Harris going maskless

Yet the article regarding Kamel-toe is today.....apparently you don't pay attention, no wonder you're a fricken lib.
You idiots can't decide what's in and what's out today. Bitch like little children when you were asked to wear a mask for the good of your fellow citizen.
Now that most states and municipalities are dropping or have dropped their mask mandates, you still bitch. Harris has a D next to her name and she's VP,
THAT'S your real problem here isn't it snowflake? :auiqs.jpg:

You idiots can't decide what's in and what's out today. Bitch like little children when you were asked to wear a mask for the good of your fellow citizen.
Now that most states and municipalities are dropping or have dropped their mask mandates, you still bitch. Harris has a D next to her name and she's VP,
THAT'S your real problem here isn't it snowflake? :auiqs.jpg:

Is that what it is, force defenseless children to wear masks to protect you ass-wipes.

Is that what it is, force defenseless children to wear masks to protect you ass-wipes.
They weren't forced. It's optional. Guess you missed this part of the article.

"Vice President Kamala Harris was ripped after forgoing a face covering while visiting a Washington, DC, school — while several students masked up despite the optional guidance".

Tell me. Why do you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation get your panties bunched up over the smallest thing?
Is your ideology that bankrupt? :auiqs.jpg:

gCLav3Q.gif

Repubs can't decide if they are for mask or against mask.
I’m against full of shit Democrats wagging their finger at US about masks, gatherings, and events thinking it does not apply to themselves.

Ah...just keep pounding the greatest hits.
And yes, this article is two months old.

But don't let me interrupt a good alt-right rant. :)
The Harris incident in the link happened today. The video is the fat pig from two months ago doing the same thing.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to not follow that?

Forum List

Back