🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Love For Palestinians

from where did you get the idea that arabs in israel lived in "MILITARY CAMPS" georgie? The tent
and shack camps in Israel ----have been there for a
long time on land purchased by the jewish agency---
lots of escapees from the ISA-LOVE went thru them
even before world war II-----the only time arabs ended up behind barbed wire is when they left Israel
and to the loving arms of their own bretheren---
the egyptians, syrian, jordanians ---etc ----in israel--
except for a few----they lived in squatters shacks --
in little shanty towns-----tin roof and mud floor ---
those are the arabs who "FLED" the guys with
the stone houses mostly STAYED PUT

I am married to an eyewitness who can describe
the ETHNIC CLEANSING of the local arab shanty
town-----in detail- when war broke out---
one night they were there and the next morning---
they and there stuff and the family donkey was
on the road to the arms of loving bretheren ---to
await the DAY OF MUSLIM VICTORY AND PILLAGE
Did your "eyewitness" know all 700,000 refugees?

"The exact number of refugees is a matter of dispute.[7] The causes remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis.

Nur-eldeen Masalha writes that over 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants left their towns and villages in 1948, while Rashid Khalidi puts the percentage at 50.[8][9]

"Factors involved in the flight include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of massacre after Deir Yassin,[10]:239–240 which caused many to leave out of panic; expulsion orders by Zionist authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes,[11] the collapse in Palestinian leadership,[12] and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control.[13]

"Later, a series of laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented them from returning to their homes, or claiming their property.

"They and many of their descendants remain refugees.[14][15]

"Later in the war, Palestinians were expelled as part of Plan Dalet.[16] The expulsion of the Palestinians has since been described by some historians as ethnic cleansing,[17][18][19] while others dispute this charge."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll ask you the same question that Hoss never answers:

Has Israel ever committed any crimes worthy of an apology to a non-Jew?

from where did you get the idea that arabs in israel lived in "MILITARY CAMPS" georgie? The tent
even before world war II-----the only time arabs ended up behind barbed wire is when they left Israel

Did your "eyewitness" know all 700,000 refugees?

"The exact number of refugees is a matter of dispute.[7] The causes remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis.

Nur-eldeen Masalha writes that over 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants left their towns
and villages in 1948, while Rashid Khalidi puts the percentage at 50.[8][9]

"Factors involved in the flight include Jewish military advances, attacks against Arab villages and fears of massacre after Deir Yassin,[10]:239–240 which caused many to leave
out of panic; expulsion orders by Zionist authorities; the voluntary self-removal of the wealthier classes,[11] the collapse in Palestinian leadership,[12] and an unwillingness to live under Jewish control.[13]

"Later, a series of laws passed by the first Israeli government prevented them from returning to their homes, or claiming their property.
"They and many of their descendants remain refugees.[14][15]

"Later in the war, Palestinians were expelled as part of Plan Dalet.[16] The expulsion of the Palestinians has since been described by some historians as ethnic cleansing,[17][18][19] while others dispute this charge."

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll ask you the same question that Hoss never answers:

Has Israel ever committed any crimes worthy of an apology to a non-Jew?

In answer to your first question----My eyewitness did not know
every refugee---but thru him and thru my lifetime I have met
ENOUGH eyewitnesses ---to draw a reasonable statistically
supported reality-----the flight from Israel was not
at all forced and certainly not at "GUN POINT"---there
were not enough guns or pointers to be able to fight
a war and engage in forced death marches or gun pointings

to your second question----Israel has never come close to
the kinds of crimes you and yours have comitted against
jews and for which you and yours never apologized---
making your question AUDACIOUS

you want to start a TRUTH AND CONCILATION
program----good-----lets start with CONSTANTINE
and MUHUMMAD AT KHAYBAR----and give it
a few CENTURIES of apologizing for your crimes

There is no reason for Palestinians to still be in refugee camps all these years later. Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab countries are not in refugee camps anymore. When my mom and her family came to Israel in 1950 from war-torn Europe, they lived in tents only a couple of years.
I think anyone with a head of their shoulders can figure out that the reason there are still refugee camps is because the Arabs (and other Muslims who never saw a Jew in their lives) want to use these Palestinians as a pawn in their fight against the hated Jews.
I think other Arabs probably want to use Palestinians as pawns to confront a nuclear armed Jewish state.
There are roughly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living under Israeli law between the River and the sea, and it appears Israel prefers Jewishness to Democracy.
Why, Georgie Boy, I also think you are using the Arabs as pawns as a way to get back at the Jewish landlord who you think cheated you because he didn't lower your rent. Tell us, Georgie Boy, why in the Muslim countries where the people have never seen a Jew or even had Jews living amongst them at one time do the people hate the Jews? Could it be something that is written in their Holy Writings about the Jews? I really do think that Georgie Boy would have agreed with that Muslim woman poster who said that she wanted 850 million Hindus eradicated in India so that Islam could rule India -- if she had been talking about the Jews inhabiting India. I don't think Georgie Boy would have a problem with any Muslim country calling itself a democracy even if that country wanted all the citizens to be Muslims. It's only the Jews he has it in for, just like Louie Farrakhan.

So tell us George. Were there titles or deeds to this "land owned by Palestinian refugees" that Israel is confiscating? Face it George, how much longer would you like Israel to let them squat on it?

The only Jewish crime I am aware of is Israel's brutal treatment of the Palestinians. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land as requested? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Guess I should've spent more time in a refugee camp or Israeli prison when I was younger?
Any Jewish crimes you would like to get off your chest, Hossie?
'Jew think?

"Amendment no. 7 (2009) to the Israel Land Administration (ILA) Law (1960)
The law, enacted by the Knesset on 10 August 2009, institutes broad land privatization.

"Much of the land owned by the Palestinian refugees and internally-displaced persons (currently held by the state as 'absentees property') can be sold off to private investors under the law and thus placed beyond future restitution claims, together with some of the land of destroyed and evacuated Arab villages, and land otherwise confiscated from Palestinian citizens.

"This land, which totals an estimated 133,333 dunams, includes refugees’ properties that are today located in the mixed Arab-Jewish cities and land that has been developed or is zoned for development in master plans.

"The new law also gives decisive weight (6 out of 13 members) to representatives of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in the new Land Authority Council, to replace the Israel Land Administration (ILA), which manages 93% of the land in Israel.1"

Kosher Charity...such a deal.
Think Hitler would agree?

http://adalah.org/Public/files/English/Legal_Advocacy/Discriminatory_Laws/Discriminatory-Laws-in-Israel-October-2012-Update.pdf

I think, IRose, that this Middle Eastern Jew also tells it like it was.

Who is an Arab Jew? by Albert Memmi

Among the indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS! Not a Palestinian Muslim anywhere to be found as there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD to squat on the land as settlers.

Among the indigenous Palestinians WERE JEWS! Not a Palestinian Muslim anywhere to be found as there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD to squat on the land as settlers.

I find the sophistry employed by islamicists regarding the history of jews
in the middle east, FASCINATING They are so STUCK-----that they tie
themselves in KNOTS trying to prove that the people who call themselves
"palestinians" today have been so since genesis ------in fact that idea
is the real theme of the current construct----"palestinian cuisine"----the
child of "PITA IS ARRRAABBBBBBB" <<< an actual mosque rant.

Imagine some jewish notable going public by objecting to the
fact that non-jews make and sell BAGELLLLS!!!!!!!!!

For some folks history has to be revised for their own survival in the world of truth & documented facts. Did you know that 911 was Zionist plot to kill us Americans? You see, Israel did the planning & hired Muslim Arabs to carry it out & take the blame.

I find the sophistry employed by islamicists regarding the history of jews
in the middle east, FASCINATING They are so STUCK-----that they tie
themselves in KNOTS trying to prove that the people who call themselves
"palestinians" today have been so since genesis ------in fact that idea
is the real theme of the current construct----"palestinian cuisine"----the
child of "PITA IS ARRRAABBBBBBB" <<< an actual mosque rant.

Imagine some jewish notable going public by objecting to the
fact that non-jews make and sell BAGELLLLS!!!!!!!!!

For some folks history has to be revised for their own survival in the world of truth & documented facts. Did you know that 911 was Zionist plot to kill us Americans? You see, Israel did the planning & hired Muslim Arabs to carry it out & take the blame.

I knew that 9-11 was a ZIONIST plot---just two days after the event----
I lived in New York at that time and worked ----in areas of the city
with muslim populations------the children told me. Bright kids---they
knew about it virtually before it happened ----they even knew that there
were no jews in the buildings hit-----all the jews who worked in the
WTC ----called in sick that morning ----bright kids!!!!!!!!! I was really
miffed------If I had left for work that morning----I would have been right
there ----in the subway station RIGHT UNDER THE BUILDINGS---and no
one called me to warn me------to STAY HOME -<<< at least that is
what the zionist on the phone told me to say

Yes & now look what those Zionists did to us Americans at the Boston Marathon. Seriously I find it painful to have to accept the fact that rihght here in the USA on our own soil we have citizens so sick & eeil to have committed such a mass muder of innocent Americans.

I think anyone with a head of their shoulders can figure out that the reason there are still refugee camps is because the Arabs (and other Muslims who never saw a Jew in their lives) want to use these Palestinians as a pawn in their fight against the hated Jews.
I think other Arabs probably want to use Palestinians as pawns to confront a nuclear armed Jewish state.
There are roughly equal numbers of Arabs and Jews living under Israeli law between the River and the sea, and it appears Israel prefers Jewishness to Democracy.
Why, Georgie Boy, I also think you are using the Arabs as pawns as a way to get back at the Jewish landlord who you think cheated you because he didn't lower your rent. Tell us, Georgie Boy, why in the Muslim countries where the people have never seen a Jew or even had Jews living amongst them at one time do the people hate the Jews? Could it be something that is written in their Holy Writings about the Jews? I really do think that Georgie Boy would have agreed with that Muslim woman poster who said that she wanted 850 million Hindus eradicated in India so that Islam could rule India -- if she had been talking about the Jews inhabiting India. I don't think Georgie Boy would have a problem with any Muslim country calling itself a democracy even if that country wanted all the citizens to be Muslims. It's only the Jews he has it in for, just like Louie Farrakhan.
I've never had a Jewish landlord.
Mention that to Louie the next time you see him.

Yes & now look what those Zionists did to us Americans at the Boston Marathon. Seriously I find it painful to have to accept the fact that rihght here in the USA on our own soil we have citizens so sick & eeil to have committed such a mass muder of innocent Americans.

What "mass murder" occurred at the last Boston Marathon?
There was a much better example of mass murder happening in Iraq on the same day.
33-42 dead with hundreds of injured.
I'm sure you're equally "sick" over the tens of thousands of Muslim victims of US/Israeli perpetrated mass murder?
Or are you?

There was a much better example of mass murder happening in Iraq on the same day.
I'm sure you're equally "sick" over the tens of thousands of Muslim victims of US/Israeli perpetrated mass murder?
Or are you?
Thanks for reminding us, Georgie Boy, that Muslims have no problems in killing other Muslims.

Iraq bombing wave kills dozens days before vote - World - CBC News

I am sure that you, as an American, are glad that our friends north of us caught a couple of terrorists before they were able to complete what they set set out to do.

Two Arrested in Foiled Canadian Terror Plot - FOX44 - Burlington / Plattsburgh News, Weather & Sports

Or are you?
Thanks for reminding us, Georgie Boy, that Muslims have no problems in killing other Muslims.

I am sure that you, as an American, are glad that our friends north of us caught a couple of terrorists before they were able to complete what they set set out to do.

Two Arrested in Foiled Canadian Terror Plot - FOX44 - Burlington / Plattsburgh News, Weather & Sports
Greatest Purveyor of (Signature) Violence on the Planet:

"Asked what the standard is for who could be hit, former Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter recently told an interviewer: 'The definition is a male between the ages of 20 and 40. My feeling is one man&#8217;s combatant is another man&#8217;s &#8211; well, a chump who went to a meeting.'"

Are you planning any parades for our heroic drone pilots, Hossie?

The Drone War Doctrine We Still Know Nothing About - ProPublica

"Asked what the standard is for who could be hit, former Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter recently told an interviewer: 'The definition is a male between the ages of 20 and 40. My feeling is one man&#8217;s combatant is another man&#8217;s &#8211; well, a chump who went to a meeting.'"

If you don't like this country's politics, Georgie Boy, no one is forcing you to stay here. Maybe some other country can give you a subsidized apartment. I hear the benefits in England are top notch so you should love it there. Maybe you are waiting for a terrorist attack on one of L.A. buses or light rails, and then you can celebrate with your newfound friends who hate American and Israel as much as you do. One would think that Georgie Boy would be happy that the Canadians caught these guys, but oh no, Georgie Boy just felt it was an opportunity to bash America once again. Way to go, Georgie Boy.

Some things never change. Like what Georgie Boy says. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

"Asked what the standard is for who could be hit, former Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter recently told an interviewer: 'The definition is a male between the ages of 20 and 40. My feeling is one man’s combatant is another man’s – well, a chump who went to a meeting.'"

If you don't like this country's politics, Georgie Boy, no one is forcing you to stay here. Maybe some other country can give you a subsidized apartment. I hear the benefits in England are top notch so you should love it there. Maybe you are waiting for a terrorist attack on one of L.A. buses or light rails, and then you can celebrate with your newfound friends who hate American and Israel as much as you do. One would think that Georgie Boy would be happy that the Canadians caught these guys, but oh no, Georgie Boy just felt it was an opportunity to bash America once again. Way to go, Georgie Boy.

To paraphrase MLK...the greatest purveyor of terror on the planet kills innocent human beings on the opposite side of the globe with fools like you cheering from the cheap seats. Canadian terror starts when you open your eyes and spot drones in the shape of maple leaves over North Cackalacky:

"Consider: while four American citizens are known to have been killed by drones in the past decade, the strikes have killed an estimated total of 2,600 to 4,700 people over the same period.

As long as Israel and the US continue their policies of terror directed at Muslims worldwide, a small percentage of their victims will respond in kind. We should all be grateful the vast majority of Muslims reject violence even in cases of legitimate self-defense.

"In these attacks, known as 'signature strikes,' drone operators fire on people whose identities they do not know based on evidence of suspicious behavior or other 'signatures.' According to anonymously sourced media reports, such attacks on unidentified targets account for many, or even most, drone strikes.

"Despite that, the administration has never publicly spoken about signature strikes. Basic questions remain unanswered"

The answers to those questions have nothing to do with my socioeconomic level.
They have a great deal to do with killing children for money.
Maybe you already knew that?

To paraphrase MLK...the greatest purveyor of terror on the planet kills innocent human beings on the opposite side of the globe with fools like you cheering from the cheap seats. Canadian terror starts when you open your eyes and spot drones in the shape of maple leaves over North Cackalacky:

"Consider: while four American citizens are known to have been killed by drones in the past decade, the strikes have killed an estimated total of 2,600 to 4,700 people over the same period.

As long as Israel and the US continue their policies of terror directed at Muslims worldwide, a small percentage of their victims will respond in kind. We should all be grateful the vast majority of Muslims reject violence even in cases of legitimate self-defense.

"In these attacks, known as 'signature strikes,' drone operators fire on people whose identities they do not know based on evidence of suspicious behavior or other 'signatures.' According to anonymously sourced media reports, such attacks on unidentified targets account for many, or even most, drone strikes.

"Despite that, the administration has never publicly spoken about signature strikes. Basic questions remain unanswered"

The answers to those questions have nothing to do with my socioeconomic level.
They have a great deal to do with killing children for money.
Maybe you already knew that?

Let me reiterate, Georgie Boy. If you don't like the way this country has been run, you are free to leave at any time. You can even get your Social Security benefits if you move to certain countries. Why with your S.S. benefits and another subsidized apartment in a country where things are cheap, you can live like a grand poobah

Receiving benefits if outside the United States

I think the viewers realize that Georgie Boy appears not to be happy that the Canadian authorities were able to catch those terrorists. Probably the only time he would be glad for the authorities to catch terrorists before they are able to commit some atrocity is if they were targeting the Pico Union neighborhood where he lives as it might be inconvenient to him. If they hit some wealthy neighborhood in Newport Beach, it wouldn't bother him at all.

We're all clear the only reason you're here is to deflect US and Israeli terrorism onto their victims, Hossie.
Done any jumping jacks lately?

"The joke was that when the C.I.A. sees 'three guys doing jumping jacks,' the agency thinks it is a terrorist training camp. &#8211; Senior official, May 2012."

How Does the U.S. Mark Unidentified Men in Pakistan and Yemen as Drone Targets? - ProPublica
Well I think we all know that you were so busy in your little subsidized apartment looking for articles to bash the U.S. and Israel that you couldn't take time out to attend the Festival of Books where you could have had cooking lessons, dancing to local bands, and speaking to authors. We also know that you didn't go to Long Beach to view the car races nor did you join up with CirLAvia and have a nice bike ride from downtown LA to Venice Beach. I doubt you even celebrated Earth Day. Thank you for showing us, Georgie Boy, that you are actually unhappy that the Canadians picked up those two terrorists.

Forum List

Back