🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity, who has been "Spot On" so far reports on more "Deep State" investigations.

You do know that is an opinion piece right, that is speculating about a 'deep state" that is absent of facts right?

If it had any credibility, facts in that article proving a Deep state would have been provided. They weren't and you failed to prove a "deep state".

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Quote the exact proof from the article you posted that proves there was/is a deep state. iof you do not, you are a liar. And thanks for playing.

Hey Dumb ASS.....

We know you don’t have a clue because your media has

Filled your head with Shit......

The fact is the Trump witch hunt was based on an illegally

obtained fisa warrant....

Get a clue and watch FOX or listen to RUSH.....

Tic Toc Tard...
If that were true, you would have proved that one too. But you won't, because you can't, because you're a liar. All Republicans do are to make these chicken shit cut and run claims that they never back up. And we have the best exhibit of that with you. The waste of time Trump toad.

Tic Toc Tard...

It's got to suck to be you.....

WINNING!
Actually, no it doesn't. You were sent straight out the wood shed with your lies, so I'm doing good.

You do know that is an opinion piece right, that is speculating about a 'deep state" that is absent of facts right?

If it had any credibility, facts in that article proving a Deep state would have been provided. They weren't and you failed to prove a "deep state".

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Quote the exact proof from the article you posted that proves there was/is a deep state. iof you do not, you are a liar. And thanks for playing.
Still waiting hot shot? Or were you lying? Lol!

Everyone is a liar to this person. They don’t understand that this is an opinion forum. What a psycho
Not if you claim it to be fact. It's no longer an opinion by the poster. We already had one on here who had to run for cover after he/she linked their so called proof of a deep state, and the proof was never provided. I'm still waiting on that loser to come back and prove the "deep state". Lol!

Don’t move the goal posts. All I did was state an old proverb. I never Said I had any proof not did I accuse anyone of anything. Instead of acknowledging that you jumped all over the post. You were wrong. Be a man and admit it. Again, to me this is an opinion forum. We exchange political opinions and opinions cannot be wrong. At times we discuss facts but that was not the case in my post.

You don't have a clue...

Whenever you do pull your head out of your ass

you are watching cnn…….
Then prove it big boy. Don't talk about it. Let's see that big mouth keyboard put out something besides lies and bull shit. Get moving.

Barr will soon stick the proof up your Tard Ass.....

Tic Toc Tard......
No he won't, because you just helped us figure out that you and Barr are nothing but chicken shit run and hide liars. Thanks for wasting our time with shit talk that is worth nothing. Scram!

Talk about wasting time....

What about you Tards trying to frame Trump....

Time to pay for your evil deeds Tards...

WINNING!

Are we having fun or what?
"Frame Trump"? That dumb ass framed himself with tons of criminality. Get a clue.

Name one criminal thing he's done TARD.....

Tic Toc Tards are going to burn...…..

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...
If that were true, you would have proved that one too. But you won't, because you can't, because you're a liar. All Republicans do are to make these chicken shit cut and run claims that they never back up. And we have the best exhibit of that with you. The waste of time Trump toad.

Tic Toc Tard...

WINNING!
Actually, no it doesn't. You were sent straight out the wood shed with your lies, so I'm doing good.

That really doesn't make sense Tard......

Hahaha.

You leftist Democrats sound.....

Desperate.

If you valued America over your party, you wouldn't be in such a pickle.

LOL you never heard this saying. The proof is currently being accumulated.
Have you ever read where I called you a liar? It's because you are one.

I have explained to you that this is an opinion forum and opinions cannot be wrong. As a typical Leftist you just talk and don’t read.
You stated it as fact, that there was "fire"? Where's the fire?

I quoted an old saying. That was all I did. You jumped all over it. You call everyone who disagrees with you liars. Have you never heard that saying? Again. I reiterate. This is an opinion forum. I expressed an opinion by stating where there is smoke there is fire. An old proverb. Read a book.
Sure I have. And anyone with a functioning brain would take that literally as a matter of fact, not opinion.

Seriously? Where there is smoke there is fire insinuates that an event has yet to occur but is likely to happen. Or if something sounds bad it likely is. It is actually based on conjecture. Are you not familiar with the proverb? It literally means you don’t have the evidence of the “fire” yet but it’s coming.

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...
Irony. Hard core Irony.

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...

Tic Toc Tard...

WINNING!

You mean “doing well”? You are grammatically challenged and are unfamiliar with proverbs.

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...
Irony. Hard core Irony.

Time to pay up Tard...

Drop the Mic....

I wonder if obozo has shit his pants yet?

Are we having fun or what?

Prove it. These Trump cultists talk shit and say nothing. They're all liars.
The proof is on the way.

Stay tuned to CNN for distracting talking points.
Everyone of these Trump cultists on here are liars. They can't back up shit. What a pitiful bunch of losers.
Your whiney rapid-fire trolling reeks of desperation.

Why don't you comment on the corruption of the Obama admin using the state intel agencies to spy on the opposition campaign?

We are going to witness the ultimate in collective head explosion illustration when Barr starts handing out criminal referrals! Lol....and we thought nothing could be better than when the Kavanaugh thing crashed and burned for progressives! And it all happened under Soetero!:2up:

This Durham guy is a real prick....he's already got a bunch of bumpy's lined up for prosecution....

https://www.realclearinvestigations...ber_evidently_has_haunted_fbi_for_months.html

Progressives wouldnt know because they are in the matrix 100% of the time.:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Trump going to look like a golden boy when this all unravels:flirtysmile4:

Politics is the ultimate sport when you're not losing!!

Last edited:
I don't watch Hannity but he's right about many investigations. Durham is already on the case and you can bet there is some big time sweating going on.

Should be a very interesting next couple of months.

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

Hannity has been near 100% accurate so far.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

He is nothing more than one of Trump's ministers of propaganda. He invents things none of which have come true. There was no corruption as far as I can tell. I never voted for Obama but it had nothing to do with corruption.

It turns out that the IRS was going after liberal groups as well. Apparently "progressive" was a keyword as well. I don't know of any conservative groups that use that word. Fast and Furious was built on a earlier operation that occurred under the bush Administration. In this case they got too ambitious and it got out of control. There was no spying on the Trump campaign.

I don't watch Hannity but he's right about many investigations. Durham is already on the case and you can bet there is some big time sweating going on.

Should be a very interesting next couple of months.

Had no idea Durham was already so deep into some of this stuff........on Comey. No wonder Comey was on the talk shows this past weekend..........gotta be going through a lot of pairs of Hanes these days.:beer:. Soetero and Aunt Hilda will skate of course, but when the crimes of notables become apparent to the public, the President is going to be able to do a flyover of America towing a huge vindication sign in lights.

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

Hannity has been near 100% accurate so far.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

He is nothing more than one of Trump's ministers of propaganda. He invents things none of which have come true. There was no corruption as far as I can tell. I never voted for Obama but it had nothing to do with corruption.

It turns out that the IRS was going after liberal groups as well. Apparently "progressive" was a keyword as well. I don't know of any conservative groups that use that word. Fast and Furious was built on a earlier operation that occurred under the bush Administration. In this case they got too ambitious and it got out of control. There was no spying on the Trump campaign.

High level civilian federal employees don’t have the Interests of the average American in mind at all. All they care about is control and power....

TMW2018-01-30colorLARGE_img.jpg

Forum List

Back