🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hangar 1 UFO tv show JFK hypothesis

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Suggested JFK gave CIA a written order to share UFO info with the Soviets. 10 days later JFK was assassinated.

New one to me. And ever since Presidents promising to disclose UFO information has all but evaporated. The show went on to mention all Presidents go into office thinking they'll be able to do that kind of thing, but after the first UFO briefing quickly realize disclosure isn't in anyone's best interest. If it turned out some UFOs were aliens, and the government knows about it, what about alien abductions? Is the government complicit? A good point I thought.

I can think of many reasons not to reveal UFO information to the public. I can't think of a single one though to reveal it.

My thinking is that there is nothing to reveal, and yes I watched that show.

It was a little interesting what they said about Carter when they told him "something" about UFOs.

Why do we need the government to reveal what is behind UFOs? If the aliens are benevolent then why don't they reveal themselves? If they are malevolent then what evil are they doing?

I watch all the different shows and am getting pretty tired of all the circumstantial evidence being blown out of proportion. I am thinking most, if not all, sightings are government operations which they will not talk about.

That said, there maybe something to the ancient astronaut theories. How an ancient civilization built Puma Puku is beyond my understanding as is the why. Maybe we are all aliens or the product of aliens that came here about 5000 years ago and created a race of slaves. Makes sense of the God worship.

My thinking is that there is nothing to reveal, and yes I watched that show.

It was a little interesting what they said about Carter when they told him "something" about UFOs.

Why do we need the government to reveal what is behind UFOs? If the aliens are benevolent then why don't they reveal themselves? If they are malevolent then what evil are they doing?

I watch all the different shows and am getting pretty tired of all the circumstantial evidence being blown out of proportion. I am thinking most, if not all, sightings are government operations which they will not talk about.

That said, there maybe something to the ancient astronaut theories. How an ancient civilization built Puma Puku is beyond my understanding as is the why. Maybe we are all aliens or the product of aliens that came here about 5000 years ago and created a race of slaves. Makes sense of the God worship.

Ya the Carter crying thing was the first I've heard of it. Kinda discount specific claims like that on these kinds of shows though. If not an outright lie, it's usually a distortion of the truth making it appear like something more significant occured.

If any modern UFO sightings are really alien in orign, and the governments know about it, then keeping that secret makes a lot more sense than revealing it. Obviously the aliens don't want their presence known or they could reveal themselves easily. So obviously that the government's denying it suggests cooperation. Reasons for the cooperation aren't very good to think about, but if there's in fact some sinister thing going on and we're powerless to stop it, aqquiessence may be the best solution. But telling the public, "Ya there's this hostile alien race threatening to wipe us all out unless we do this..." isn't anything we need to know about. Society would collapse. A pretty lie and illusion of reality is preferable to an ugly truth.

If the Carter claim is true, then something along those lines makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Did you watch the one were they made the claim that the transistor and the microwave were products of reverse engineering? They named a few others but those two seem to me to stand out as pure BS. Unless of course there is a whole lot of people willing to lie.

Bell labs developed the transistor it didn't happen over night.

The microwave oven was invented purely by accident.

No alien help required.

Mebbe dat's how leprechauns get around...
icon_wink.gif

Did Ireland just give the world the most definitive proof that aliens exist?
Thursday 13th October, 2016 - In what could be Ireland’s moment of glory - images clicked by an unknown person has raked up interest across the internet.
The images, said to be of a UFO hovering across the skies of Ireland, with similar sighting occurring even in England - have got UFO enthusiasts and experts sitting up and taking note of the phenomena. Top UFO experts and investigators have even claimed that Ireland just provided the world with the most definitive proof of alien and extraterrestrial existence on Earth. So much so that now America’s oldest and largest UFO investigating body, Mutual UFO Network or MUFON has expressed interest in examining the photos to authenticate them.

MUFON has been credited with thousands of investigations into UFO sightings from across the world. Some of these investigations were so deep and dynamic, that they have been turned into documentaries. The body claims to have 3,000 members around the world and around 75 field investigators. The image has been sent to MUFON that has begun an investigation, without revealing much. It is however learned that the photos had been taken on August 13 on the Isle of Man.

cus1476277615.jpg

The high-quality images were also examined by creator of the blog, UFO Sightings Daily and prominent UFO researcher Scott Waring who said the picture were “the real deal.” Waring also said that the “silvery colour” relates to the metallic component of the UFO. The reason the UFO came out of its usual hiding from the clouds, according to Waring, was to investigate a passenger jet flying afar as the UFO “caught sight” of the aircraft. According to the anonymous photographer, the flying object did not look at all like birds or airplanes, thus, leading him to believe that it was a UFO.

He said, as he took the picture of this morbid object, he noticed that the UFO was falling from the sky at speed. The photographer had also compared the UFO to a “leaf above the sea.” However, the flying object is said to have “stabilised” and took leave in “extreme speed,” the photographer added. UFO sightings had been a common phenomenon in 2015, with around 8 genuine UFOs being spotted worldwide. Right before this sighting, one was sighted in Colorado, U.S.

Did Ireland just give the world the most definitive proof that aliens exist

Forum List

Back