is bigger than the hate towards the Islamists. Still, there is no alternative to Assad. You self said that our democracy isn´t working in the ME. You may not be happy with all what is done by the government but when you open your eyes you´ll see that Mr. Assad is doing a good job. The whole people is able to resist a years long siege by brutal Islamists from various countries, trained and financed by several countries, and after 3 years of war, people in Syria have to fear that they cannot get their money, because Western sanctions forbid to sell ATM spare parts to Syria.

I don´t threaten you but I am warning you of a possible loss of reputation because your hate towards the Syrian government is bigger than the hate towards the Islamists. Still, there is no alternative to Assad. You self said that our democracy isn´t working in the ME. You may not be happy with all what is done by the government but when you open your eyes you´ll see that Mr. Assad is doing a good job. The whole people is able to resist a years long siege by brutal Islamists from various countries, trained and financed by several countries, and after 3 years of war, people in Syria have to fear that they cannot get their money, because Western sanctions forbid to sell ATM spare parts to Syria.

Neither what Haf.Ass or Bashar did was of benefit for their country. People suffered under both and with the attack on protesters and now civil war he is not caring for the syria, only his own power.
Why should the people suffer or settle? There are good people that could step forward. No it does not have to an american style republic, but it could and should have the right to elect their representatives. They should have a right to determine, without threat of force or abuse, some of the political direction of their country. A country that is willing to protect it people not strong arm the majority to bend to the greed and control of a tribal minority.

Neither what Haf.Ass or Bashar did was of benefit for their country. People suffered under both and with the attack on protesters and now civil war he is not caring for the syria, only his own power.
Why should the people suffer or settle? There are good people that could step forward. No it does not have to an american style republic, but it could and should have the right to elect their representatives. They should have a right to determine, without threat of force or abuse, some of the political direction of their country. A country that is willing to protect it people not strong arm the majority to bend to the greed and control of a tribal minority.
That is just your opinion. For me, Syria does a good job. And they have the ability to vote.

That is just your opinion. For me, Syria does a good job. And they have the ability to vote.

Vote? staged and determined by Assad. Those candidates for the FSA were not allowed on the ballot.
This last vote was a set up. True, it had two other candidates, chosen by parliment, and first time an Assad was not the only candidate, but in the midst of a civil war to get 88% of the vote is not a valid election. Half the population is displaced, 200,000 have been killed, and you really believe Assad would get 88%?

Vote? staged and determined by Assad. Those candidates for the FSA were not allowed on the ballot.
This last vote was a set up. True, it had two other candidates, chosen by parliment, and first time an Assad was not the only candidate, but in the midst of a civil war to get 88% of the vote is not a valid election. Half the population is displaced, 200,000 have been killed, and you really believe Assad would get 88%?
Terrorist organizations are regularly not qualified to participate in elections.
Over 11 million Syrians participated in the elections.
The war has shown to those who opposed Assad that Assad is the man for Syria. Terrorism raised the support for Assad also among the Sunnis.

May 2013:
NATO has been studying data that told of a sharp rise in support for
Assad. The data, compiled by Western-sponsored activists and organizations,
showed that a majority of Syrians were alarmed by the Al Qaida takeover of
the Sunni revolt and preferred to return to Assad, Middle East Newsline reported.
“Assad is winning the war
mostly because the people are cooperating with him against the rebels.”
The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels.
“The Sunnis have no love for Assad, but the great majority of the
community is withdrawing from the revolt,” the source said. “What is left is
the foreign fighters who are sponsored by Qatar and Saudi Arabia. They are
seen by the Sunnis as far worse than Assad.”
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

Last edited:
Terrorist organizations are regularly not qualified to participate in elections.
Over 11 million Syrians participated in the elections.
The war has shown to those who opposed Assad that Assad is the man for Syria. Terrorism raised the support for Assad also among the Sunnis.

May 2013:
NATO has been studying data that told of a sharp rise in support for
Assad. The data, compiled by Western-sponsored activists and organizations,
showed that a majority of Syrians were alarmed by the Al Qaida takeover of
the Sunni revolt and preferred to return to Assad, Middle East Newsline reported.
“Assad is winning the war
mostly because the people are cooperating with him against the rebels.”
The data, relayed to NATO over the last month, asserted that 70 percent
of Syrians support the Assad regime. Another 20 percent were deemed neutral and the remaining 10 percent expressed support for the rebels.
“The Sunnis have no love for Assad, but the great majority of the
community is withdrawing from the revolt,” the source said. “What is left is
the foreign fighters who are sponsored by Qatar and Saudi Arabia. They are
seen by the Sunnis as far worse than Assad.”
NATO data Assad winning the war for Syrians hearts and minds - World Tribune World Tribune

It is not a fair or free election without the SNC candidate.

It is not a fair or free election without the SNC candidate.
The SNC is not a valid Syrian party and therefor cannot participate.

To Assad, of course it is not valid. He does not allow such competition. Parliament would not allow any candidate that might be a threat to his grasp of power in Syria.
SNC is a coalition of parties, most are legal. Many of the members served in parliament. Second vice president Suheir, was an outspoken secular democrat female.
You keep using the terms secular and free. Perhaps you should actually read the SNC charter.

To Assad, of course it is not valid. He does not allow such competition. Parliament would not allow any candidate that might be a threat to his grasp of power in Syria.
SNC is a coalition of parties, most are legal. Many of the members served in parliament. Second vice president Suheir, was an outspoken secular democrat female.
You keep using the terms secular and free. Perhaps you should actually read the SNC charter.
The SNC is the western representation of the terrorist FSA and therefor a terrorist organisation as well. The SNC resides in the west, far away from war and danger and it talks bullshit and lies. Read here, what the FSA thinks of the SNC:
Geneva II peace Conference doomed to fail US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The SNC is the western representation of the terrorist FSA and therefor a terrorist organisation as well. The SNC resides in the west, far away from war and danger and it talks bullshit and lies. Read here, what the FSA thinks of the SNC:
Geneva II peace Conference doomed to fail US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

SIF are terrorist with groups like Suqur al-Sham, Kata’ib Ahrar al-Sham, Jabhat al-Nusra

Forum List

Back