Harris in the Danger Zone

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

I can't imagine her polling numbers are even that good, she is unlikeable. Comes off as a huge phony, even more so than Biden.

It's actually amazing how much she fucks up even with the media shilling hard for her.

I don't think even a Tomcat will help her.

Especially with her Haitians chasing them. ;)

Last edited:
She is the underdog, even with polling showing her ahead or tied....she needs to be something like 8% ahead nationally, to win the electoral...I had read?

What she is doing is giving him a run for his money...keeping the chance of her winning alive, with Democrats and keeping house and senate potential majorities for democrats alive....having a shot, worthy.

She also has given a different electoral college win, a possibility.... like can she win NC?

I can't imagine any other Democratic replacement for Biden, doing any better than her, at this point, even with her handful of missed opportunities that I've seen, in her campaign. Which is kinda shocking to me....who had no idea she had this desire and fire....so I am pleasantly surprised.

She'll win if every liberal voter, comes out and votes....otherwise, I think she can and likely will lose. So voters showing up to vote, is the key....to her win.

And dear Lord, if she doesn't win, please oh please oh please Lord, let Dems win the Senate majority!

She is the underdog, even with polling showing her ahead or tied....she needs to be something like 8% ahead nationally, to win the electoral...I had read?

What she is doing is giving him a run for his money...keeping the chance of her winning alive, with Democrats and keeping house and senate potential majorities for democrats alive....having a shot, worthy.

She also has given a different electoral college win, a possibility.... like can she win NC?

I can't imagine any other Democratic replacement for Biden, doing any better than her, at this point, even with her handful of missed opportunities that I've seen, in her campaign. Which is kinda shocking to me....who had no idea she had this desire and fire....so I am pleasantly surprised.

She'll win if every liberal voter, comes out and votes....otherwise, I think she can and likely will lose. So voters showing up to vote, is the key....to her win.

And dear Lord, if she doesn't win, please oh please oh please Lord, let Dems win the Senate majority!
It almost doesn't matter who the democrat nominee is as long as the nominee isn't senile like Dementia Joe. Most of the Democrat vote for president will be more about voting against Trump than voting for the democrat nominee.

It almost doesn't matter who the democrat nominee is as long as the nominee isn't senile like Dementia Joe. Most of the Democrat vote for president will be more about voting against Trump than voting for the democrat nominee.
Correct.

Leftists especially detest old people, much like they do the unborn. They are not productive for the state, and they have old beliefs and ways that counter their transition culture they are constantly flooding public education with. They detest any wisdom they have accrued over the years because they know they will use it against them and the DNC ideology.

No doubt on that, and imo....with good reason!😁

Let's be real: Democrats tried to install the braindead puppet again, but this time the green curtain was pulled back and they're fucked.
So they're running with everything they got with Commie-La.
Americans don't want Communism. History we've been taught shows us why.
Most of us know this.

Let's be real: Democrats tried to install the braindead puppet again, but this time the green curtain was pulled back and they're fucked.
So they're running with everything they got with Commie-La.
Americans don't want Communism. History we've been taught shows us why.
Most of us know this.
Having the 1st Biden-Trump debate so early was a tactic planned by the Dems. They knew that Biden needed to be taken off the ticket.

Democrats will vote how they are told to vote.

The only question is, can America put up enough value votes to overcome their deciet in the media and attempted frauds at the polls?

If you are on the right, never assume that the election is in the bag. Get out there and vote and be sure to bring ten people with you when you do. Ten American Citizen and registered voters.

I can't imagine her polling numbers are even that good, she is unlikeable. Comes off as a huge phony, even more so than Biden.

It's actually amazing how much she fucks up even with the media shilling hard for her.

Don't get Cocky.

Also, one minor quibble. If you are going to link the top gun intro, do the whole thing: Still gives me goosebumps.

That's what I determined over a year ago. If the democrat is ahead somewhere between 2%-3% nationally, that makes the electoral college 50/50. So, the democrat really has to win by about 3% or higher in order to win the election. In 2016 Hillary racked up the votes in both California and New York, which doesn't mean a damn thing because those states would have been blue anyway.

Forum List

Back