Hannity Confesses to using Fake Footage after The Daily Show Caught 'Em

Hannity, in general, doesn't have enough in-depth knowledge of any topic he discusses to lie.
He is THE least knowledgeable AND stupidest Conservative commentator bar none; and thus, the second most popular.

well, just stay at PmsNbc, problem solved and you get some of the most Brilliant leftist/progressive talking heads to grace this country

ok, now I go lmao:lol:

I know how stupid Hannity is BECAUSE I listen to CTR and watch FoxNews.
To sound-bite knee-jerk Conservatives he is a hero; a sad commentary on Conservatives.

As far as MSNBC, I'm tired of hearing how Abortion and Same Sex Marriage are the biggest issues facing America.

Being Independent is fun because I get to watch all the ideologues eyes bugging out.

Yes, stupid. And as a result, he was disbarred and impeached.

At least Nixon, when caught, resigned like a man/gentleman.

Wait so time doesnt remove lies like the first commenter who got lots of thanks suggested? U Sure?

It is sad how pathetic you are that you need to find honest mistakes made YEARS ago to make yourself feel validated....
. If it were an honest mistake he would have said so.

Last edited:
So does it make Hannity more a scumbag for admitting a mistake was made or less because he didn't do as NBC does and purposely edit tapes for a agenda and refusing to admit it?

Than, a piece of advice...
Change your user name when you make your pit stops from one message board to the next.
Your "in-depth" opinions are a joke and your distinct lack of education leaves it's mark wherever you go.

And none of your quips divert from that fact that Hannity is the DUMBEST CTC (Conservative Talk Commentator) on the air.
But based on your plethora of posts here and on the OTHER board, he's right up your one dimension alley.

So does it make Hannity more a scumbag for admitting a mistake was made or less because he didn't do as NBC does and purposely edit tapes for a agenda and refusing to admit it?

Change your user name when you make your pit stops from one message board to the next.
Your "in-depth" opinions are a joke and your distinct lack of education leaves it's mark wherever you go.

And none of your quips divert from that fact that Hannity is the DUMBEST CTC (Conservative Talk Commentator) on the air.
But based on your plethora of posts here and on the OTHER board, he's right up your one dimension alley.

Unlike you I dont fear people knowing who I am

Then please detail again, Mr. Self-Reliance, what you did for a living in the past and what you do for a living now so we can all laugh our a$$es off at your Conservative hypocrisy.

Then please detail again, Mr. Self-Reliance, what you did for a living in the past and what you do for a living now so we can all laugh our a$$es off at your Conservative hypocrisy.
I did many things in the past for a living. What I do now is assistant manager of a convenience store. I have done security and quite a bit of factory work.

Last edited:
Hannity, in general, doesn't have enough in-depth knowledge of any topic he discusses to lie.
He is THE least knowledgeable AND stupidest Conservative commentator bar none; and thus, the second most popular.
I quite agree. Among conservative pundits and personalities, Hannity is simplistic, kind of whiney and repetitive, and generally can't carry a show by himself (he relies heavily on guests).

But many conservatives are new at politics or haven't really articulated their beliefs, and Hannity has a good show for them.

As among liberal pundits, certainly one is more popular among the newly or less politically aware than the others.

Repubs always say the Daily show is "just comedy". How does it look that your "news man" is apologizing to the "comedian"?

lol

Forum List

Back