Hamas: It’s Not Our Responsibility to Protect Gazans

So you think my opposition to Israel killing Gazan children means I support Hamas killing Israeli children. Are you too related to W and Biden?

You think vengeance is the appropriate action. You must know this has been a cycle of violence for decades. Tit-for-tat. Why keep repeating what we know doesn’t work.

Think!

Why do I only hear you criticizing Israel? I've never seen a post of your criticizing hamas.

What is the appropriate action? I've asked this 5 times now, and only get what they are NOT to do. Israel was not doing anything prior to 10/7 that any rational person would say deserved the slaughter of their citizens. Perhaps Hamas should NOT attack Israel, and they wouldn't be at war right now. They want war, they want people like you to vilify Israel, you're a pawn in their game, congrats.

Sparky, go back to 1987 and remember why Hamas was originally recruited and who fought their founding.
in the "UMMAH" ---there is ALWAYS some ummah moiety "FIGHTING" the other ummah moiety. Since the
unfortunate inception of islam there have been power struggles that morphed into generational feuds ---even during the lifetime of the rapist dog founder. That you can find an Ummah moiety that opposes or opposed Hamas---
is no trick. There is a big trick brewing now---inevitably some intelligent SUNNI muslim is going to realize that
IRAN is delighted to sacrifice his Sunni brethren for the sake
of SHIITE SHIT. Of course, some Saudis are already addressing the shiite shit issue

Why do I only hear you criticizing Israel? I've never seen a post of your criticizing hamas.

What is the appropriate action? I've asked this 5 times now, and only get what they are NOT to do. Israel was not doing anything prior to 10/7 that any rational person would say deserved the slaughter of their citizens. Perhaps Hamas should NOT attack Israel, and they wouldn't be at war right now. They want war, they want people like you to vilify Israel, you're a pawn in their game, congrats.

Hamas was founded with Israel's support to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

in the "UMMAH" ---there is ALWAYS some ummah moiety "FIGHTING" the other ummah moiety. Since the
unfortunate inception of islam there have been power struggles that morphed into generational feuds ---even during the lifetime of the rapist dog founder. That you can find an Ummah moiety that opposes or opposed Hamas---
is no trick. There is a big trick brewing now---inevitably some intelligent SUNNI muslim is going to realize that
IRAN is delighted to sacrifice his Sunni brethren for the sake
of SHIITE SHIT. Of course, some Saudis are already addressing the shiite shit issue

Gibberish. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Right, that's why Israel has agreed to a 2 state solution up to 6 times, one of those times giving the PA everything they asked for. Guess who rejected that?

Look at a map of the West Bank. Their offer was a joke

That's a lie. :dunno:
It is standard islamo-nazi-----memorization is very
important----muslims claim that the koran is "holy" --
because they memorize it. Their propaganda must
be "true" because they have their children memorize
it. I have worked with young professionals who migrated
to the USA who can quote standard islamo nazi
with the same ease that Surada exhibits---the SAME
STUFF----as kids they also memorized the koran------
at least in parts and some the whole idiotic thing

Who is committing genocide as we speak?

Who is committing genocide as we speak?

Blah blah blah..,. you just repeat the same old bullshit without offering any actions or solutions you think the Israelis should take. I guess they should sit there and let themselves be blown to bits, it the only thing that would please antisemites, that's what they want in fact. And based on what you constantly post and how you constantly post about the topic, I'd say that's what you are. :cuckoo:

And ps, no one is committing 'genocide', they're fighting a war that was brought to them.

Instead, Hamas thinks it is the UN’s responsibility to protect the people of Gaza, despite the fact that Hamas runs their government. I think this speaks volumes, and is indicative of their willingness to sacrifice its own people for propaganda purposes.
Hamas has never given a crap about the Palestinians. The Palestinians are tools to be used in order to eliminate Israel from the face of the map. They use and stockpile weapons in Palestinian homes, neighborhoods, schools, and hospitals, hoping Israel will bomb and kill the Palestinians, all to be used as weapons against Israel. The more Palestinians who die the better it is for Hamas.

Last edited:
Of course you don’t. You like dead Gazan babies.
STFU you Anti-Semitic piece of shit. Your Hamas buddies wrote checks their asses couldn’t cash. You don’t get to cry when people defend themselves from assholes like you. Your side started it, now you reap what you’ve shown.

Sparky, go back to 1987 and remember why Hamas was originally recruited and who fought their founding.
would this fit surada>>>
~S~

Israel and Hamas have colluded for decades to stop any two state solution. It just blew up in their faces. Now Yemen is shooting missiles into Israel. Talk about a nightmare.

would this fit surada>>>
~S~

No. Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood like Osama bin Laden and Khashoggi. Israel was playing with fire.

Forum List

Back