🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas continuing to lose popularity among Palestinian in Gaza

Fundamentalist Christians who claim to love Jews and Israel so much don't want peace in the Middle East because they believe that war in Israel and the destruction of the Temple Mount will result in the 'second coming' of their junior god, Jesus.:eusa_naughty:

Fundamentalist Christians who claim to love Jews and Israel so much don't want peace in the Middle East because they believe that war in Israel and the destruction of the Temple Mount will result in the 'second coming' of their junior god, Jesus.:eusa_naughty:

What the fuck are you smoking?

Now how would you know what Fundamentalist Christians want? I doubt if you actually have spoken to many of them. Meanwhile, why not tell us how the Muslims want to have a new Caliphate. This would affect the entire world. By the way, what in the world is a "junior God?" I don't think anyone has ever heard Jesus referred to in that way. Is Allah your main God with Mohammed his "senior Prophet?" I really think that Polkow (if he really is a Jew although people can fake whatever they actually are on a forum), must be one of those Leftists who would actually like to see Israel destroyed. Did you ever hear the one that many Fundamentalist Christians tell, Polkow? The Messiah shows up in Israel and the taxi driver asks him if this is his first or second visit. Now getting back to the title of this thread, Polkow, do you think that Hamas is losing popularity among the people in Gaza?

Isn't it just awful Hoss? Bad enough we got around 10 to 12 million Jews in support of Israel over the Palestinian terrorists who want Israel annihilated. And thanks to the acts of the Palestinian terrorists & their supporters we now also have 50+ million Evangelicals to piss them off. Go Hamas!

Now how would you know what Fundamentalist Christians want? I doubt if you actually have spoken to many of them. Meanwhile, why not tell us how the Muslims want to have a new Caliphate. This would affect the entire world. By the way, what in the world is a "junior God?" I don't think anyone has ever heard Jesus referred to in that way. Is Allah your main God with Mohammed his "senior Prophet?" I really think that Polkow (if he really is a Jew although people can fake whatever they actually are on a forum), must be one of those Leftists who would actually like to see Israel destroyed. Did you ever hear the one that many Fundamentalist Christians tell, Polkow? The Messiah shows up in Israel and the taxi driver asks him if this is his first or second visit. Now getting back to the title of this thread, Polkow, do you think that Hamas is losing popularity among the people in Gaza?

Isn't it just awful Hoss? Bad enough we got around 10 to 12 million Jews in support of Israel over the Palestinian terrorists who want Israel annihilated. And thanks to the acts of the Palestinian terrorists & their supporters we now also have 50+ million Evangelicals to piss them off. Go Hamas!

The Jewish Messiah isn't god man like the christers think.. as to Hamas, I hope the PLO kicks their asses. I think Israel could deal with the PLO . Better we should also worry about the rightwing white trash goyim

" Hamas is the best hope for the Palestinian people." :cool:

hi...

i wanted to dress appropriately for you while we have this moment together, i keep forgetting to cover my offensive face, head and body in your presence.

" Hamas is the best hope for the Palestinian people."

hmm ? can we go over this again:

yah. "the best hope for the palestinian people."

I sure wish Hamas the greatest of success in filling Arafat's shoes to help the Palestinians live in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State.

The Jewish Messiah isn't god man like the christers think.. as to Hamas, I hope the PLO kicks their asses. I think Israel could deal with the PLO . Better we should also worry about the rightwing white trash goyim
Polkow sounds like one of those Leftist trash fellows. Many of those Right Wingers whom you call "white trash goyim" happen to have graduated from top notch American colleges. May we ask you where you got your education, Polkow, since you really do not sound too swift. For all we know, you could be a Muslim who attended a madrassa who has fun calling the non Jews "goyim" while you pretend to be a Jew. Perhaps your Imam is telling you to call the non Jews that. However, Polkow, no one is stopping you from practicing any religion you want to, even if you want to believe that Mohammed is the final Prophet (after all there are thousands of different beliefs in this world), but you really do seem to have a big problem with what the Christians believe in. After all, if you are living here in American, you certainly know that people have freedom of religion, whether they are Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Agnostics, Atheists, etc. I think one of the big problems here is that the Leftist Jews and the Muslims can't bear to see millions and millions of American Christians supporting Israel and the Jews. They would much rather not see any support given to Israel so that Israel's enemies can roll right over her and destroy her.

Forum List

Back