Happy Hanukkah

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Happy
Hanukkah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeC8nTYEwQQ]ADAM SANDLER - CHANUKAH (HANUKKAH) SONG [PART 1] - YouTube[/ame]

8eD9T.St.81.jpeg

‘Happy Thanksgiving’ in 10 Different Languages:

French people will say happy thanksgiving as Joyeux Thanksgiving.

Italian people will wish each other a happy thanksgiving by saying felice ringraziamento. Whereas the term Thanksgiving is called as La Festa del Ringraziamento.

Spanish people celebrate Thanksgiving with joy and in Spanish language Thanksgiving Day is called as Dia de Accion de Gracias. As the festive time is also termed as Turkey Day, in spanish it is called as Dia del Pavo. Spanish speakers wish Happy Thanksgiving by saying Feliz Día de Gracias.

The American resident Hawaii people can wish each other the wishes of the Turkey Day by saying Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i x.

In Arabic happy Thanksgiving is said as سعيد عيد الشكر ( Eid shokr sa’ed)

A Swedish version of happy Thanksgiving day is Glad tacksägelsedag.

Bulgarian people while wishing each other a joyful holiday say щастлив благодарност.

In German language Thanksgiving day is knowns as Danksagung and to wish Happy Thanksgiving they say Herzliche Danksagung’

In Japanese language Thanksgiving Day is known as kanasai and happy Thanksgiving is said as (Kanshasai Omedoto!!)

Dutch people exchange thanksgiving wishes by saying Vrolijke gedenkdagen’, wherein gedenkdagen is the word for thanksgiving.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
  • Banned
Thanksgiving, Hanukkah overlap in unprecedented calendar oddity

This year matches a very early Hanukkah with the latest possible Thanksgiving. Depending on whose calculations you read, the next times there would be any overlap in the holidays would be in 2070 and in 2165 — and maybe not again for thousands of years.

Thanksgiving, Hanukkah overlap in unprecedented calendar oddity | Dallas Morning News

We should all celebrate with a turbriskafil....Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish

Didnt have room on the table for latkes today. Wanted to see how they go with cranberry sauce.

But tomorrow is Turkey soup with matzoh balls.. YEAH....
And to continue the ethnic theme, next week will be my world famous turkey enchiladas..

Too much food involved in ThankGivukah..

Didnt have room on the table for latkes today. Wanted to see how they go with cranberry sauce.

And to continue the ethnic theme, next week will be my world famous turkey enchiladas..

Just perfect.

this food is pretty common in the central and especially Eastern Europe and I have never heard Jews are claiming it is Jewish national food, since EVERY nation in Eastern Europe is claiming they invented it.
Until I moved to NYC :D

Just perfect.

this food is pretty common in the central and especially Eastern Europe and I have never heard Jews are claiming it is Jewish national food, since EVERY nation in Eastern Europe is claiming they invented it.
Until I moved to NYC :D

How did we miss the cranberry sauce angle to latkes for all these centuries? Must not be many cranberrie bogs in E Europe. Never doubt its a Jewish food. Maybe many countries DO claim them. But thats because they all had latke makin Jews.... :lol:

Forum List

Back