🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity, who has been "Spot On" so far reports on more "Deep State" investigations.

Look it this liar run for cover. Of course we knew he would run from the proof he doesn't have. These Trump toads and all their bs. Keep telling us nothing there toad.

Obviously I just gave you a link...

:290968001256257790-final:
There is no proof from that opinion piece. Give me the exact quotes of proof that there is a deep state. Someone claiming there is is not proof. It's just an opinion. You have to have forensic evidence that such a thing exists. You have not produced any evidence.

Deep State is a Conservative boogeyman

You don't have a clue...

Whenever you do pull your head out of your ass

you are watching cnn…….
Then prove it big boy. Don't talk about it. Let's see that big mouth keyboard put out something besides lies and bull shit. Get moving.

Barr will soon stick the proof up your Tard Ass.....

Tic Toc Tard......
No he won't, because you just helped us figure out that you and Barr are nothing but chicken shit run and hide liars. Thanks for wasting our time with shit talk that is worth nothing. Scram!

You do know that is an opinion piece right, that is speculating about a 'deep state" that is absent of facts right?

If it had any credibility, facts in that article proving a Deep state would have been provided. They weren't and you failed to prove a "deep state".

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Quote the exact proof from the article you posted that proves there was/is a deep state. iof you do not, you are a liar. And thanks for playing.

"The Road to 9/11, in which he used the term the “deep state” for the first time. It was as a result of this book, and the exposure he received thereafter from Alex Jones and others, that many Americans first entertained the notion that a deep state lorded over the United States.

What follows is not so much a quest to debate or define the deep state’s existence but to trace the history of how and why the phrase entered American parlance. It is a story that begins first in Turkey, where the term was first conceived, and stretches into how scholars and commentators have applied it elsewhere. How Peter Dale Scott learned of the concept and came to relate it to the United States is instructive as to the insights and pitfalls that have long marked the evolution of the concept. "

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

Hannity has been near 100% accurate so far.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

So, Mexico has paid for the wall?
And donnie has declassified the FISA request?

You do know that is an opinion piece right, that is speculating about a 'deep state" that is absent of facts right?

If it had any credibility, facts in that article proving a Deep state would have been provided. They weren't and you failed to prove a "deep state".

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Quote the exact proof from the article you posted that proves there was/is a deep state. iof you do not, you are a liar. And thanks for playing.

Hey Dumb ASS.....

We know you don’t have a clue because your media has

Filled your head with Shit......

The fact is the Trump witch hunt was based on an illegally

obtained fisa warrant....

Get a clue and watch FOX or listen to RUSH.....

Tic Toc Tard...

It's no wonder that the Fascist Democrats hate Hannity, because he's personally done more investigative journalism into the corrupt Obama admin than the yotal MSM combined.

If there are any honest Democrats left, let me know what you think about the corruption of the Obama admin.

Where there is smoke there is fire

Prove it. These Trump cultists talk shit and say nothing. They're all liars.

LOL you never heard this saying. The proof is currently being accumulated.

Have you ever read where I called you a liar? It's because you are one.

You don't have a clue...

you are watching cnn…….
Then prove it big boy. Don't talk about it. Let's see that big mouth keyboard put out something besides lies and bull shit. Get moving.

Tic Toc Tard......
No he won't, because you just helped us figure out that you and Barr are nothing but chicken shit run and hide liars. Thanks for wasting our time with shit talk that is worth nothing. Scram!

Talk about wasting time....

What about you Tards trying to frame Trump....

Time to pay for your evil deeds Tards...

WINNING!

Are we having fun or what?

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...
If that were true, you would have proved that one too. But you won't, because you can't, because you're a liar. All Republicans do are to make these chicken shit cut and run claims that they never back up. And we have the best exhibit of that with you. The waste of time Trump toad.

You don't have a clue...

you are watching cnn…….

Tic Toc Tard......

Talk about wasting time....

What about you Tards trying to frame Trump....

Time to pay for your evil deeds Tards...

WINNING!

Are we having fun or what?
"Frame Trump"? That dumb ass framed himself with tons of criminality. Get a clue.

Still waiting hot shot? Or were you lying? Lol!

I have explained to you that this is an opinion forum and opinions cannot be wrong. As a typical Leftist you just talk and don’t read.

Everyone is a liar to this person. They don’t understand that this is an opinion forum. What a psycho

I have explained to you that this is an opinion forum and opinions cannot be wrong. As a typical Leftist you just talk and don’t read.

You stated it as fact, that there was "fire"? Where's the fire?

I quoted an old saying. That was all I did. You jumped all over it. You call everyone who disagrees with you liars. Have you never heard that saying? Again. I reiterate. This is an opinion forum. I expressed an opinion by stating where there is smoke there is fire. An old proverb. Read a book.

Everyone is a liar to this person. They don’t understand that this is an opinion forum. What a psycho
Not if you claim it to be fact. It's no longer an opinion by the poster. We already had one on here who had to run for cover after he/she linked their so called proof of a deep state, and the proof was never provided. I'm still waiting on that loser to come back and prove the "deep state". Lol!

Hey Dumb ASS.....

Tic Toc Tard...
If that were true, you would have proved that one too. But you won't, because you can't, because you're a liar. All Republicans do are to make these chicken shit cut and run claims that they never back up. And we have the best exhibit of that with you. The waste of time Trump toad.

Tic Toc Tard...

It's got to suck to be you.....

WINNING!

I quoted an old saying. That was all I did. You jumped all over it. You call everyone who disagrees with you liars. Have you never heard that saying? Again. I reiterate. This is an opinion forum. I expressed an opinion by stating where there is smoke there is fire. An old proverb. Read a book.
Sure I have. And anyone with a functioning brain would take that literally as a matter of fact, not opinion.

Forum List

Back