Happy Florida

"• Most significantly, DeSantis replaced three Florida supreme court justices who were required to retire at age 75. His appointees — Barbara Lagoa, Robert J. Luck, and Carlos Muñiz — have shifted the court’s composition from four liberals and three conservatives to one liberal and six conservatives. This jump to the right should keep the Sunshine State’s top tribunal safe for constitutionalism."

This is great news! I hope he has his veto stamp ready. I heard there's 600 pieces of legislation in the pipe. Tbh, all states could do with less laws.

If Desantis could fix it so maybe half of those 24 booths at the DMV were staffed, instead of just 3 out of 24, and lower state fees, that would be great. :rolleyes:

"• Most significantly, DeSantis replaced three Florida supreme court justices who were required to retire at age 75. His appointees — Barbara Lagoa, Robert J. Luck, and Carlos Muñiz — have shifted the court’s composition from four liberals and three conservatives to one liberal and six conservatives. This jump to the right should keep the Sunshine State’s top tribunal safe for constitutionalism."

This is great news! I hope he has his veto stamp ready. I heard there's 600 pieces of legislation in the pipe. Tbh, all states could do with less laws.

If Desantis could fix it so maybe half of those 24 booths at the DMV were staffed, instead of just 3 out of 24, and lower state fees, that would be great. :rolleyes:

He's doing a great job so far and I have high hopes for his Governorship.

I'm serious about that DMV stuff, it's ridiculous! :blowup:

I'm serious about that DMV stuff, it's ridiculous! :blowup:

Oh I agree. I do my registrations by mail. Got tired of waiting at the office.

Try the mail it works really well.

Forum List

Back