Happiness in Islam

Feeding the Poor/Hungry.

And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive, saying: ‘We feed you for the sake of God Alone; we seek from you neither reward nor thanks.” – Quran, 76:8-9​

The true believers race towards gaining good deeds by feeding the needy, the orphans and the captives. When one side becomes victor in war, there is always going to be on the enemy side those who will surrender. Out of kindness and love the believers feed the captives. They were commanded to treat these prisoners with kindness and respect.

Prophet Muhammad (p) said:

“Feed the hungry, visit the sick and set free the captives.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Feeding the Poor/Hungry.

And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive, saying: ‘We feed you for the sake of God Alone; we seek from you neither reward nor thanks.” – Quran, 76:8-9​

The true believers race towards gaining good deeds by feeding the needy, the orphans and the captives. When one side becomes victor in war, there is always going to be on the enemy side those who will surrender. Out of kindness and love the believers feed the captives. They were commanded to treat these prisoners with kindness and respect.

So you'd give food to Jews?

Fasting the Month of Ramadan:

The Five Pillars of Islam are the testimony of faith, prayer, zakat to the needy, fasting during Ramadan, and the pilgrimage.

Every year in the month of Ramadan, all Muslims fast from dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations.

Although the fast is beneficial to health, it is regarded principally as a method of spiritual self-purification. By cutting oneself off from worldly comforts, even for a short time, a fasting person gains true sympathy with those who go hungry, as well as growth in his or her spiritual life.

Fasting the Month of Ramadan:

The Five Pillars of Islam are the testimony of faith, prayer, zakat to the needy, fasting during Ramadan, and the pilgrimage.

Every year in the month of Ramadan, all Muslims fast from dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual relations.

Although the fast is beneficial to health, it is regarded principally as a method of spiritual self-purification. By cutting oneself off from worldly comforts, even for a short time, a fasting person gains true sympathy with those who go hungry, as well as growth in his or her spiritual life.
I bet you all cheat on Ramadan, even that child fucker Mo cheated.

The Pilgrimage to Makkah:

The annual pilgrimage (Hajj) to Makkah is an obligation once in a lifetime for those who are physically and financially able to perform it. About two million people go to Makkah each year from every corner of the globe. Although Makkah is always filled with visitors, the annual Hajj is performed in the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar. Male pilgrims wear special simple clothes which strip away distinctions of class and culture so that all stand equal before God.

ch3-16-5-img1.jpg

Pilgrims praying at the Haram mosque in Makkah. In this mosque is the Kaaba (the black building in the picture) which Muslims turn toward when praying. The Kaaba is the place of worship which God commanded the Prophets Abraham and his son, Ishmael, to build.

The rites of the Hajj include circling the Kaaba seven times and going seven times between the hillocks of Safa and Marwa, as Hagar did during her search for water. Then the pilgrims stand together in Arafa and ask God for what they wish and for His forgiveness, in what is often thought of as a preview of the Day of Judgment.

The end of the Hajj is marked by a festival, Eid Al-Adha, which is celebrated with prayers. This, and Eid al-Fitr, a feast-day commemorating the end of Ramadan, are the two annual festivals of the Muslim calendar.

More about hajj: Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet . Virtual Hajj | PBS

Feeding the Poor/Hungry.

So you'd give food to Jews?

historically-----starvation siege has been a major form of combat used by muslims -----ESPECIALLY
deadly during the "GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST"-----BUT STILL USED IN MODERN
TIMES. I am old----I remember the early 1970s when millions of starved, dead children ended up in the mud-----in both BIAFRA (Christians) and East Pakistan (hindus)

Are translations of the Koran into English correct? If so, there are evident errors. If not, can a 'Creator' limited to one language be called 'great'?

Are translations of the Koran into English correct? If so, there are evident errors. If not, can a 'Creator' limited to one language be called 'great'?

??? gee 4eye translations are translations-----ALL ARE subject to EVALUATION. I have four versions of the IGNOBLE KHARA'AN. Picthall ali Yusuf (or Yusuf ali---or whatever) uhm
(??) Dawood (?) and another one (??) somewhere---buried here and there. all slightly
different

??? gee 4eye translations are translations-----ALL ARE subject to EVALUATION. I have four versions of the IGNOBLE KHARA'AN. Picthall ali Yusuf (or Yusuf ali---or whatever) uhm
(??) Dawood (?) and another one (??) somewhere---buried here and there. all slightly
different
The post just puts the question out for any to comment. It is not aimed at any particular other person or post. There are 'defenders' of the Koran that maintain Arabic is the language and any errors are mistranslations. According to those with this position, there is no evaluation, only submission (Islam).

different
The post just puts the question out for any to comment. It is not aimed at any particular other person or post. There are 'defenders' of the Koran that maintain Arabic is the language and any errors are mistranslations. According to those with this position, there is no evaluation, only submission (Islam).

I am too old and bloody minded to learn to read Arabic just so I can criticize the Quran. I compare translations to get an over view and as far as I am concerned I can tell very well that the Quran is evil bunk.

The annual pilgrimage (Hajj) to Makkah is an obligation once in a lifetime for those who are physically and financially able to perform it. About two million people go to Makkah each year from every corner of the globe. Although Makkah is always filled with visitors, the annual Hajj is performed in the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar. Male pilgrims wear special simple clothes which strip away distinctions of class and culture so that all stand equal before God.

ch3-16-5-img1.jpg

Pilgrims praying at the Haram mosque in Makkah. In this mosque is the Kaaba (the black building in the picture) which Muslims turn toward when praying. The Kaaba is the place of worship which God commanded the Prophets Abraham and his son, Ishmael, to build.

The rites of the Hajj include circling the Kaaba seven times and going seven times between the hillocks of Safa and Marwa, as Hagar did during her search for water. Then the pilgrims stand together in Arafa and ask God for what they wish and for His forgiveness, in what is often thought of as a preview of the Day of Judgment.

The end of the Hajj is marked by a festival, Eid Al-Adha, which is celebrated with prayers. This, and Eid al-Fitr, a feast-day commemorating the end of Ramadan, are the two annual festivals of the Muslim calendar.

Where do they get all the rocks to wipe everyone's ass? :dunno:

ch3-16-5-img1.jpg

Where do they get all the rocks to wipe everyone's ass? :dunno:
At one time, the desert was paved.

Interestingly enough-----I did discuss that matter of personal hygiene out there ---long ago with
a HAJJI------It was more than 40 years ago when the conversation took place---and the man----
a young Pakistani physician had done the HAJJ about five years earlier-----he indicated that all personal stuff at that time just took place out there in the sand-----with no amenities at all. -----just GO OUT IN
THE FIELD ----------I commented----"what you guys need is a few good jewish businessmen who
can put up some nice hotels"---------the man went BALLISTIC----I thought I might have to administer
CPR

Belief in God

Muslims believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son nor partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone.

IMG_ECBBDC-5C1D96-803BB5-388857-49F8DB-D469FB.jpg

Islam rejects that God rested on the seventh day of the creation, that He wrestled with one of His angels, that He is an envious plotter against mankind, or that He is incarnate in any human being. Islam also rejects the attribution of any human form to God. All of these are considered blasphemous. God is the Exalted. He is far removed from every imperfection. He never becomes weary. He does not become drowsy nor does he sleep.

The Arabic word Allah means God (the one and only true God who created the whole universe). This word Allah is a name for God, which is used by Arabic speakers, both Arab Muslims and Arab Christians. This word cannot be used to designate anything other than the one true God.

that He is an envious plotter against mankind

I can't remember the verse number off hand, but the Quran says Allah is the best of plotters.

I don't recall anything in the bible about "God" being a "plotter". I have to admit---I don't know how
to say "plotter" in Hebrew. I don't recall it in the Koran either-----but allah certainly is VERY
VENGEFUL ----------he seems to get a charge out of his faves raping raping little girls-----interestingly---allah KNOWS that his favorite humans are going to rape little girls ahead of time and does not even bother to
tell them not to

I don't remember "god" wrestling with an angel in the bible either. I remember Jacob kinda contending or 'struggling' with an angel and falling off the ladder. ------something like that-----but it was kinda a dream.
I used to fly around in my dreams too.

Belief in God

Muslims believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son nor partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone.

IMG_ECBBDC-5C1D96-803BB5-388857-49F8DB-D469FB.jpg

Islam rejects that God rested on the seventh day of the creation, that He wrestled with one of His angels, that He is an envious plotter against mankind, or that He is incarnate in any human being. Islam also rejects the attribution of any human form to God. All of these are considered blasphemous. God is the Exalted. He is far removed from every imperfection. He never becomes weary. He does not become drowsy nor does he sleep.

The Arabic word Allah means God (the one and only true God who created the whole universe). This word Allah is a name for God, which is used by Arabic speakers, both Arab Muslims and Arab Christians. This word cannot be used to designate anything other than the one true God.
You can reject anything you want. Normal people reject Islam.

I can't remember the verse number off hand, but the Quran says Allah is the best of plotters.

I don't recall anything in the bible about "God" being a "plotter". I have to admit---I don't know how
to say "plotter" in Hebrew. I don't recall it in the Koran either-----but allah certainly is VERY
VENGEFUL ----------he seems to get a charge out of his faves raping raping little girls-----interestingly---allah KNOWS that his favorite humans are going to rape little girls ahead of time and does not even bother to
tell them not to

I just looked up 'plotters' in the Quran and found most translations use the word 'planners'
See Quran 3.54 and 8.30

tell them not to

I just looked up 'plotters' in the Quran and found most translations use the word 'planners'
See Quran 3.54 and 8.30

oh------what does allah plan? big events in lower Manhattan?

Forum List

Back