Happy Indigenous People's Day!!!!

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
"the day when Christopher Columbus began to wipe out an entire indigenous population in a way that would make even Pol Pot blush"

Are these the tribes that massacred each other, raped the conquered women and enslaved their youth.

Wow, I'll bet Guno's got a shiver up his leg.

Actually, humans were only indigenous to East Africa. The only indigenous species to the Americas were reptiles, birds, insects, and a few mammals.

I guess it is the thought that counts.

It's Guno again........

1WOta41.jpg

Christopher Columbus was a Jew. I heard the report yesterday that they are no longer calling it Christopher Columbus day but Indigenous day. The Italian people were upset by this. I agree with them in that Christopher Columbus Day should not be changed to appease native Americans. That is nonsense. Still the truth remains that Christopher Columbus was a Jew and therein we have much to be grateful for the Jewish people for - again! Why this was never mentioned in our history books is a mystery to me. It should have been acknowledged.

"the day when Christopher Columbus began to wipe out an entire indigenous population in a way that would make even Pol Pot blush"

I'm sure the Libs will go after George Washington at some point.

Happy Hunter gathers day...

Please get off our computers, electricy and go back into the fucking woods.

Are these the tribes that massacred each other, raped the conquered women and enslaved their youth.

Wow, I'll bet Guno's got a shiver up his leg.

Go REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You RACIST.........................

:2up:
Damn my Aunt Claire use to call me a ****** for not doing what she said and trying to be lazy when I was a little boy. Now I'm a racist for saying go Redskins.
Oh by the way My aunt is black

Geeshhhhhhhhh....Satire went over your head......:talktothehand:

If you've got a triple digit IQ and two cents worth of acerbic wit, expect a lot of your posts to go over a lot of people's heads around this place.

Christopher Columbus was a Jew. I heard the report yesterday that they are no longer calling it Christopher Columbus day but Indigenous day. The Italian people were upset by this. I agree with them in that Christopher Columbus Day should not be changed to appease native Americans. That is nonsense. Still the truth remains that Christopher Columbus was a Jew and therein we have much to be grateful for the Jewish people for - again! Why this was never mentioned in our history books is a mystery to me. It should have been acknowledged.

From the Jewish Virtual Library:

"Actually, Columbus set sail on August 3, 1492, a day after the expulsion of the Jews from Spain began. Much has been written of Columbus's purported Jewish origins and of Jews who accompanied him on his first voyage. It is certain only that the expedition's interpreter, Luis de Torres, was born a Jew but had converted shortly before the expedition set sail; that two "New Christians," Luis de Santangel and Gabriel Sanchez, had a hand in the financing; and that two Jews, Abraham Zacuto and Joseph Vecinho, provided technical expertise that helped Columbus navigate the "Ocean Sea."

So empirical evidence exists that Spanish Jews had a hand in the voyage, and that at least 3 Jews were members of the crew, but no evidence exists proving Columbus was a Jew. That's purely conjecture.

Go REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You RACIST.........................

:2up:
Damn my Aunt Claire use to call me a ****** for not doing what she said and trying to be lazy when I was a little boy. Now I'm a racist for saying go Redskins.
Oh by the way My aunt is black

Geeshhhhhhhhh....Satire went over your head......:talktothehand:
Geeezzz no shit on the satire.

Forum List

Back