Hannity Refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be grateful for all the business that other site is sending you! Seems they don't like their long-term regulars of either stripe (con or lib), so they send us to the shit can and we end up here. :D

More posters here is only a good thing, right? :eusa_eh:

PS...thanks for the welcome! :D

Long story short, you have a few xenophobes here. You can blame Malcontent and JenT for this.

There are people who don't like Xena? I always got along with her pretty good. :eusa_whistle:

What did Mal do wrong....and this JenT I think I will like. Great name and all. ;)

Does every thread have to turn into an "about Mal" thread now? :razz:

That's what. ;)

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:

Just a Protip of sorts, some don't take too kindly to people continuing feuds over here from Hannity. We had a huge problem with that a little while back.

Thanks for the advice....and I understand.

I'm not here looking for feuds. Just a new posting home since Hannity decided to do a driveby banning of me tonight. That's all.

In fact, after I saw a few names I've gone round and round with, I thought about leaving for the very fact I don't want or need to deal with old feuds and that nonsense. Then decided I'll stick around and see how things play out.

Aaah ... hell ... another one? :blech:

JK ;) Welcome to the fray.

Fuck you, we're taking over, deal with it.

(just demonstrating to Jeny how much we can get away with stuff, lol)

We can say the dreaded (and formerly) bannable F-Bomb here? :eusa_liar: :doubt: :eek:

I think I might like this place....I probably can even put up with a few of the libbies I went round and round with over there who are now over here. Whaddya know.....

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocons... I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

Aaah ... hell ... another one? :blech:

JK ;) Welcome to the fray.

You should be grateful for all the business that other site is sending you! Seems they don't like their long-term regulars of either stripe (con or lib), so they send us to the shit can and we end up here. :D

As you can see from Sidestreamer being here ... still ... :razz: we tolerate quite a bit. I for one am a strong believer in freedom of speech, no matter how much I disagree with you, or even if I think you are an idiot, you still have the right to piss me off ... :cool: You'll find most posters and mods on here likt that.

Very cool! :cool:

Long story short, you have a few xenophobes here. You can blame Malcontent and JenT for this.

There are people who don't like Xena? I always got along with her pretty good. :eusa_whistle:

What did Mal do wrong....and this JenT I think I will like. Great name and all. ;)

That's what. ;)

ROFLMFAOPIMP! Too fucking funny!

Mal would *just love* the threads to ALL be about him. Wouldn't he? :D

Xena doesn't post here as far as I know and I wasn't talking about her. I said people here are xenophobes, as in they hate "foreigners" who came here from the hannity and to a lesser extent the MSNBC boards.

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocons... I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

The two bolded ones can get you into a bit of trouble, one because we have to, the other because it gets over used sometimes. ;) However, there are exceptions to those rules, one is if discussing the word itself, the other is sometimes it slides in the Flame Zone.

That's what. ;)

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Last edited:

Can you tell someone to get a nice cup of STFU? :eek::eusa_eh:[/QUOTE]

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocon...

Reminds me of the scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day off when Edie McClurg (school secretary) is listing all the different "groups" in the high school. LOL. :D

Sidestreamer said:
I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

That sounds quite fair to me.....except the part about saying my mother sucks. ONLY I can say that....not even my kids are allowed. But....fact is.....MY MOTHER SUCKS. Dammit. There, I said it. ;) :lol:

Last edited:

You can tell any of us to go fuck ourselves, to jump off a bridge and die, to get fucked... you can call people fags, *******, whops, spics, *****, hobos or even worse things like neocon...

Reminds me of the scene in "Ferris Bueller's Day off when Edie McClurg (school secretary) is listing all the different "groups" in the high school. LOL. :D

I just can't invoke your family unless you bring them up first, in which case I can even tell you your mother sucks. Oh, and threats of violence or offering bounties for people to dig up your personal information isn't tolerated, as one member found out not too long ago...

That sounds quite fair to me.....except the part about saying my mother sucks. ONLY I can say that....not even my kids are allowed. But....fact is.....MY MOTHER SUCKS. Dammit. There, I said it. ;) :lol:

Quick note, we have a rule of not attacking other members family members .. however there is an exception to that rule, if the poster brings up their family in a post you can comment on them (on topic) in that same thread.

The two bolded ones can get you into a bit of trouble, one because we have to, the other because it gets over used sometimes. ;) However, there are exceptions to those rules, one is if discussing the word itself, the other is sometimes it slides in the Flame Zone.

Ah ok... I stand corrected.

That's what. ;)

He's a showboating fuckwad. That's something I could never say over there but here, I can finally tell him off for being the annoying bitch that he is. It's just too bad he still remains here, but that's the cost of freedom I guess.

Careful....Mal's my friend. I like him. We get along.

Don't be dissin my pal, pal! ;)

that sounds quite fair to me.....except the part about saying my mother sucks. Only i can say that....not even my kids are allowed. But....fact is.....my mother sucks. Dammit. There, i said it. ;) :lol:

lmaof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's an asshole. I'm not going to feign respecting people like him.

Quick note, we have a rule of not attacking other members family members .. however there is an exception to that rule, if the poster brings up their family in a post you can comment on them (on topic) in that same thread.

THat's cool. I have a hard time keeping my yap shut about my kids, so I'll just have to remember to do that because I don't take kindly to anyone attacking my kids (who don't and won't be posting here). Not fair to attack them if they can't defend themselves....besides, they're only 14 they shouldn't have to put up with that crap. So.....I'll just try to forget I got kids when I'm on the board.

Last edited:

The art of feigning is under-rated.

A good stiff one, (a drink that is) always helps.

It is remarkable how much the world of ape-men who believe they are actually the center of the Universe love feigning.

It is so easy to feign those who have "formal" education and so think they are intelligent rather than those who live, and learn, so beware, the feign does not work everywhere.

Try it, you might like it.

Last edited:

Ok. If it makes you feel better.

I'm not gonna feign disliking someone I don't dislike. K? ;)

Jeny...watch this:

SEAN HANNITY LIKES TO HAVE OLLIE NORTH LICK THE SWEAT OFF HIS BALLS.

I guarantee you that I will be here tomorrow.

Welcome. I am xotoxi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back