🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Attacking Soldiers with Gun in One Hand, Baby in the Other

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It appears that the lives of children don't matter to Hamus. If they want to fight, they should fight like men and leave the children alone.

Hamas Attacking Soldiers with Gun in One Hand, Baby in the Other

By Lea Speyer July 24, 2014 , 11:21 am

As Operation Protective Edge now enters its 17th day, IDF soldiers returning from the war front in Gaza are giving shocking testimony about the barbaric methods Hamas is using to deter soldiers.

Parents of wounded soldiers told Kol Yisrael radio on Tuesday that their sons reported numerous instances in which Hamas would use young children as human shields.

Many of the soldiers told their parents that Hamas would repeatedly send out young children to the streets in the Shuja’iya neighborhood in northern Gaza with guns to try and attack IDF troops.

Read more at

Hamas Attacking Soldiers with Gun in One Hand, Baby in the Other - Israel News.

Some people will believe anything without proof if it fits their bias
Very plausible that Hamas fighters use such "tactics".

Based upon what? Your belief that they would?

There were eyewitnesses to this. And I have stated before, my own husband saw how these Arabs treat there children. From his hotel room while in the Middle East in the early 80's, he observed people protesting something or other. The children were placed in the front, the women in the middle, and the men were shooting over their heads. The government tanks didn't care who was where -- they just started shooting. However, nothing is stopping you from becoming a human shield if you feel you must help Hamas.

If Zionists had not turned "the holocaust" into an industry and exaggerated the events to a degree of tragic comedy, there would be less skepticism when they make claims today.

Deal with it.

If Zionists had not turned "the holocaust" into an industry and exaggerated the events to a degree of tragic comedy, there would be less skepticism when they make claims today.

Deal with it.

you have an interesting sense of humor------do you do muslim weddings?. I am not familiar with the
term "tragic comedy" Is tragic comedy an actual form of drama? what does the mask look like?

I googled----there IS a form of drama called tragic-comedy it is very simple----a tragedy with
lots of elements of comedy thrown in-----which parts of Auschwitz did you fine the most comic?

I found Charlie Chaplin as hitler kinda funny. Goebbels was an excellent comic writer-----
I read Nazi literature as a child------I found it very funny---something like Mad Magazine---
later on I discovered that lots of people believe it-------in fact some of the stuff I read was
actually holocaust denial before the fact----the stuff from the late 30s

Last edited:
There were eyewitnesses to this. And I have stated before, my own husband saw how these Arabs treat there children. From his hotel room while in the Middle East in the early 80's, he observed people protesting something or other. The children were placed in the front, the women in the middle, and the men were shooting over their heads. The government tanks didn't care who was where -- they just started shooting. However, nothing is stopping you from becoming a human shield if you feel you must help Hamas.
.................^^ another Silly-Sally lie fest......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Deal with it.

you have an interesting sense of humor------do you do muslim weddings?. I am not familiar with the
term "tragic comedy" Is tragic comedy an actual form of drama? what does the mask look like?

I could give two fucks for Muslims.

Tragic comedy is when something is so laughable it becomes painful, because it's really not funny at all.

"Nazi" in 1,2,3...

No Nazi for you Archie.. But I would like interviews and names.
I'm sure these IDF guys are under non-disclosure in terms of discussing
action reports.. Really won't know unless the IDF CHOOSES to release evidence
either to the press or some Intl. Agency.. Right now -- they are kinda busy for that
kind of nit-picking.. Some press agency might get lucky and catch them in the act.

And that goes BOTH ways.. BTW --- alleged attacks on UN schools is in the same bag
with me.. Takes more to make it a fact..

Forum List

Back