Happiness in Islam

Its not about paranoia pal.

I just think its rather inconsiderate and an insulting affront to expect people to bow their heads while some godflesh peddling preacher calls on Jesus to bless a group of people of diverse beliefs that includes Jews and atheists....

You might as well have a witch doctor blessing them with chicken blood..

Would you bow your head in silent reverence while some grave robbing ghoul ate a little piece of your soul?

That sure would explain your lack of conviction.....
I simply don't bow my head in those circumstances. Nobody's forcing you to. And doing so to show respect or whatever isn't the end of the world either. Like putting on a Jew doily when you go into a synagog, no biggie.

I have no problem with wearing a doily if I went into a synagogue to show respect in their place. If a Jew lead a commencement speech and slaughtered a farm animal at my school it would be an affront to expect me to show respect to their superstition there.

I just think that wishful thinking in the form of appealing to a mangod for favors disrespects other people who do not believe and has no place in government or education, especially in a place of higher learning...

Would it be no biggie if a Muslim prayed for a blessing from mohammed to celebrate the accomplishment of your education?
If he wanted to do it 5 times a day, every day, sure. :D

If you accept and support the free expression of all religions you are in effect accepting and supporting fraud, mind control, deception, robbery, child abuse, intellectual murder and perpetuating evil in the world even and especially if you don't believe any of it.

Are you really like everyone else, scratching your head in bewilderment wondering why the world seems to have gone crazy....
Where did I say that I support the free expression of all religions? I don't. But a couple of years back, I also went to a graduation where the priest said whatever before the ceremony started. I managed not to shit my pants. But good thing YOU weren't there. :D

lol..

When the sun rises do you linger around in bed under the covers scratching your balls or do you put your feet on the floor, get out of bed, wash up, get dressed and go out into the daylight?

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
That's absolutely true! You can find so many unhappy rich people! :)

That must be why there is an entire chapter in the Quran called spoils of war ( surah 8 ) It says in surah 8 that one fifth of the spoils belong to Muhammad.

The real fun stuff is in the Hadiths, though, as I'm sure you know.

I mean, when big Mo instructed his men to rape women in front of their husbands before they killed the men, those spoils of war included not only the joy of a sex slave for life, but seeing the men suffer before dying.

Now, THAT is some real Muslim happiness, there.

Last edited:
I simply don't bow my head in those circumstances. Nobody's forcing you to. And doing so to show respect or whatever isn't the end of the world either. Like putting on a Jew doily when you go into a synagog, no biggie.

I have no problem with wearing a doily if I went into a synagogue to show respect in their place. If a Jew lead a commencement speech and slaughtered a farm animal at my school it would be an affront to expect me to show respect to their superstition there.

I just think that wishful thinking in the form of appealing to a mangod for favors disrespects other people who do not believe and has no place in government or education, especially in a place of higher learning...

Would it be no biggie if a Muslim prayed for a blessing from mohammed to celebrate the accomplishment of your education?

If you accept and support the free expression of all religions you are in effect accepting and supporting fraud, mind control, deception, robbery, child abuse, intellectual murder and perpetuating evil in the world even and especially if you don't believe any of it.

Are you really like everyone else, scratching your head in bewilderment wondering why the world seems to have gone crazy....
Where did I say that I support the free expression of all religions? I don't. But a couple of years back, I also went to a graduation where the priest said whatever before the ceremony started. I managed not to shit my pants. But good thing YOU weren't there. :D

lol..

When the sun rises do you linger around in bed under the covers scratching your balls or do you put your feet on the floor, get out of bed, wash up, get dressed and go out into the daylight?
I'm up before the sun, you're the one who sleeps in.

lol..

..says the guy who sits on the fence.

I have not fallen asleep or eaten a thing except manna from heaven for at least the past 40 years...

You say you do not support the free expression of all religions in a place that legally does....People from all walks of life, seeking guidance from a phantom they have never seen or heard from in their entire lives.......

How are you not subjugated or affected by the resulting human carnage?

Do you think that by taking what you call the most sensible position, "maybe, maybe not", you are not asleep?

Last edited:

lol..

I have not fallen asleep or eaten a thing except manna from heaven for at least the past 40 years...

You say you do not support the free expression of all religions in a place that legally does....People from all walks of life, seeking guidance from a phantom they have never seen or heard from in their entire lives.......

Do you think that by taking what you call the most intelligent position, "maybe, maybe not", you are not asleep?
I am immune, I live in the mountains away from everyone, it's fucking great! :D

If others want to kill each other over their invisible friends, I don't object. It culls the herd of some retards every time.

lol..

Do you think that by taking what you call the most intelligent position, "maybe, maybe not", you are not asleep?
I am immune, I live in the mountains away from everyone, it's fucking great! :D

If others want to kill each other over their invisible friends, I don't object. It culls the herd of some retards every time.

lol, what are you trying to say?

Anyway, I can't say that I blame you..

However, unless you only have invisible friends on that mountain, for your sake, I hope they don't find out one day that they have a retard living among them...:happy-1:

lol..

He's a Muddah, not a Faddah.

Bringing about happiness:

1. Good deeds:

Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a true Believer. verily, to him we will give a good life and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.... (Qur'an 16: 97)
The righteous attitude not only leads to a happy life in the Hereafter, but it also guarantees, by Allah’s grace, a pure and happy life even in this world. And this is a fact that those people who are sincerely righteous, honest, pure and fair in their dealings enjoy a much better life in this world.
For they enjoy that confidence, real honor and respect because of their spotless character, which is not enjoyed by those who lack these virtues. They obtain such pure and outstanding success as are denied to those who employ dirty and disgusting ways to win success.

2. A pious wife:

`Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes... (Qur'an 25: 74)

3. A spacious house: The Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said:

"O' Allah, make my house spacious for me."​

Last edited:

1. Good deeds:

Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a true Believer. verily, to him we will give a good life and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.... (Qur'an 16: 97)
The righteous attitude not only leads to a happy life in the Hereafter, but it also guarantees, by Allah’s grace, a pure and happy life even in this world. And this is a fact that those people who are sincerely righteous, honest, pure and fair in their dealings enjoy a much better life in this world.
For they enjoy that confidence, real honor and respect because of their spotless character, which is not enjoyed by those who lack these virtues. They obtain such pure and outstanding success as are denied to those who employ dirty and disgusting ways to win success.

2. A pious wife:

`Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes... (Qur'an 25: 74)

3. A spacious house: The Prophet (Blessings and Peace be upon him) said:

"O' Allah, make my house spacious for me."​
So it's righteous to sell your daughter? :cuckoo:

Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said: “True enrichment does not come through possessing a lot of wealth, but true enrichment is the enrichment of the soul.”
That's absolutely true! You can find so many unhappy rich people! :)

That must be why there is an entire chapter in the Quran called spoils of war ( surah 8 ) It says in surah 8 that one fifth of the spoils belong to Muhammad.

The real fun stuff is in the Hadiths, though, as I'm sure you know.

I mean, when big Mo instructed his men to rape women in front of their husbands before they killed the men, those spoils of war included not only the joy of a sex slave for life, but seeing the men suffer before dying.

Now, THAT is some real Muslim happiness, there.
I've never read any Hadith so I didn't know anything about raping women in front of their husbands :eek-52:
I hope some Hadiths are better than this one o_O

4. Sustenance that is earned through honest means
:
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

"Verily, Allah is Tayyib (good and pure), and He does not accept other than what is good and pure."

5. Good manners and a spirit of fellowship with people:
And He has made me blessed wheresoever I am... (Qur 'an 19: 31)​

6. Being debt-free and not being a profligate spender:

(And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly...
(Qur'an 25: 67)
God’s true servants lead a balanced life that is exemplary in its seriousness and moderation. Balance is the distinctive feature that Islam establishes in the life of the individual and the community. Its achievement is what Islam aims for through educating its followers and through its legal system. Its whole structure is based on balance and moderation.

4. Sustenance that is earned through honest means
:
The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

"Verily, Allah is Tayyib (good and pure), and He does not accept other than what is good and pure."

5. Good manners and a spirit of fellowship with people:
And He has made me blessed wheresoever I am... (Qur 'an 19: 31)​

6. Being debt-free and not being a profligate spender:

(And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly...
(Qur'an 25: 67)

God’s true servants lead a balanced life that is exemplary in its seriousness and moderation. Balance is the distinctive feature that Islam establishes in the life of the individual and the community. Its achievement is what Islam aims for through educating its followers and through its legal system. Its whole structure is based on balance and moderation.
And 7. wiping your ass with an uneven number of rocks like a good Muslim does and how Mohammed wiped his ass.

for those who do not know----STARVATION SIEGE is, historically, a favored
method of conquest used by the "noble jihadists". I have a distant relative
by marriage who has an interest in just what happened to the large communities
of HIS kind that lived in the path of the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST"--------it seems that millions were murdered by STARVATON SIEGE. Even in our times (well---at least my time) the technique was used by muslims in NIGERIA---against the IBOS (Christians) of Biafra. (early 1970s) The technique was also used on the Hindus of East Bengal (that was east Pakistan
in the early 1970s and is now Bangla Desh) In the mid 1940s ---the ancient
community of jews of Jerusalem was WIPED OUT in a starvation siege---ie
EAST JERUSALEM -----starvation siege. Half a day without food is "STARVATION"???

The vicegerent

Muslims believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the whole universe and everything in it. He is not the God of Muslims only, but of all the humans on earth. The Quran mentions that before the creation of humans, Allah Almighty told the angels that He wished to appoint a "khalifah" (vicegerent) on earth (see Al-Baqarah 2:30).

The word khalifah, in the context, stands for a human endowed with the faculties of reason, logic, imagination, and other creative qualities. Allah Almighty has also bestowed upon humans the freedom of choice and action, enabling them to use their faculties for their welfare. It is these qualities that make humans — not just Muslims, but all humans — the best of God's creatures.

The foregoing means that human freedom as envisaged in the Quran is universal — that is, irrespective of people's beliefs or actions. And so it is up to each one of us to believe in God and lead a good life here, or to reject God and lead a bad life.

The vicegerent

Muslims believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the whole universe and everything in it. He is not the God of Muslims only, but of all the humans on earth. The Quran mentions that before the creation of humans, Allah Almighty told the angels that He wished to appoint a "khalifah" (vicegerent) on earth (see Al-Baqarah 2:30).

The word khalifah, in the context, stands for a human endowed with the faculties of reason, logic, imagination, and other creative qualities. Allah Almighty has also bestowed upon humans the freedom of choice and action, enabling them to use their faculties for their welfare. It is these qualities that make humans — not just Muslims, but all humans — the best of God's creatures.

The foregoing means that human freedom as envisaged in the Quran is universal — that is, irrespective of people's beliefs or actions. And so it is up to each one of us to believe in God and lead a good life here, or to reject God and lead a bad life.
So people are free to reject Islam without getting killed? Since when?

The vicegerent

Muslims believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of the whole universe and everything in it. He is not the God of Muslims only, but of all the humans on earth.

You are not fooling anybody, the Quran divides humanity into followers of Muhammad and the rest who are cursed to hellfire. It should be obvious to anyone with a brain larger than a monkey the only point and purpose of the Quran is to enslave peoples minds with fear and make them obey Muhammad, and fight his rotten wars.
He even asks his followers to die for him and promises them reward in heaven if they do, and punishment if they turn back from fighting overwhelming odds.

Some of us have read the Quran for ourselves and we know what it says about people who do not follow Muhammad. It says they have a seal on their hearts and it makes no difference if you warn them or not, they are going to burn in eternal hellfire. here are a few verses that give the general idea. There are over 100 such verses about unbelievers.

2.161Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is Allah's curse, and the curse of angels, and of all mankind

4.144 O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?

33.64 Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers and prepared for them a Blazing Fire,-

66.9 O Prophet! Strive hard against the Unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them. Their abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed

Forum List

Back