Happy 90th Birthday President Bush

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
George H.W. Bush 'enjoys life to the fullest' at 90 - CNN.com

Former President George H.W. Bush plans to celebrate his 90th birthday in Maine on Thursday night with a dinner for 200 family and friends, topped off with a performance by Irish tenor Ronan Tynan.

It is a far cry from a year and a half ago. On January 14, 2013, Bush was released from a Houston hospital after seven weeks of treatment for bronchitis, an infection and a persistent cough.

While he was already suffering from a form of Parkinson's disease, some people weren't sure how much he would be able to bounce back after the hospitalization. But not only has he been able to travel, he has also seen a political resurgence.

Evidently, he plans on skydiving today

I saw the sky dive this morning - very fun! Happy Birthday, George!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLYchKdjnRs].[/ame]

George H.W. Bush 'enjoys life to the fullest' at 90 - CNN.com

Former President George H.W. Bush plans to celebrate his 90th birthday in Maine on Thursday night with a dinner for 200 family and friends, topped off with a performance by Irish tenor Ronan Tynan.

It is a far cry from a year and a half ago. On January 14, 2013, Bush was released from a Houston hospital after seven weeks of treatment for bronchitis, an infection and a persistent cough.

While he was already suffering from a form of Parkinson's disease, some people weren't sure how much he would be able to bounce back after the hospitalization. But not only has he been able to travel, he has also seen a political resurgence.

dinner and cake for a party for 200.....geezus......those rich people....

I disagreed with some of his policies (Iraq) but I always have had an admiration for him, it also rings true for his son as well. Happy 90th Birthday President Bush! What a set of balls to jump out of a plane in the first place, never the less on your birthday. I hope to see him do it on his 95th birthday as well.

Bush 1 did coin the phrase, Voodoo Economics, but reversed himself to run with Reagan. He and Barbara are also pro choice.
I never voted for him, but hope he had a great birthday.

Forum List

Back