🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Warns Obama

[*]18 USC 871, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully make a true threat to injure or kill the President of the United States.

[*]On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.
[/LIST]

Most Respectfully,
R
The FBI should watch out for them "dual nationals" who have said they would like to see Obama dead, as in the video link from my previous post:eek:

[*]18 USC 871, makes it a Federal crime or offense for anyone to willfully make a true threat to injure or kill the President of the United States.

[*]On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.
[/LIST]

Most Respectfully,
R
The FBI should watch out for them "dual nationals" who have said they would like to see Obama dead, as in the video link from my previous post:eek:
That means they would have had to lock up most Muslim communities and neighborhoods during the Bush years.

Baz ke zer zadi, bacheh koony? Reeeedi. LOL

obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

President Obama is due to arrive on a whirlwind visit to Jerusalem next week … is the following the ‘welcome’ that awaits him from many of his own "dual" citizens? …..
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/feelthehate.mp4

Freedom of speech.

No one is "threatening" or "warning" or doing anything like it, to him.

obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

President Obama is due to arrive on a whirlwind visit to Jerusalem next week … is the following the ‘welcome’ that awaits him from many of his own "dual" citizens? …..

Freedom of speech.

Why is it that this moron Jos always posts from bullshit sites. If it's not Press TV it's "what really happened". Pathetic.

If he doesn't go now, it will look like he's allowing them to dictate to him. He'll appear weak...

If he doesn't go now, it will look like he's doing his best to avoid stoking the fire. He'll appear conscientious...

There, I think I covered both sides of the political spectrum...

obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

Obama is not a Jew-hater (I have a good eye for that, eh Jos?) but such is the price all democracies pay for freedom of thought and expression. In fact, Israelis are free to express their disdain for their leader's actions and inactions, just like in America.
Amazin' coincidence, eh? :D

Last edited:
obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

Freedom of speech.

Why is it that this moron Jos always posts from bullshit sites. If it's not Press TV it's "what really happened". Pathetic.

Those type of web sites are the ones which make extensive use of half-truths and fabrications in order to express the hate peeps like Jos feel for Jooos. :D

obama-to-jerusalem.jpg

Obama is not a Jew-hater (I have a good eye for that, eh Jos?) but such is the price all democracies pay for freedom of thought and expression. In fact, Israelis are free to express their disdain for their leader's actions and inactions, just like in America.
Amazin' coincidence, eh? :D

Nope Obama is not a Jew hater, but he's also no big fan of Israel, he supports them for now because it helps him politically. I'm not about to pull back on Obama.. that isn't happening, his administration is littered with these kind of people

Foreign policy aide Samantha Power leaving administration (for now)

We’re hearing that Samantha Power, a longtime (since 2005) Obama foreign policy adviser and still likely ambassador to the United Nations — should there be an opening — is leaving the administration in the next few weeks to rest up and “spend more time with her family.”

(That may be the first time we’ve ever written that phrase where it actually happens to be true. She’s got two little kids at home; one is three, the other 8 months.)

Power, now senior director for multilateral affairs and human rights at the National Security Council and a former war correspondent, is a professor, human rights expert and author of the widely acclaimed book — “A Problem from Hell,” which accused the United States of ignoring genocide in the Balkans.

She had been the number one pick for the U.N. slot if incumbent Susan Rice had become secretary of state.

That didn’t happen, of course. But with deputy national security adviser Denis McDonough moving down the hall to be White House chief of staff, it’s hard to figure anyone but Rice becoming National Security Adviser

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...b3c5138-6ede-11e2-ac36-3d8d9dcaa2e2_blog.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdt6fjdHQw]Obama Advisor Samantha Power Calls for Invasion of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Keepin it real...

Obama Meets With Pro-Hezbollah Groups Ahead of Mideast Trip

photo_1360090666387-3-0.jpg

On Monday, President Obama prepared for his trip to the Middle East by meeting with around 10 Muslim and Arab officials that provided him with “recommendations.” The attendees included representatives from the Muslim Public Affairs Council and the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, two anti-Israel groups with a record of pro-Hezbollah advocacy. The meeting came four days after his meeting with Jewish leaders.

A joint press release by the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC), American Task Force for Palestine, American Federation of Ramallah Palestine and the Arab-American Institute boasted of the meeting. Separately, the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) alerted its supporters that the director of its Washington D.C. office, Haris Tarin, also attended. He was previously thanked by President Obama in a personal phone call for his activism on July 13, 2011. The ADC earlier tried to get President Obama’s attention by helping to organize an interfaith “No Blank Check for Israel” rally in the capital near Inauguration Day.

The meeting took place in the Roosevelt Room near the Oval Office and also involved unidentified national security officials and Valerie Jarrett, the senior adviser who was a keynote speaker at the 2009 annual convention of the Islamic Society of North America, a group with Muslim Brotherhood origins. The meeting apparently wasn’t all good news for the invitees. The president of ADC, Warren David, complained that President Obama has let down many Arab-Americans with his Middle East policy and said he left with a “bittersweet feeling.”

The ADC was founded by the first Arab-American Senator, who praised Hezbollah during its war with Israel in 2006. He also has stated that Zionists were secretly behind the 9/11 attacks. The

Obama Meets With Pro-Hezbollah Groups Ahead of Mideast Trip

What's on Obama's schedule next, a meeting with Holocaust deniers? Oh wait - that would be HAMAS, wouldn't it?

et al,

One of the principle problems here is, that we (America) do not have a clear and concise policy relative to the Middle East and the Palestine Issues that "everyone" understands and fully appreciates for the consequence it has or could develop. I defy anyone, even the President, to express in common sense terms, what are rock solid policy is toward the issues at hand; what principles we support; what our current position is toward the settlements; what we consider the legitimate borders of Israel are; and how we (America) sit relative to enforcement of UNSC mandates.

I doubt there are more than half a dozen Americans that can articulate what we consider is worth going to war over in the Middle East; or whether we would support sanctions for non-compliance by either side. There is simply no straight talk that we can really understand or logically get behind --- or an explanation for why we do what we do, or why we don't do what we don't do.

In the absence of understanding, it is very clear that the US --- should no support intervention on behalf of either side, until US Policy is made crystal clear to Americans --- no vague pronouncement about support --- but what the pronouncement mean in hard action. I can't tell you how many times I've listen to speeches by Washington Politicians in front of veterans groups that say we support this or that --- but show no action or headway in that direction.

So, it is extremely hard to say with any reasonable assurance of being accurate, what the real US Policy is relative to borders, settlements, occupation, or economic aid and support when we have no articulate policy.

Even in the most general sense, there is no one in Washington explaining what is "right" and what is "wrong" with the actions of the key belligerents. So policy wise, even the average American doesn't know what the US position is on any given accusation (one side or the other) and what that means as far as next steps for America.

Until US Policy is explained, and we all are reading from the same sheet of music, we should not support any involvement of the US in the matter. We don't have enough information. And that is intentional on the part of Washington and the bureaucracy.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

[/LIST]

Most Respectfully,
R

Why don't you write them a nice letter and make sure you tell them everything you know? Since you've already sent me messages stating that you'd like to see *me* dead, perhaps you should also mention that as well??

Last edited:
@ Rocco - A very interesting summation! I know we are signed up on several different treaties and such, but never really looked up the precise obligations we'd supposedly incur.

Yes, politicians excel at making great-sounding speeches which contain very little factual substance - and that is part of the problem.

Why don't you write them a nice letter and make sure you tell them everything you know? Since you've already sent me messages stating that you'd like to see *me* dead, perhaps you should also mention that as well??

If that where true you would have reported it to a Mod :eusa_liar:

[/LIST]

Most Respectfully,
R

Jos is still licking his wounds over the loss of his Nazi boyfriend. Ha ha ha.

450px-Water_drop_animation.gif
"I have been there ---- it is no disney land..."

lollercoaster2.gif

". . .
dunce.jpg
he's not missing anything

Is there anything that's...pleasant for you ?? Everything is like - DEATH
emoticon-misc-025.gif
to you...

"Oh IRose, look at that beautiful flower..."
thth505085u52zlwv47j.gif

"I hate it ! it reminds me of that rapist pig.”

OMG.......

Temple Mount...you may feel blaise' about RE-visiting there, but i bet not everyone feels like you (about....everything) :
kotsen.gif

Forum List

Back