Hamas tunnel collapsed: casualties reported

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Almog Boker on Twitter: Hamas' tunnel collapsed in Khan Yunis. Terrorists reported injured and missing at the scene.

33m97rm.jpg

Update: 5 critically injured and 3 others missing in the tunnel collapse.

(This will be tunnel number 10 collapsing in the last couple of months).

Almog Boker on Twitter: Hamas' tunnel collapsed in Khan Yunis. Terrorists reported injured and missing at the scene.

33m97rm.jpg

How would anyone know they were terrorists. So instead of just blocking the ends of the tunnels , your bombing them. I swear it never ends.

33m97rm.jpg

How would anyone know they were terrorists. So instead of just blocking the ends of the tunnels , your bombing them. I swear it never ends.
The Israelis should have flooded it with gasoline using high-pressure / high-speed hoses (so that the occupants could not get out in time) then lit a match and tossed it in.

And then sat back and watched the fun.

33m97rm.jpg

The Israelis should have flooded it with gasoline using high-pressure / high-speed hoses (so that the occupants could not get out in time) then lit a match and tossed it in.

They probably did. I mean that is something they would right, savages and apparently your one as well.

33m97rm.jpg

They probably did. I mean that is something they would right, savages and apparently your one as well.
Great fun, isn't it?

Don't want to get caught in a collapsed (or burning) tunnel?

Don't dig the tunnel in the first place.

Problem solved.

Next contestant, please.

33m97rm.jpg

Work accident?

I wonder what OSHA would say about those tunnels

You do have an organization similar to OSHA over there don't you ?

33m97rm.jpg

Have you thought this through as they would need to invade gaza to block the tunnels, this would entail bombing the vicinity of the tunnel entrances.

If they were not terrorists what were they doing in the tunnels ?

I would have said the savages were those who fire anti tank missiles at school buses or murder innocent boys because their imam told them to

I wonder what OSHA would say about those tunnels

You do have an organization similar to OSHA over there don't you ?
I wonder if terrorists have "Islamic worker's comp." Will it cover them in the after life as well? I mean, what if the virgins end up being Virginians?

Forum List

Back