be "true" because they have their children memorize
it. I have worked with young professionals who migrated
to the USA who can quote standard islamo nazi
with the same ease that Surada exhibits---the SAME
STUFF----as kids they also memorized the koran------
at least in parts and some the whole idiotic thing
surada disagrees with my statement that muslims
memorize the koran

STFU you Anti-Semitic piece of shit. Your Hamas buddies wrote checks their asses couldn’t cash. You don’t get to cry when people defend themselves from assholes like you. Your side started it, now you reap what you’ve shown.
BABY KILLER. ISLAMAPHOBE!!!

No they don’t Nazi.

We know you’re cool with killing women and children, but humane intelligent people aren’t.
Are you not taking it a bit to far by calling a 70 plus year old woman a Nazi.. No one is cool with killing woman and children unlessthey are a terrorist or someone with psychopathic tendencies try to get a grip.. I know things can get heated here but it is only a discussion board where people from different backgrounds can get a chance to talk things out without getting to emotional…

Babies in Gaza are human and that's why the evil monsters hide behind them while committing evil on others. Some of us have lost loved ones to the scum of the earth that you defend (and may be yourself for all I know)
Short answer.....the time has come to show the evil scum what "never again" means to us.
Where have I defended Hamas?

No they don’t Nazi.

We know you’re cool with killing women and children, but humane intelligent people aren’t.

Hamas Is Underground So Why Is Israel Leveling Gaza Buildings?​

Not all of your heroes are underground.

Are you not taking it a bit to far by calling a 70 plus year old woman a Nazi.. No one is cool with killing woman and children unlessthey are a terrorist or someone with psychopathic tendencies try to get a grip.. I know things can get heated here but it is only a discussion board where people from different backgrounds can get a chance to talk things out without getting to emotional…
I think it’s apparent many here are okay with killing women and children. I find this appalling, so you’ll have to forgive me for getting angry.

Yeah we should ignore the indiscriminate killing of a defenseless people. Maybe you can, but I’m different.

You have things a bit upside down. While you’re fine with the intentional killing of Israeli women and children by your Islamic terrorist heroes, you express fake islamo-rage that Israel responds to attacks.

The Israeli military advised civilians to leave the war zone created by your heroes but as usual, you find “defenseless people” to be a useful propaganda tool.

You have things a bit upside down. While you’re fine with the intentional killing of Israeli women and children by your Islamic terrorist heroes, you express fake islamo-rage that Israel responds to attacks.

The Israeli military advised civilians to leave the war zone created by your heroes but as usual, you find “defenseless people” to be a useful propaganda tool.
Lol. Find one post where I support killing anyone.

Am I the only one here who opposes all war? War is never what it seems. It’s always based on lies and deceptions implemented by the ruling class. This war is no different.

Lol. Find one post where I support killing anyone.

Am I the only one here who opposes all war? War is never what it seems. It’s always based on lies and deceptions implemented by the ruling class. This war is no different.
Lol. It’s funny to watch the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers make silly excuses for their insensate Jew hatreds. It’s hilarious to see your Islamic terrorist heroes claim that they are not responsible for civilians in the war zone they created.

It’s really just remarkable that you have no issue with Hamas using civilians as human shields because for people like you, dead civilians are a talking point and propaganda tool.

Lol. It’s funny to watch the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers make silly excuses for their insensate Jew hatreds. It’s hilarious to see your Islamic terrorist heroes claim that they are not responsible for civilians in the war zone they created.

It’s really just remarkable that you have no issue with Hamas using civilians as human shields because for people like you, dead civilians are a talking point and propaganda tool.
You want innocents murdered. You’re nuts.

Do you hate all Muslims or just Palestinians?

You want innocents murdered. You’re nuts.

Do you hate all Muslims or just Palestinians?

You want to parade around dead bodies for propaganda? Now that’s sick.

Your Jew hatreds are so intense you want dead Pallys to placate your hatreds.

What is with your Jew hatreds that it has become a pathology?

Well, aren't the majority of Pales victims of both Hamas and the Israeli zionist territorial expansion? I thought so, and those people in the rubble don't look much like terrorists to me. Although, I'm pretty sure there are dead terrorists underneath the rubble.

But no one in the West, or Russia, or Jina or the ENTIRE ARAB WORLD seems interested in eradicating Hamas .... besides Israel. If anyone knows how to get that job done without killing the Palestinians, who have not been able to leave when Israel warned them, they ain't saying.

Forum List

Back