Happy 53rd birthday President Obama

I would like to quote then USA Today columnist and Pacifica Radio talk show host Julianne Malveaux....

“I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease....He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

“The President was remarkably upbeat for a man who runs a country with a monstrous national debt, huge balance of trade problems, a crumbling infrastructure, dirty air, countless homeless people, a coast-to-coast drug epidemic, and a faltering self-image.”

92574a9e4994c13d0ca3cbb7b18ddeaf.jpg

go give him a blowjob or something for crying out loud

you people and your worship of a man who is just that, a frikken man not some Messiah

I would like to quote then USA Today columnist and Pacifica Radio talk show host Julianne Malveaux....

“I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease....He is an absolutely reprehensible person.”

Can't remember her name, but a black lib activist several years ago said almost the exact same thing about Clarence Thomas.

Can you feel the hate coming out from the right?

Inspiring isn't it. Can't even put aside their petty hatred to wish the President of the United States a Happy Birthday

Can't remember her name, but a black lib activist several years ago said almost the exact same thing about Clarence Thomas.

That is who I quoted.... That is exactly what she said.

January 20, 2017... the countdown continues... oh, and... Happy Birthday, to Fearless Leader...

Last edited:

Inspiring isn't it. Can't even put aside their petty hatred to wish the President of the United States a Happy Birthday

Sorry.. I can't wish a man who is destroying the country with his policies as Obama is doing a Happy anything except the rest of his life AFTER he is out of office.

Why would I ever want to wish someone who I consider my enemy a happy birthday ?

“The President was remarkably upbeat for a man who runs a country with a monstrous national debt, huge balance of trade problems, a crumbling infrastructure, dirty air, countless homeless people, a coast-to-coast drug epidemic, and a faltering self-image.”

There's always a vacation, round of golf or a fundraiser to keep his mind busy.

Forum List

Back