🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

harassment case says ‘p---y’ grabbing is ‘exactly what he did to me

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Make-up artist who sued Donald Trump in 1997 harassment case says ‘p---y’ grabbing is ‘exactly what he did to me’
BY DENIS SLATTERY NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, October 7, 2016, 8:14 PM
Donald Trump’s disgusting and obscene boasting about groping women unearthed Friday eerily mirrors accusations from a 1997 lawsuit filed against the misogynistic mogul.

Harth sued Trump in 1997, claiming the bawdy businessman sexually harassed her for years and attempted to rape her at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

Make-up artist says Trump groped her too in 1997 lawsuit

Not only words but actions. This man is a monster.

Make-up artist who sued Donald Trump in 1997 harassment case says ‘p---y’ grabbing is ‘exactly what he did to me’
Donald Trump’s disgusting and obscene boasting about groping women unearthed Friday eerily mirrors accusations from a 1997 lawsuit filed against the misogynistic mogul.

Harth sued Trump in 1997, claiming the bawdy businessman sexually harassed her for years and attempted to rape her at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

OMG, when will it end...?

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpg

trump-grab-them-by-pussy-jpg.92584

Your article doesn't discuss the outcome of the suit. That's because she lost.

I can't believe Trump would touch a bow-wow like her.

But no worries if only algore? when he attacked a Portland masseuse? uh-huh.

tumblr_nd1zrxkEfw1r3z1j3o1_250.gif

Trump has deep pockets. They want a piece. thats' all.

I heard a number of 'conservative' women talking about this comment from Trump, they said it would force them to not vote this time around.

You can't say something like that to women, you can't. And it appears he actually did this to women as well by the various women speaking out about it. You think Ted Cruz looked sad calling people to vote for Trump a few days ago? How do you think he feels now? He would have actually had a chance of winning. As would Kasich.

Looking at the larger picture Trump has shown the world just what he is. Who would want to do business with this POS after the past year?

OMG, when will it end...?

57f872a61a00006e145b7eee.jpg

trump-grab-them-by-pussy-jpg.92584
I gotta get me one of them hats!

Forum List

Back