Hamas Fires Rockets Into Southern Israel. Again.

Since when do ISIS ever fight true battles? all they do is chop people's heads off and rape Yazidi women.

Pfft, you can't be serious.

And give me a fucking break. You'll believe anyone who trashes the Jews, you're antisemite, the only reason you don't believe Israel is because it goes that way in your twisted ideology.

ISIS are not in Gaza, unless Israel sent them in. Israel can't be trusted, their false flags are well known about. I doubt any rockets came from Gaza and I don't even care what or how many fake pictures you can show. Too many lies, way to many. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf, that is your story.

1) What are these false flag attacks?
2) Prove that the rocket attacks are fake.

If you don't know the definition of false flag look it up.

Prove that they are real.

Who are you even, than we need to prove anything to you??

I'm an American, that is who I am, and I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a rogue government.

So move out.

I don't understand Palestinians. They start attacks agaisnt Israeli's & then when Israel retaliates the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.
you think israel has done nothing to palestinians since the last rockets?

I don't understand Palestinians. They start attacks agaisnt Israeli's & then when Israel retaliates the Palis & their supporters bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's. It's called Palestinian mentality.

The last rocksts were yesterday. Not even a scratch on the "martyred" (LOL) palis.

The last rocksts were yesterday. Not even a scratch on the "martyred" (LOL) palis.
sorry, i meant in the intermission. rockets make the headlines, but do you think that was the 'start?'

ISIS are not in Gaza, unless Israel sent them in. Israel can't be trusted, their false flags are well known about. I doubt any rockets came from Gaza and I don't even care what or how many fake pictures you can show. Too many lies, way to many. You know the story of the boy who cried wolf, that is your story.

I'm an American, that is who I am, and I'm tired of my tax dollars going to a rogue government.

So move out.

Penelope is Sherri;s daughter.

sorry, i meant in the intermission. rockets make the headlines, but do you think that was the 'start?'

The start was not in this century.

So move out.

I never thought anyone could be more fun to play with than Sherri. I was wrong.

So move out.

This is one of you guys is it not, one of Stalins Jews:

His count of 7,000 shot in 28 days remains the most organized and protracted mass murder by a single individual on record;[3] and saw him being named the Guinness World Record holder for 'Most Prolific Executioner' in 2010
Vasily Blokhin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

No. Idiot.

That has nothing to do with the "occupation" and just because you repeat the same old nonsense doesn't make it true.
That's easy for you to say, you're not the one being occupied.

Those who fired the rockets were Salafi organizations (ISIS), NOT Hamas. They fired because they see Hamas as greater threat than Israel.

Hamas arrested and hurt some of their men, ISIS sees them as enemy of Islam. It told them that unless they free their men in 48 hours, they'll open a front with the Zionists, in order to bring forth Israeli retaliation on Hamas. Ironic, they want to hurt Hamas by hurting Zionist Israeli.

Salafis could not care kess about Gaza or Israel or occupation, silly billy. They care about religion.

So think before snapping the same old nonsense over abd over again
The article in Hosefly's OP, says it was Hamas.

It's that simple: Even Saudi Arabia finally gave in and stated the Palestinians " negotiate" with Israel rather then to demand all or nothing.. ASS HOLE
There's nothing to negotiate, asswipe!

Just get the fuck off land that isn't yours!

No. Idiot.

That has nothing to do with the "occupation" and just because you repeat the same old nonsense doesn't make it true.
That's easy for you to say, you're not the one being occupied.

Those who fired the rockets were Salafi organizations (ISIS), NOT Hamas. They fired because they see Hamas as greater threat than Israel.

Hamas arrested and hurt some of their men, ISIS sees them as enemy of Islam. It told them that unless they free their men in 48 hours, they'll open a front with the Zionists, in order to bring forth Israeli retaliation on Hamas. Ironic, they want to hurt Hamas by hurting Zionist Israeli.

Salafis could not care kess about Gaza or Israel or occupation, silly billy. They care about religion.

So think before snapping the same old nonsense over abd over again
The article in Hosefly's OP, says it was Hamas.
From the OP link.

“Hamas is responsible for firing rockets into Israel, no other excuse will not be accepted. I expect the Israeli government to respond with force to the fire so that we are not dragged into Operation Protective Edge 2 this summer,” he said.

From the OP link.

“Hamas is responsible for firing rockets into Israel, no other excuse will not be accepted. I expect the Israeli government to respond with force to the fire so that we are not dragged into Operation Protective Edge 2 this summer,” he said.
That's right, Mr. Fly!

She's trying to say it was ISIS.

From the OP link.

That's right, Mr. Fly!

She's trying to say it was ISIS.
The article said also "Fired by terrorist's from Gaza." Isis has supporters in Gaza, therefore ISIS is in Gaza. All in all, Hamas is to be held accountable. They're in charge.

So move out.

His count of 7,000 shot in 28 days remains the most organized and protracted mass murder by a single individual on record;[3] and saw him being named the Guinness World Record holder for 'Most Prolific Executioner' in 2010

First off, where does it say he was Jewish ?

Second, wtf does this have to do with anything ?

So move out.

Of course he is, that is why they tried so hard to hide it.

So move out.

BTW, Stalin was also not a Jew. In fact, he was a rabid anti - Semite. So your plan to smear Jews once again has just backfired.

So move out.

Where does it say he was Jewish?

So move out.

BTW, Stalin was also not a Jew. In fact, he was a rabid anti - Semite. So your plan to smear Jews once again has just backfired.

He was not anti semite, only for religious jews, his right hand men were all jews. he married jewish women and well of course all his buddied were atheist jews.

Where does it say he was Jewish?

When they hide everything about him that is suspicious, and also if he wasn't jew he was jew by association, he hung out with jews. The red army was mainly jewish who fought the white Russian army, jews started communism.

Forum List

Back