Happy Ground Hog Day

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Apr 20, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Here is to wishing all of you a repetitious Ground Hog Day...

it_s_groundhog_day__again_by_ben_garrison_by_mattx125_dd07lbn-pre.jpg

She sure scares the bejesus outta you huh. Weird.

I HAD A DREAM:

One night I woke up in a cold sweat thinking I was laying beside this:

CV1ub_BYUEAALp_Pn.jpg

And I wondered just how much evil can you hide behind money, make-up and plastic surgery?

And just for a second in the twilight of my semi-consciousness, seeing through those cold, dead eyes of a killer, I wondered where all the sharp objects were in the house!

20-photos-political-leaders-dont-want-you-to-see_13.jpg

And I began sweating all over again.

Last edited:

I HAD A DREAM:

View attachment 304039

And I wondered just how much evil can you hide behind money, make-up and plastic surgery?

And just for a second in the twilight of my semi-consciousness, seeing through those cold, dead eyes of a killer, I wondered where as the sharp objects were in the house!

View attachment 304040

How interesting.

She sure scares the bejesus outta you huh.

Absolutely not...

Bill's wife is far to inferior to be fearful of... I do find it very easy to sneer at her...

Obviously she does, since you're going out of your way to find strange images for a person who hasn't even been in the news for four years. She lives in your head. If you weren't so skeered, it wouldn't be necessary to go dredge up strange cartoons.

Well, you know and I know, heck, the whole site knows that Pogo the Clown IS quite dim. And he's NOT getting any smarter!

The Stick must live in a coma. The Fucking bitch is in the headline news almost every week! She won't sit down, shut up or go away! Husband Billy must take thorazine just to live with her!

Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 12.49.09 AM.png

That doesn't even cover her attacks on Trump or comments about the impeachment!

I HAD A DREAM:

View attachment 304039

And just for a second in the twilight of my semi-consciousness, seeing through those cold, dead eyes of a killer, I wondered where all the sharp objects were in the house!

View attachment 304040

upload_2020-2-1_23-53-25.png

I HAD A DREAM:

View attachment 304039

View attachment 304040

View attachment 304044
Hilarious! Thanks for the post, Hoss.

Okay, three and a half years.

What you posted above is a lot of filler. It ain't news.

Before I opened the post I was going to put up a quote from the movie about eating the hog. Then I realized it was a meme about Clinton and gagged. Someone could have taken the eating part the wrong way and I bet that thing looks like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Before I opened the post I was going to put up a quote from the movie about eating the hog. Then I realized it was a meme about Clinton and gagged. Someone could have taken the eating part the wrong way and I bet that thing looks like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yep, just another HRCDS dropping.

Must be nice to have so many residences in so many heads. You don't need hotels any more.

Must be nice to have so many residences in so many heads. You don't need hotels any more.
Hillary is never in my head until I see her face. Bet money if we did a search on both of our profiles it would show you mentioning Trump more than double the times I mention Clinton ?

Hillary is never in my head until I see her face. Bet money if we did a search on both of our profiles it would show you mentioning Trump more than double the times I mention Clinton ?

Whelp, that bet couldn't take place. I don't have a "party". Much as it pains me to be part of a majority.

Forum List

Back