🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity talks about his martial arts training too much

"Bragging is the fools idea of glory."
Bruce Lee

Just as I typed that he starts running down what he does. When I trained we just called it "jeet kune do" (speaking of Bruce, hah). Hannity had to run down every discipline for his viewers.

I want to hear about different knitting sticks and methods ffs. Also, all of this chat about police training means F all if you have a mental case who will only use it to his advantage.

In fairness, Dan Bongino, who is hit and miss, makes a vital point, "no amount of training is going to make a good or bad cop". This is correct. If you don't have the right officers with the right judgement you're just going to get more of the same. Recruit honest, good cops. If a cop is has such horrible judgement of disinterest in a persons life that he kneel on a guys throat after he screams "mama" until he is dead, wtf does training have to do with this?

Last edited:
I've been waiting for someone to tell me what he has been MAJORLY wrong about.

Russian scam.Correct

Bogus impeachment.Right

Trying to overthrow Trump...Check.

Duke Lacrosse...Correct

Is this finally the time he got SOMETHING F MAJOR WRONG!!!!!

"Bragging is the fools idea of glory."
Bruce Lee

Just as I typed that he starts running down what he does. When I trained we just called it "jeet kune do" (speaking of Bruce, hah). Hannity had to run down every discipline for his viewers.

I want to hear about different knitting sticks and methods ffs. Also, all of this chat about police training means F all if you have a mental case who will only use it to his advantage.
I just gotta say, you write like a lot of my Canadian friends talk. Its like I can hear their voice.
ffs...l love it!

JEEEZUS.........Anyone just see those 2 African Americans duke it out on Hannity?

That was a good throw down. I don't think they will be hanging out at the same BBQ's this summer. I've heard that professor dude before, he's a firecracker. Goes from being relaxed and cerebral to yelling and showing his fangs without warning.

Hannity is hard to watch IMO. Unless he has some interesting guests I don't watch him. Too much droning on about the same things, even though he's right. And Too much stuff about himself, yes Sean I know you had a bunch of menial jobs and you are a bad ass. As Jitts said, he needs a co-host but they don't do that on Fox.

Hannity is hard to watch IMO. Unless he has some interesting guests I don't watch him. Too much droning on about the same things, even though he's right. And Too much stuff about himself, yes Sean I know you had a bunch of menial jobs and you are a bad ass. As Jitts said, he needs a co-host but they don't do that on Fox.
he had a co-host.....

OP is correct!

But I don't watch hannity for hannity.

I watch it because he usually has the best guests on!

Senators & congressmen...the President & vice president...sara carter and john soloman...the list goes on!

Just like sunday morning futures with maria bartaromo. GREAT news show! (9:00 am sunday).

Russian scam.Correct

Bogus impeachment.Right

Duke Lacrosse...Correct

He was wrong about every single one of those.

Still is too.

Russian scam.Correct

Bogus impeachment.Right

Duke Lacrosse...Correct

He was wrong about every single one of those.

Still is too.
OOOkay. Brennan and Clapper said there was no Russian involvement whatsoever, just like Hannity. So who was wrong Brennan or Hannity?

I have a dream.

Sean Hannity and Joe Scarborough are no friends. They’ve been known to go at one another on air over various issues.

So there we are. It’s some kind of media get together in NY or DC, plenty of lamestreamers around as well as the usual crop of entertainers, sports folks, etc. Scarborough spots Hannity and decides to confront him over something they’ve recently sparred over. A conversation ensues, voices get a little loud, and finally a thoroughly frustrated Joe takes a poke at Sean! And less than five seconds later Joe’s in a heap on the ground, conscious or otherwise, and preferably at the feet of Mrs. Mika Scarblower.

JEEEZUS.........Anyone just see those 2 African Americans duke it out on Hannity?

That was a good throw down. I don't think they will be hanging out at the same BBQ's this summer. I've heard that professor dude before, he's a firecracker. Goes from being relaxed and cerebral to yelling and showing his fangs without warning.
That other dude triggered that fukterd to death..............LOL. These shows have to start muting the person not talking.
Would have loved to see that idiot muted screaming at his screen..................LOLOL...............God damned free entertainment is great.

Forum List

Back