Hannity goes all Trump on Fetterman: when you attack me, i'll attack you 10 times harder, & you'll be hearing from my lawyers soon

Hannity could never be as soft a snowflake as his metrosexual demigod, but he sure can come close.

Hannity has unflappable disdain if not open contempt for Fetterman, and the feeling is mutual. interesting to see where this goes!

LOL. I bet Fetterman never hears from Hannity’s lawyers.

Hannity is a public figure who inserts himself into controversies. He‘s got a tall mountain to climb to prove anything. Sounds like a “I’ve got more money for lawyers than you do” situation.

Hannity could never be as soft a snowflake as his metrosexual demigod, but he sure can come close.
I tried to think where this basement living man reminds me of. The Star Trek Original Series Episode of Catspaw. He looks like one of the aliens.

what’s the difference between the GOP and RNC?
really? "GOP" is the acronym of the party label and I will assume you do not know it refers to "GRAND OLD PARTY", RNC is an acronym for a committee within the party [REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE]

fetterman.jpg

really? "GOP" is the acronym of the party label and I will assume you do not know it refers to "GRAND OLD PARTY", RNC is an acronym for a committee within the party [REPUBLICAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE]
so why did you try and make a distinction between the two? i’m trying to understand the post

so why did you try and make a distinction between the two? i’m trying to understand the post
The GOP is the party; the RNC is the leadership. The distinction seems clear!

so why did you try and make a distinction between the two?
lol...because you asked me/us to :abgg2q.jpg:

i’m trying to understand the post
if it was meant for you to understand I would not have gone to all the trouble of encoding it the way I did...is this a gag post? am I being played here? it should be fun to see where it leads

Last edited:

Forum List

Back