Happy Africa Day

Negro culture sucks in the US just likes it does in Africa.

I'm not anti-Semitic or anything, but I will say this:

Negro culture in America is something made up by liberal American Jews in the media, entertainment, and advertising industries, in order to extract more money from gullible black folks.

There I said it. Flame suit on.

Negro culture in America is something made up by liberal American Jews in the media, entertainment, and advertising industries, in order to extract more money from gullible black folks.

When I see these stupid commercials with the idiotic Black culture it reinforces your assertions.

Nowadays I don't even watch a movie where the location is LA because I know it will have disgusting Black or Brown LA street culture in it.

When I see these stupid commercials with the idiotic Black culture it reinforces your assertions.

Nowadays I don't even watch a movie where the location is LA because I know it will have disgusting Black or Brown LA street culture in it.
Ain't life a bitch when it's not all white and nerdy?

Yup. Even the rap world is run by Jews.

Tremendous time to celebrate the Dark Continent and its tremendous heritage. Wear your pants in a sagging fashion, use the term "yo" as often as possible, enjoy a Schlitz malt liquor and a Hennessey, smoke a newport or a blunt or at least pose with one if you can't stand the nasty fumes.

Wait...does that mean I can go out in black face?

New Topics

Forum List

Back