Hamas had no alternative. Really?

expat500

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2012
Never have I imagined that an organization worse than ISIS existed. Yet, on the 7th of October, Hamas proved they are worse and that is a point they wanted to make. Their bullets spared no one, no matter how old or young. They filmed what they had done, be it mutilation, rape, arson, murder, abduction and even humiliating and laughing at small children. They then posted the footage on social media to further shock and hurt the Israelis, and to boast among their fellow Islamists worldwide – except when they occasionally switched to gaslighting the Israelis and denied targeting any Israeli civilians or even blamed their death on Israeli forces.

But above all, Hamas shared the atrocities they committed in order to provoke the Israelis and draw them into a war.

For the sake of preventing Saudi Arabia from joining the Abraham Accords and pushing for a Palestinian State, Hamas was willing to sacrifice thousands of Gazan civilians. Hamas and the Iranian camp are not interested in a two-state solution.

They want one state: Palestine, from the river to the sea.

^
Rawan Osman is a Syrian-Lebanese peace activist, currently writing a book about her perception of the Jewish people and Israel before and after leaving the Middle East. Formerly with the PeaceComms Institute, Osman is studying Jewish and Islamic Studies at Heidelberg University, Germany. She is fluent in Arabic, French, English and German.

Never have I imagined that an organization worse than ISIS existed. Yet, on the 7th of October, Hamas proved they are worse and that is a point they wanted to make. Their bullets spared no one, no matter how old or young. They filmed what they had done, be it mutilation, rape, arson, murder, abduction and even humiliating and laughing at small children. They then posted the footage on social media to further shock and hurt the Israelis, and to boast among their fellow Islamists worldwide – except when they occasionally switched to gaslighting the Israelis and denied targeting any Israeli civilians or even blamed their death on Israeli forces.

But above all, Hamas shared the atrocities they committed in order to provoke the Israelis and draw them into a war.

For the sake of preventing Saudi Arabia from joining the Abraham Accords and pushing for a Palestinian State, Hamas was willing to sacrifice thousands of Gazan civilians. Hamas and the Iranian camp are not interested in a two-state solution.

They want one state: Palestine, from the river to the sea.

The IDF has been behaving like Jewish Hamas for months now, turning Israel into a pariah state and making groups like Hamas and the Houthi's into heroes because they can't suppress information about their daily atrocities in Gaza.

The IDF has been behaving like Jewish Hamas for months now, turning Israel into a pariah state and making groups like Hamas and the Houthi's into heroes because they can't suppress information about their daily atrocities in Gaza.

Heard it all before, ad nauseum.

Heard it all before, ad nauseum.
I'm sure. And you'll continue to as new video and images of butchered children and their families, along with the IDF mocking them and bragging about in on social media, are posted every single day.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm

The IDF has been behaving like Jewish Hamas for months now,

Because Hamas tried to minimize civilian deaths?

It's as if Biden shot the IDF with a crossbow and hung it around his neck.

Isn't this kind of like blaming a rape victim for wearing a short dress.

What happened on Oct 7th was horrible.

What the Israelis did in response is far worse, and has lost them international good will.
Israel did what it had to do

Now the IDF will have to rule Gaza and the killing will go on for many years

Israel did what it had to do

Now the IDF will have to rule Gaza and the killing will go on for many years

Oh, I agree, the killing will go on for many years. Israel will increasingly become an international pariah.

And at some point, it will go the way of Apartheid South Africa. Except I don't see the Palestinians being as generous as South Africa's blacks.

Oh, I agree, the killing will go on for many years. Israel will increasingly become an international pariah.

And at some point, it will go the way of Apartheid South Africa. Except I don't see the Palestinians being as generous as South Africa's blacks.
That seems to be the talking point of the morning for libs

Your side never expected Israel to exist at all

But it does

Forum List

Back