Hamas: It’s Not Our Responsibility to Protect Gazans

Israel does not occupy Gaza. Try being a grownup and discover some facts.
Facts don't favor those committing ethnic cleansing in Palestine AND killing their own civilians o_O

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"Several new testimonies by Israeli witnesses to the October 7 Hamas surprise attack on southern Israel adds to growing evidence that the Israeli military killed its own citizens as they fought to neutralize Palestinian gunmen.

"Tuval Escapa, a member of the security team for Kibbutz Be’eri, set up a hotline to coordinate between kibbutz residents and the Israeli army. He told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that as desperation began to set in, 'the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.'"

There was never a country called Palestine.

5E0210D1-2494-4C44-BAD2-56BBA68A2EF0.jpeg

What if?

You could offer something more than mindless copying and pasting….

Nah!
Or you could refute any of my claims critical of the racist, apartheid Jewish State's response to Hamas attacks?

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was 'compelled to request an aerial strike' against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza 'in order to repulse the terrorists' who had seized control.

"That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

"These reports indicate that orders came down from the military’s high command to attack homes and and other areas inside Israel, even at the cost of many Israeli lives."

Under international law Israel is the occupying power in Gaza. Israel controls 3 land borders, coastal waters, airspace, and population registry. No one and no thing gets into or out of Gaza without Jewish approval. Israeli civilians left Gaza, but its military continues to deny Gazans any meaningful popular sovereignty.
Israel left Gaza in 2005...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_disengagement_from_Gaza

Yes, the people of Gaza rewarded that historic move by electing Hamas....

Facts don't favor those committing ethnic cleansing in Palestine AND killing their own civilians o_O

"Several new testimonies by Israeli witnesses to the October 7 Hamas surprise attack on southern Israel adds to growing evidence that the Israeli military killed its own citizens as they fought to neutralize Palestinian gunmen.

"Tuval Escapa, a member of the security team for Kibbutz Be’eri, set up a hotline to coordinate between kibbutz residents and the Israeli army. He told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that as desperation began to set in, 'the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses on their occupants in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages.'"

I don’t believe you should expect anyone to accept copying and pasting from obscure blogs.

Or you could refute any of my claims critical of the racist, apartheid Jewish State's response to Hamas attacks?

"A separate report published in Haaretz noted that the Israeli military was 'compelled to request an aerial strike' against its own facility inside the Erez Crossing to Gaza 'in order to repulse the terrorists' who had seized control.

"That base was filled with Israeli Civil Administration officers and soldiers at the time.

"These reports indicate that orders came down from the military’s high command to attack homes and and other areas inside Israel, even at the cost of many Israeli lives."

It’s really pretty desperate that you’re reduced to spamming the board by copying and pasting the same nonsense across multiple threads.

The aren’t considered human.
Babies in Gaza are human and that's why the evil monsters hide behind them while committing evil on others. Some of us have lost loved ones to the scum of the earth that you defend (and may be yourself for all I know)
Short answer.....the time has come to show the evil scum what "never again" means to us.

Babies in Gaza are human and that's why the evil monsters hide behind them while committing evil on others. Some of us have lost loved ones to the scum of the earth that you defend (and may be yourself for all I know)
Short answer.....the time has come to show the evil scum what "never again" means to us.

Genocide and refugee populations are a problem, aren't they?

Oh dear I got a thumbs down from an idiot on my ignore list....fuck off and die a thousand deaths surada scum

Jewish refugees from the Holocaust sought sanctuary in Palestine when no where else would accept them, you hateful killer.

1018316866.jpg

Israel is the occupying power of the Gaza Strip under international law. Israel directly controls three land borders and coastal waters; it enforces its will over the 4th land border with Egypt through its special relationship with the US.

All food, water, power, medicine, etc., etc., entering Gaza is subject to Israeli control. Israel controls the population registry of Gaza. Israel removed its civilian population from Gaza years ago, but it continues to function as an occupying power.

So in other words, Israel is protecting its borders, I understand why that's so heinous to an asshole like you. Why can't the Gazans pay for and provide for their own power, water, and medicine? They seem to have enough money to fund attacks against Israel, but not provide for their own people? Why after 80 years and billions in donations and prime real estate on the Mediterranean Sea do they not thrive, why do they need anything from Israel? None of the other countries bordering Israel need anything from them, why is that?

So in other words, Israel is protecting its borders, I understand why that's so heinous to an asshole like you. Why can't the Gazans pay for and provide for their own power, water, and medicine?

They seem to have enough money to fund attacks against Israel, but not provide for their own people? Why after 80 years and billions in donations and prime real estate on the Mediterranean Sea do they not thrive, why do they need anything from Israel? None of the other countries bordering Israel need anything from them, why is that?

What borders?

Do you know the numbers killed by Hamas rockets versus Israeli bombing? Clue…it’s not close Baby Killer.

Must be easy to go around all the time throwing out accusations without any solution. I typically agree with you, but not on this one. Have you posted what you believe Israel's actions should be that you would find appropriate?

Must be easy to go around all the time throwing out accusations without any solution. I typically agree with you, but not on this one. Have you posted what you believe Israel's actions should be that you would find appropriate?
Yeah not mass murdering and starving defenseless women and children. Its not hard to understood.

Secondly, don’t you question the Israeli government’s inactions on 10/7? How is it Hamas was able to do what they did? It sure has the look of a false flag.

Hamas is underground. Why is Israel killing above ground?

I guess the murder of Israeli babies was okay? I never hear you speak of them at all, always one sided in favor of hamas. Sad.
So you think my opposition to Israel killing Gazan children means I support Hamas killing Israeli children. Are you too related to W and Biden?

You think vengeance is the appropriate action. You must know this has been a cycle of violence for decades. Tit-for-tat. Why keep repeating what we know doesn’t work.

Think!

There is no Gaza. That's a fairytale that only exists in Christofascists empty heads.

There is only Palestine, and the occupiers of Palestine.

Anyone who is on Palestinian land is a Palestinian.

Israel is a fictional place that only exists in books. Kind of like the Land of Oz.

The sooner everybody figures that out, the sooner the problem will go away. The land needs to be unoccupied, and returned to its rightful owners. Jews can live there as citizens just like Christians, and Muslims do.
My Gosh man you have to rank right up there when it comes to the highest forms of stupidity. There is no such thing as a palestinian, they do not exist, the term was made up by yasir arafat, and the PLO, what they call palestine is Judea, an actual place

Yeah not mass murdering and starving defenseless women and children. Its not hard to understood.

Secondly, don’t you question the Israeli government’s inactions on 10/7? How is it Hamas was able to do what they did? It sure has the look of a false flag.

Hamas is underground. Why is Israel killing above ground?

You only say what they should NOT do, so your opinion is that they should have allowed themselves to be attacked and then sat on their hands doing nothing?

Why do you never blame Hamas for putting Gaza children in peril's way? They are the ones who are directly responsible for harming Gaza's children and citizens. I watched on news reels as the wealthy head of Hamas and his wealthy cohorts prayed in solidarity from a high rise office in Qatar as they ordered the slaughter of Israelis. They did this knowing full well what would happen to the people of Gaza in the aftermath and they gave not one damn for those people's lives. They use these people as fodder to influence people like you to shame Israel for trying to protect their own people. They are directly responsible for what is happening in Gaza, yet you never utter a word against them. I'm beginning to believe you are antisemitic, your thoughts on this topic are not based in logic, nor are they rational.

Forum List

Back