Hard-to-find 2020 election fraud stories and links

Here we go ladies and germs, this one has it all. ll the info and links that Lefties have been crying for:

Dated 11/19/2020

As you peruse the links below, it's left to you, as always, to assess the information and decide for yourself what to think. The goal here is simply to make accessible material that powerful interests are trying to censor.
Please note that depending on when you read this, some of the news links or material may be outdated so be sure and continue searching for your own information to stay current.

Big Tech Commie scrubbers working overtime these days.

I went to the Zerohedge site an hour ago and attempted to read an article on the Biden upcoming Deep State, and every few seconds all I got was a 'test pattern' and was never able to read the article! My connections to everything else worked great!

Here we go ladies and germs, this one has it all. ll the info and links that Lefties have been crying for:

Dated 11/19/2020

As you peruse the links below, it's left to you, as always, to assess the information and decide for yourself what to think. The goal here is simply to make accessible material that powerful interests are trying to censor.
Please note that depending on when you read this, some of the news links or material may be outdated so be sure and continue searching for your own information to stay current.
How many times have you fallen for the Nigerian money scams? Because you sure seem to have no bullshit detector.
Ace Rothstein never existed.

Dated 11/19/2020

You just took all the Biden shills here to school and checkmated them.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :up:
How can that be done with bullshit.

Has this liberalie guy ever brought anything to these boards that have any more then the shadow of the truth in them. They all seem goofy, nutso comments that just don't wash. He throws this crap out as the God honest truth because some goofball said it but like 32 out of 34 court cases on The election fraud were litterally laughed out of court. These court actions are fun there are some sound tracks of them and the judge is always going nuts over wasting the courts time with apsolutely no evidence of anything. Trump and his followers are the laughing stock of the world and of this country also. I asked them to post one thing that will make a difference in the election that can be backed up and I get nothing. I've asked a couple of dozen goofballs that are trying to sell this stuff and they got nothing except insults. This is so so funny.

Thanksgiving week 2020 is going to determine whether the USA officially becomes a one Deep State party banana republic or not. I hope the Team Trump lawyers have 24/7 bodyguards and security. Not from TDS mental cases, but from Deep State agents.

courtesy of PoliticalChick
from Huff Post, the Liberal information teet

They wrote the story in 2010, and republished it in 2017......but I bet they won't re-visit the view today.

“EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

06/22/2010 02:17 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

‘Intellectual Property’ of voting systems still owned by firm linked to Venezuelan President, despite press statement to the contrary Canadian-based Dominion Voting Systems has quietly announced its second acquisition of a major U.S. voting machine company in as many months and, right out of the gate, they’ve lied about it. Not an auspicious beginning for the company which may now, virtually overnight, have become the dominant private e-voting machine company in this country.

The continuing control of the IP was discovered by The BRAD BLOG long after the (largely) Rightwing outrage which had forced a federal investigation into Smartmatic’s control over American elections had died down. The initial concern had coming following revelations that Smartmatic seemed to be directly tied to the Venezuelan President Chavez….(including NY’s Democratic Rep. Carolyn Maloney) led to an investigation by the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), subsequently forcing Smartmatic to divest of Sequoia. But that divestiture was a lie.

Chicanery with the systems has been the subject of much controversy — fueled in part by a company whistleblower,
as detailed by Bobby Kennedy Jr. at Rolling Stone in 2006 —” EXCLUSIVE: On Heels of Diebold/Premier Purchase, Canadian eVoting Firm Dominion Also Acquires Sequoia, Lies About Chavez Ties in Announcement

Here's a graphic for those hard of reading.....

1606056731587-png.419942

Ten year old story never proved in the first place , good God just more Hate Nazi crap.

Forum List

Back