Happy Ground Hog Day

Before I opened the post I was going to put up a quote from the movie about eating the hog. Then I realized it was a meme about Clinton and gagged. Someone could have taken the eating part the wrong way and I bet that thing looks like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yep, just another HRCDS dropping.

Must be nice to have so many residences in so many heads. You don't need hotels any more.
Hillary is never in my head until I see her face. Bet money if we did a search on both of our profiles it would show you mentioning Trump more than double the times I mention Clinton ?

Whelp, that bet couldn't take place. I don't have a "party". Much as it pains me to be part of a majority.
I did it looks about the same number, but I just searched for Clinton which included Slick Willie in the results. Conclusion your a hypocrite for calling me out on my Clinton posts when your just as bad about Trump.

Before I opened the post I was going to put up a quote from the movie about eating the hog. Then I realized it was a meme about Clinton and gagged. Someone could have taken the eating part the wrong way and I bet that thing looks like a grilled cheese sandwich.

Yep, just another HRCDS dropping.

Must be nice to have so many residences in so many heads. You don't need hotels any more.
Hillary is never in my head until I see her face. Bet money if we did a search on both of our profiles it would show you mentioning Trump more than double the times I mention Clinton ?

Whelp, that bet couldn't take place. I don't have a "party". Much as it pains me to be part of a majority.
I did it looks about the same number, but I just searched for Clinton which included Slick Willie in the results. Conclusion your a hypocrite for calling me out on my Clinton posts when your just as bad about Trump.

Rump holds an office. What office does Clinton hold?

This ain't even your thread. It was Ridgerunner I called out for his HRCDS.

I hear the memory is the second thing to go....

I've been to several Groundhog Day events in Punxsutawney and those people know how to have a good time.

Groundhog day was kind of a fun time and a reminder of spring before pop culture got hold of it. Kids today think it's based on that inane Bill Murray movie.

Forum List

Back