Hamas Love For Palestinians

We're all clear the only reason you're here is to deflect US and Israeli terrorism onto their victims, Hossie.
Done any jumping jacks lately?

"The joke was that when the C.I.A. sees 'three guys doing jumping jacks,' the agency thinks it is a terrorist training camp. – Senior official, May 2012."

How Does the U.S. Mark Unidentified Men in Pakistan and Yemen as Drone Targets? - ProPublica
Well I think we all know that you were so busy in your little subsidized apartment looking for articles to bash the U.S. and Israel that you couldn't take time out to attend the Festival of Books where you could have had cooking lessons, dancing to local bands, and speaking to authors. We also know that you didn't go to Long Beach to view the car races nor did you join up with CirLAvia and have a nice bike ride from downtown LA to Venice Beach. I doubt you even celebrated Earth Day. Thank you for showing us, Georgie Boy, that you are actually unhappy that the Canadians picked up those two terrorists.
What makes you so sure I didn't walk by Booth 210 at USC last week-end?

We're all clear the only reason you're here is to deflect US and Israeli terrorism onto their victims, Hossie.
Done any jumping jacks lately?

"The joke was that when the C.I.A. sees 'three guys doing jumping jacks,' the agency thinks it is a terrorist training camp. – Senior official, May 2012."

How Does the U.S. Mark Unidentified Men in Pakistan and Yemen as Drone Targets? - ProPublica
Well I think we all know that you were so busy in your little subsidized apartment looking for articles to bash the U.S. and Israel that you couldn't take time out to attend the Festival of Books where you could have had cooking lessons, dancing to local bands, and speaking to authors. We also know that you didn't go to Long Beach to view the car races nor did you join up with CirLAvia and have a nice bike ride from downtown LA to Venice Beach. I doubt you even celebrated Earth Day. Thank you for showing us, Georgie Boy, that you are actually unhappy that the Canadians picked up those two terrorists.
Since it appears that your computer is your lifeline to the world, I doubt you were there. The 150,000 Americans who were there enjoying themselves would no doubt not sit too well with you. However, if you want to fake us out that you actually went someplace, go for it, Georgie Boy, if it makes you happy.

Syria would be a nice place for georgie Boy to go visit.

Since it appears that your computer is your lifeline to the world, I doubt you were there. The 150,000 Americans who were there enjoying themselves would no doubt not sit too well with you. However, if you want to fake us out that you actually went someplace, go for it, Georgie Boy, if it makes you happy.

Forum List

Back