Happy 53rd birthday President Obama

The August 4th, 1961 birthday can't be confirmed. The birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was investigated by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office and found to be a 100% forgery. Their findings were later confirmed by Hawaii Court Recognized forensic handwriting and computer-generated document examiner Reed Hayes who formally did work for Obama's own personal law firm Perkins Coie. Hayes has impeccable credentials in the field of document attestations. He submitted a 40 page report of all things wrong with Obama's birth document that was put on the WH website in PDF form.

Can you feel the hate coming out from the right?

Inspiring isn't it. Can't even put aside their petty hatred to wish the President of the United States a Happy Birthday

USMB conservatives are truly idiotic.

Can you feel the hatred?

Can't even put it aside to wish happy birthday...I may not agree with you, but......

I didn't know ol' Karl liked Skittles...
wink_smile.gif

Inspiring isn't it. Can't even put aside their petty hatred to wish the President of the United States a Happy Birthday

awww, you weren't on this board during the Bush administration. You wanted to see idiotic...we watched a few of you Liberals go completely insane right before out eyes and don't think they ever recovered any sanity...I think a few on here now...oh you're here
but you can cry can us a river over this if you want

Last edited:

Can you feel the hatred?

Can't even put it aside to wish happy birthday...I may not agree with you, but......

Why wish him a Happy Birthday when he has been destroying my life and the future of this country with his policies.

Come on conservatives.....show some love for your President

It is only one day

Happy Birthday President Obama. I hope that he someday feels remorse for his actions.

“The President was remarkably upbeat for a man who runs a country with a monstrous national debt, huge balance of trade problems, a crumbling infrastructure, dirty air, countless homeless people, a coast-to-coast drug epidemic, and a faltering self-image.”

:(Only thing is he didn't fix any of those...he just added to them. What a failure.

Forum List

Back