🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Hypocrisy

That is funny coming from someone whose own people have used a propaganda war against the Israelis because they lost 6 wars against them. How pathetic can you get? The world can clearly see who the agressors are and it isn't the Israelis. That is for sure!
No one in their worst night mares can even dream of approaching your level of pathetic stupidity

You are the most pathetic idiot on this board and that is saying something

i warn you......I am a devout follower of the TRUE Hindu God Shiva..the destroyer and transformer and I have you in my sights together with Kali the female form of Shiva

WATCH OUT!!!!

Last edited:
That is funny coming from someone whose own people have used a propaganda war against the Israelis because they lost 6 wars against them. How pathetic can you get? The world can clearly see who the agressors are and it isn't the Israelis. That is for sure!
No one in their nworst night mares can even dream of approaching your level of pathetic stupidity

i warn you......I am a devout follower of the TRUE Hindu God Shiva..the destroyer and transformer and I have you in my sights together with Kali the female form of Shiva

WATCH OUT!!!!

I told you not to smoke opium when you post here !

Ah, and who used Infowars? Why do more than half of your posts consist of name calling or trolling?

I am not the one calling people the F word on this board. You are. I am not the one trolling here. You are. - Jeri

He trolls and insults people then accuses them of doing it.

It's hard to understand Palestinian Mentality

That's trolling and that's attempting to insult people. And you're justification is its true because Jews believe so. But it's also viciously racist. You've lost all credibility on proving yourself. You're a racist.

Ah, and who used Infowars? Why do more than half of your posts consist of name calling or trolling?

Once again, you are guilty of what you accuse others of doing. Look at your posts, you're always insulting Lipush for no reason, even when she answers you politely

No I don't, there's nothing polite she says. Her conservative statements are worse than the worst thing anyone can say.

You are mad! Lipush is a credit to the Israelis in her demeanor towards you. She has been very polite. It is you who have been seen attacking her on this board. She has a right to respond like anyone else. Still her responses are quite mild I've noticed. You should pay attention and learn something, BIK. - Jeri

Ehh...me and Lipush have gotten along over the years and Ive know her longer than you do...:cuckoo:

Keep your ranting to yourself.

I am not the one calling people the F word on this board. You are. I am not the one trolling here. You are. - Jeri

He trolls and insults people then accuses them of doing it.

It's hard to understand Palestinian Mentality

That's trolling and that's attempting to insult people. And you're justification is its true because Jews believe so. But it's also viciously racist. You've lost all credibility on proving yourself. You're a racist.

If reading the truth about your religion troubles you, Bik, work on reform. Truth should be what compels you towards change. Not denial. - Jeri

Last edited:
No one in their worst night mares can even dream of approaching your level of pathetic stupidity

WATCH OUT!!!!

Right well you can go ahead and call on your Hindu god and I will call on my G-d and we will see which one answers. Alright? - Jeremiah

Ehh...me and Lipush have gotten along over the years and Ive know her longer than you do...:cuckoo:

Keep your ranting to yourself.

Then why can't you still get along with her??

Do you know her personally? I don't know her personally. This is an online message board.

YOu just said you've known her longer than he does... You used to get along with her but now all I see is you insulting her. Just proves how immature you are.

Then why can't you still get along with her??

Do you know her personally? I don't know her personally. This is an online message board.

YOu just said you've known her longer than he does... You used to get along with her but now all I see is you insulting her. Just proves how immature you are.

You're so one sided and hilarious, everyone insults everybody on this message board, it's nothing controversial and she says really weird things. And it doesn't prove anything, although people can see how immature you are by following a few of your posts. That being said, if you think you have an effect on me get lost....:cuckoo::lol:

Everyone does not insult everyone on this board. They may find themselves insulted but not everyone is intentionally setting out to insult them. I do not TRY to insult you with my own viewpoints about Islam nevertheless it is to you - insulting - yet I do not nor have I ever called you the F word, the C word or any other use of foul language to insult you. Therein the difference, BIK. I think I've read enough already for the weekend on this board. Bye, now. - Jeri

WATCH OUT!!!!

Right well you can go ahead and call on your Hindu god and I will call on my G-d and we will see which one answers. Alright? - Jeremiah
your so called Jewish god is a vile male fraud that is the curse of the world today.

look at Jerusalem, the HQ of the 3 vile Abrahamic faiths

Jerusalem means city of peace and its a good illustration of how degraded they all are today as the three idiot abrahamic sibling so called faiths threaten world war over the blood soaked temple mount

India on the other hand is an up and coming force in this Asian century, admired and respected by almost everyone

Just as Hitler stole the swastika from the Indians......I have a huge swastika right above my room in my gorgeous devout sister in law's lovely home where I stay

the thieving Jews stole another Indian symbol..the 6 pointed star which here in India is the symbol of the heart and of love and also the Hindu double trinity of the 3 gods Shiva brahma and Vishnu and their female consorts Kali /durga, Saraswati and Laxmi respectively.

Your degraded stolen star of David stands for the false Zionist kleptocracy of modern Israel and nothing else that could give anyoine a clue as to iuts true loving Indian origins.

What chance has a phoney Jewish warlike jealous genocidal racist all male non god against the millions of true Indian Gods and especially Goddesses?

People here can judge by who wins the arguments between us.....

You dont stand a chance

you are Mired in Jerry shit.

Last edited:

WATCH OUT!!!!

your so called Jewish god is a vile male fraud that is the curse of the world today.

Jerusalem means city of peace and its a good illustration of how degraded they all are today as the three idiot abrahamic sibling so called faiths threaten world war over the blood soaked temple mount

India on the other hand is an up and coming force in this Asian century, admired and respected by almost everyone

Just as Hitler stole the swastika from the Indians......I have a huge swastika right above my room in my gorgeous devout sister in law's lovely home where I stay

the thieving Jews stole another Indian symbol..the 6 pointed star which here in India is the symbol of the heart and of love and also the Hindu double trinity of the 3 gods Shiva brahma and Vishnu and their female consorts Kali /durga, Saraswati and Laxmi respectively.

Your degraded stolen star of David stands for the false Zionist kleptocracy of modern Israel and nothing else that could give anyoine a clue as to iuts true loving Indian origins.

What chance has a phoney Jewish warlike jealous genocidal racist all male non god against the millions of true Indian Gods and especially Goddesses?

You dont stand a chance

You wouldn't be agitating and spreading discourse amongst the troops, now would you? You're making pronouncements with your alligator mouth that your hummingbird ass can't back up. So back off.

WATCH OUT!!!!

You dont stand a chance

You were and you stayed a loon-boon:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back