Hamas Fires Rockets Into Southern Israel. Again.

The land that is currently called Israel has always been cursed by religious madness. Israel will either go the way of South Africa, or it will face 2 options: a complete massacre of Palestinians, or a giant crater located where what was once Israel.

There are other options. Removal of the Hamas terrorist regime, is one example.
Oh what were things like before Hamas came into power?

No blockade, no houses destroyed and no restrictions on movement

The land that is currently called Israel has always been cursed by religious madness. Israel will either go the way of South Africa, or it will face 2 options: a complete massacre of Palestinians, or a giant crater located where what was once Israel.

All 3 of those things are lies. Restrictions on movement began long before Hamas, and houses have been destroyed for decades before Hamas. True the current blockade has only been in place since Hamas, but the travel of goods in and out of Gaza has always been at Israel's behest.

Too bad they don't have weapons so they can have a true battle. IS supporters have no weapons either. Of course easier for Israel to take their frustrations out on helpless people. I don't believe a word Israel says anymore. They do not fight fair and lie through their teeth.

Since when do ISIS ever fight true battles? all they do is chop people's heads off and rape Yazidi women.

Pfft, you can't be serious.

And give me a fucking break. You'll believe anyone who trashes the Jews, you're antisemite, the only reason you don't believe Israel is because it goes that way in your twisted ideology.

Too bad they don't have weapons so they can have a true battle. IS supporters have no weapons either. Of course easier for Israel to take their frustrations out on helpless people. I don't believe a word Israel says anymore. They do not fight fair and lie through their teeth.

Since when do ISIS ever fight true battles? all they do is chop people's heads off and rape Yazidi women.

And give me a fucking break. You'll believe anyone who trashes the Jews, you're antisemite, the only reason you don't believe Israel is because it goes that way in your twisted ideology.

ISIS are not in Gaza, unless Israel sent them in. Israel can't be trusted, their false flags are well known about. I doubt any rockets came from Gaza and I don't even care what or how many fake pictures you can show. Too many lies, way to many. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf, that is your story.

Penelope is obviously a hateful demented person like Sherri. Don't even respond to her/its posts.

ISIS are not in Gaza, unless Israel sent them in. Israel can't be trusted, their false flags are well known about. I doubt any rockets came from Gaza and I don't even care what or how many fake pictures you can show. Too many lies, way to many. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf, that is your story.

1) What are these false flag attacks?
2) Prove that the rocket attacks are fake.

If you don't know the definition of false flag look it up.

Prove that they are real.

Penelope is obviously a hateful demented person like Sherri. Don't even respond to her/its posts.

Eh, and they threaten again that if Hamas doesn't budge, they'll fire rockets again tonight.

Meh. Bunch of bored lifeless idiots.

tn5.jpg

Eh, and they threaten again that if Hamas doesn't budge, they'll fire rockets again tonight.

Meh. Bunch of bored lifeless idiots.

tn5.jpg

ISIS & Hamas are at war massacring each other. How wonderful for the USA & Israel. May both sides win.

ISIS Declares War on Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood - Walid Shoebat

All 3 of those things are lies. Restrictions on movement began long before Hamas, and houses have been destroyed for decades before Hamas. True the current blockade has only been in place since Hamas, but the travel of goods in and out of Gaza has always been at Israel's behest.

Which was in line with immigration controls as practised by other nations, so not the same thing. Even the Land of the Free has stricter immigration controls these days.
Only those used by terrorists under the terms of the Geneva conventions. Hamas has destroyed as many homes as Israel to make way for their leaders palaces.Egypt also deatroys homes in gaza to stop the tunnels.
Again immigration control, but prior to hamas gaza had a sea port and an airport to ship goods in and out. Israel had no say in those two infrastructures, yet the arab muslims still wanted Israel to ship the goods for them.

Peace and prosperity between Israelis and Palestinians. Israelis investing and building factories in the West Bank. Then Clinton decided to ram through a peace deal last minute, and Arafat walked away because he didn't get 100% of what he wanted. In reality the Palestinians have suffered one bad leadership after another.

Peace and prosperity between Israelis and Palestinians. Israelis investing and building factories in the West Bank. Then Clinton decided to ram through a peace deal last minute, and Arafat walked away because he didn't get 100% of what he wanted. In reality the Palestinians have suffered one bad leadership after another.
Well that's a long ways away from your usual stance that Palestinians are bloodthirsty savages. Progress. :thup:

Yes. However just how sorry can we feel for the Palestinians when it is they the Palestinian people who supported Arafat & elected Hamas to govern them?

Read my question again. I know what a false flag attack is, But you keep posting that Israel is responsible for all these false flag attacks around the world. I asked you to post these alleged attacks and prove they are Israel.

You also didn't answer question 2

ISIS are not in Gaza, unless Israel sent them in.

That's the stupidest statement ever. How do you think that works, exactly? you think in order to exist in Gaza they need to move there? No, hon, ISIS exists already in many Salafi movements in both Gaza and Sinai, it existed before it was officially named ISIS by late-to-wake westerners.

They now just adopted the official name, but the ideology exists.

But why would I bother explaining that to you? you have no common sense on that subject, WHATSOEVER.

Who are you even, than we need to prove anything to you??

Well that's a long ways away from your usual stance that Palestinians are bloodthirsty savages. Progress. :thup:

Roudy has on many occasions said that there are peaceful Palestinians. Like most of us, when he talks about terrorist PAlestinians, he is not reff

Yes. However just how sorry can we feel for the Palestinians when it is they the Palestinian people who supported Arafat & elected Hamas to govern them?

Oh common Monti. Arafat was a great man and leader, and he did so much for the Palestinians!!

I'm an American, that is who I am, and I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a rogue government.

I'm an American, that is who I am, and I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a rogue government.
Me too! All aid should be cut from Arab nations. The bloodsuckers.

Don't use words like 'rogue' , which you don't understand.

Forum List

Back