🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas wants ICC to judge 'Zionist war criminals'

BOGUS source, dude. You're such a retard. LOL

You can post one that says differently if you think my source is incorrect.

You can't post something about something that didn't occur unless you make it up.

Your hamas web site mean nothing and show nothing.

And as already been stated twice, I could care less what terrorists want or claim.

Also, targeting civilians to spread terror is not acceptable.

That is not the hamas website. This is the Hamas website.

Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades - Information Office

"Also, targeting civilians to spread terror is not acceptable"

Unless your name is Israel.

You can't post something about something that didn't occur unless you make it up.

And as already been stated twice, I could care less what terrorists want or claim.

:cuckoo:

You seriously need a life.

The Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews. You need to up your game and be much better informed. You look like a complete moron.

The Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews. You need to up your game and be much better informed. You look like a complete moron.

He is getting owned in this thread so started another on the EXACT SAME TOPIC.

He really really needs to get out of his mom's basement.

The only people who Dont want a war crime trial are the perps,

Read the Hamas charter. Hamas's raison d'etre is the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews.

Hamas is Arabic for Islamic Resistance Movement. Who do you think they are resisting?

Israel was not in the "WB" in 1948 and 1967 when the towel heads attacked Israel.

Do your homework before posting, ditz.
The only published ¨Hamas charter¨ is from ¨Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem¨ unless you have a link to a Hamas or at least a non zionist source, i would tend to see it as false

Read the Hamas charter. Hamas's raison d'etre is the destruction of Israel and genocide of Jews.

Hamas is Arabic for Islamic Resistance Movement. Who do you think they are resisting?

Israel was not in the "WB" in 1948 and 1967 when the towel heads attacked Israel.

The only published ¨Hamas charter¨ is from ¨Information Division, Israel Foreign Ministry - Jerusalem¨ unless you have a link to a Hamas or at least a non zionist source, i would tend to see it as false
Any link yet?

Any link yet?

Go fetch the link, which is readily available, dogboy.

So there is no other link other than the Zionazi ones, who would have guessed?

Likud has a Charter which does not recognize the right of Palestine to exist

The reason they gave was that Hamas refused to recognize Israel and had a Charter calling for the destruction of the Jewish state.

Everyone (politicians and corporate media leaders) accepted this without asking a few important questions. Which Israel should Hamas recognize? Israel has not yet stated what its international borders are. Should Hamas recognize the Israel of 1948? The Israel of 1967? The Israel of 2009 with its apartheid wall, settlements (settlements building raised by 60 percent in 2008, the year of the Annapolis “Peace Process”, according to a Peace Now report), second class Arab citizens and with East Jerusalem annexed?

Any astute observer could also have objected by reminding people that Hamas (through Haniyeh and Meshal) had said many times over that it was willing to accept Israel as a political entity on the 1967 borders. You do not have to look hard for this, it was stated in the Guardian, Washington Post, amongst others, meaning that Hamas was now in line with most of the international community, accepting a two-state solution.

Another issue came back again and again. The problem is Hamas’s Charter, we would hear. Whatever Meshal or Haniyeh were ready to accept, the Charter came back to haunt them every time.

But what about the Charter of the Likud Party. With Netanyahu and his right-wing party ready to take over, it is only fair to find out a bit more about them.

In the “Peace and Security” chapter of the Likud Party platform, a recent document (1999) it says initially that:

“Peace is a primary objective of the State of Israel. The Likud will strengthen the existing peace agreements with the Arab states and strive to achieve peace agreements with all of Israel’s neighbors with the aim of reaching a comprehensive solution to the Arab-Israeli conflict.”

But then it says about settlements:

“The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.”

Therefore annihilating the slightest chance of a two-state solution.

On Palestinian self-rule it says:

“The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel’s existence, security and national needs”

Therefore annihilating any chance of seeing a Palestinian sovereign state.

On Jerusalem:

“Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem, including the plan to divide the city presented to the Knesset by the Arab factions and supported by many members of Labor and Meretz.”

Therefore annihilating any chance for future peace negotiations because east Jerusalem as capital of a future Palestinian state is non-negotiable for any Palestinian.

Likud has a Charter which does not recognize the right of Palestine to exist The Comment Factory

Last edited:

Likud is not governmental policy, moron. And, Netanyahu recognizes the Pestilinians.

Likud does not advocate murder of Arabs, which is all Pallies are.

Thus, once, again, you are proven a total idiot.

Likud is not governmental policy, moron. And, Netanyahu recognizes the Pestilinians.

The so called Hamas charter is not government policy.

The Jews can stay, it is Israel that must go. ~ Hamas

The so called Hamas charter is not government policy.

The Jews can stay, it is Israel that must go. ~ Hamas

Dumbass, the Hamas charter calling for the destruction of Israel IS governmental policy. Hamas has fired over 8,000 rockets into Israel, shithead.

You're so fucking stupid, I have to thank God you're not in my family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back