Hannah Anderson

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Hannah Anderson Breaks Her Silence Online, Says Kidnapper Deserved To Die

I have felt guilty but I can't push away thoughts she had a helluvalot more to do with this "adventure" than most think. Her mother is dead. Her brother is dead. And she is online posting selfies and new manicure pics. Which just adds to my suspicions. There is grieving, and there is grieving. This damn sure doesn't look like it to me. It looks suspicious.

And I am betting she is glad the "kidnapper" is dead. He can't defend himself on HER involvement.

I cannot agree more with you. I feel like this "innocent"girl and her "grieving" father are a little too media happy to be these so called victims that had no part in this tragedy. The authorities are supposedly looking for more information about the incidents leading up to this, but I have a feeling they have died along with the "kidnapper". I have honestly looked at this from several view points and nothing screams honesty with these two. The only ones I feel sympathy for is the mother and little boy.

And I am betting she is glad the "kidnapper" is dead. He can't defend himself on HER involvement.

Clever girl! It looks like that's the way the investigation is going. The day this all went down phone records show Hannah and her captor made 13 calls to one another.

The girl's story just didn't sound right.

well--if a horrific scandal breaks out--I know there will be a thread in this forum.

i thought I might 'die' with the discussion taking place on HLN last night--a mental sewer.

and first thing this AM--

http://www.ajc.com/news/ap/crime/calif-teen-says-captor-deserved-to-die/nZNpd/

Wondering what else will happen before the end of 2013--about this time last year James Holmes went insane and shot people in CO and we finished 2012 with the Newtown slaughter. After Hurricane Sandy.

What I am going to do---enjoy my life. As filth free as I can make it.

Last edited:
This is starting to look pretty bad for Hannah. She had a lot of pictures in her room of herself and DiMaggio.

The report I read on the event included info on the girl traveling with this guy to Hollywood for a week, but they came back early because he complained that she didn't give the guy enough attention.

The father probably wasn't in on it. It was Hannah and her boyfriend. Probably because Mom saw the relationship getting out of control and wanted to put a stop to it.

The report I read on the event included info on the girl traveling with this guy to Hollywood for a week, but they came back early because he complained that she didn't give the guy enough attention.

I just didn't want to believe all of that.

Knowing the San Diego is progressive/home of Annette Bening for one thing, mother a massage therapist, seeing pictures of Hannah in very short shorts--the thoughts occurred to me.

Same thing could have happened in GA--not as likely but --that is my frame of reference.

I turned the TV off when it got to the review of the tweets---'were you raped?'/I am not allowed to talk about that so don't ask me any questions.

Consenual---and here we go---weeks of 's' from every media source.

The father probably wasn't in on it. It was Hannah and her boyfriend. Probably because Mom saw the relationship getting out of control and wanted to put a stop to it.

In a very permissive way--'wanted to put a stop to it'.

What I am now imagining---just based on Annette Bening's ideas--don't ask why that was once interesting to me---the ultimate liberality---sexuality is wonderful and all that. She grew up in San Diego--her family moved from Kansas--mother a professional church singer and father some sales consultant in insurance. Annette was 'the girl next door'--babysat everyone's kids --nice girl. Sexuality --good. If that is the sort of thing that flies in San Diego--I wouldn't know?

so when we 'get to the bottom of all of this'--what can then be done?

doubtful that charges will be filed against Hannah Anderson--her mother is dead--I suppose they could call CPS on her father--none of that will happen.

those of us who 'have to hear' will deal with conflicting emotions. If I listen to another segment of Dr. Drew---the emotion will be rage--that causes stress.

So why bother?

I still remember the weekend last year when James Holmes went insane--why? why? would a person do this---a week or so later--the response came--possibly a psychotic break----how much time did I waste---not happening again. That is all I know.

So she gets away with crime and libs aren't outrage but they are furious over Zimmerman?

oversimplifying but whatever--message boards are not the place for serious discussions--

nor do I want/need a good review of CA law--a possibility--perhaps the media will feel that would be helpful--fairly certain that whatever CA law says--in this situation there is not a single thing that should or will be done.

kicking some dirt and walking away--sure that someone is going to say profound things to help us all understand

San Diego--Annette Bening/girl next door--that is all they should say.

so when we 'get to the bottom of all of this'--what can then be done?

doubtful that charges will be filed against Hannah Anderson--her mother is dead--I suppose they could call CPS on her father--none of that will happen.

those of us who 'have to hear' will deal with conflicting emotions. If I listen to another segment of Dr. Drew---the emotion will be rage--that causes stress.

So why bother?

I still remember the weekend last year when James Holmes went insane--why? why? would a person do this---a week or so later--the response came--possibly a psychotic break----how much time did I waste---not happening again. That is all I know.

The end result would be that Hannah Anderson is put on trial for the murder of three people. Her mother, brother and DiMaggio as a co-conspirator. She is 16 so she might be tried as a juvenile or adult. I suspect it would be as an adult and then she will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

Forum List

Back