🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Warns Obama

What right does HAMAS imagine they have to dictate who should or shouldn't go to the Temple Mount?

"White House officials have said Obama doesn’t plan on visiting the Temple Mount during his trip."

Seems kind of a lame threat if it was never on the itinerary in the first place.

Of course, we never know where Joe Biden might show up.
If Obama had the balls he'd visit the Temple Mount JUST BECAUSE Hamas said this.

who said muslims have no sense of humor-----they certainly DISPLAY
their weaknesses------a few pig shit bombs on al aqsa could throw them
ALL into a frenzy

The irony. Bunch of clowns "warning" the head of the western world to "dare" do anything in Israel.

The NERVE!

but its good for a giggle-----some clever little four year olds can become
INDIGNANT like that --------but then its cute

I agree.

"White House officials have said Obama doesn’t plan on visiting the Temple Mount during his trip."

Seems kind of a lame threat if it was never on the itinerary in the first place.

If Obama had the balls he'd visit the Temple Mount JUST BECAUSE Hamas said this.

Sounds like An israeli "Brer Rabbit" tactic

Nothing on any other source
Mushir al-Masri - Latest Headlines - UPI.com - UPI.com

Roudy, et al,

I don't think I get the motive or the objective of the threat.

(COMMENT)

HAMAS is a government. It represents the people of (at least) Gaza. Why would the people of Gaza close the City site to POTUS?

Well, if there was any question before about Hamas being a terrorist organization, this should settle the matter.

It would be a hard call. POTUS wouldn't want to be accused of inciting a riot. But if it was me, I would park the USMC and the Med Fleet off the coast, with B-52s in the air, and the 18th Airborne Corps overhead, go borrow a yarmulke and make an unscheduled stop at the Temple Mount. Make a false move and they would really learn the meaning of "Occupation."

But then, thats why I'm not POTUS.

If it was me, this Mushir al-Masri character should be careful when leaving Gaza.

• 18 USC 871, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully make a true threat to injure or kill the President of the United States.
  • On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.

Most Respectfully,
R

the "wise" response to the audacity of the Hamas threat
to Obama would---OBVIOUSLY be---avoid trouble and
stay away from the aqsa dung heap-----that is 'wise' in
accordance with USA judeo-christian tradtions.
However----we should consider the ramifications----just what
doing so means to the jihadist dogs----

My sense is such acquiescence is not ---"appreciated" by the
jihadist dogs according to our culture---ie as an act of good-will
and conciliation ----but according to THEIRS which is a culture
of triumphalism ------- to the jihadist dogs the acquiescence
is a sign of weakness and a signal for them to bark even louder
and to attempt to bite. Thus I think that the HAMAS threat and
"directives" should be utterly ignored as polite persons do when an
elderly dement farts
which is one of TRIUMPHALISM -----

obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

President Obama is due to arrive on a whirlwind visit to Jerusalem next week … is the following the ‘welcome’ that awaits him from many of his own "dual" citizens? …..
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/feelthehate.mp4

Roudy, et al,

I don't think I get the motive or the objective of the threat.

(COMMENT)

HAMAS is a government. It represents the people of (at least) Gaza. Why would the people of Gaza close the City site to POTUS?

Well, if there was any question before about Hamas being a terrorist organization, this should settle the matter.

It would be a hard call. POTUS wouldn't want to be accused of inciting a riot. But if it was me, I would park the USMC and the Med Fleet off the coast, with B-52s in the air, and the 18th Airborne Corps overhead, go borrow a yarmulke and make an unscheduled stop at the Temple Mount. Make a false move and they would really learn the meaning of "Occupation."

But then, thats why I'm not POTUS.

If it was me, this Mushir al-Masri character should be careful when leaving Gaza.

• 18 USC 871, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully make a true threat to injure or kill the President of the United States.
  • On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.

Most Respectfully,
R
I understand what you are saying, but, why would the President of the US be swayed, threatened and bullied by Hamas, which is considered an Islamic terrorist organization to go visit the holiest site in Judaism, when visiting Israel? Appeasement will not be a good message to send to the savages.

Temple Mount - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judaism regards the Temple Mount as the place where God chose the Divine Presence to rest (Isa 8:18); according to the rabbinic sages whose debates produced the Talmud, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam. The site is the location of Abraham's binding of Isaac, and of two Jewish Temples. According to the Bible the site should function as the center of all national life—a governmental, judicial and, of course, religious center (Deut 12:5-26; 14:23-25; 15:20; 16:2-16; 17:8-10; 26: 2; 31: 11; Isa 2: 2-5; Oba 1:21; Psa 48). During the Second Temple Period it functioned also as an economical center. From that location the word of God will come out to all nations, and that is the site where all prayers are focused. According to Jewish tradition and scripture (2 Chronicles 3:1-2), the first temple was built by Solomon the son of David in 957 BCE and destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The second was constructed under the auspices of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE and destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70 CE. Jewish tradition maintains it is here the Third and final Temple will also be built. The location is the holiest site in Judaism and is the place Jews turn towards during prayer. Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the Divine Presence is still present at the site.[2] It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God.

Last edited:

Yeah I know I would totally do this, fuck them.

Forum List

Back