Harris Interviews as VP: 11 MSNC/NBC, 3 ABC News, 6 CBS News, 2 NPR, 0 Fox News, 0 CNN.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This doesn't appear to be a moderate crowd she is reaching out to.

Could she become the first ever "China-Approved" president? MSNC is the only network I ever see CCTN promote in their online videos. That is one hell of an accomplishment. You couple that with Xi meeting Newsom and it is clear that they want their California politicians to run America.

If I am Trump, I see about doing an interview on CNN and I come prepared, not just winging it as he normally does. Arrive with some substance and reach out to Independents.

She cancelled the interview that Trump did. Their campaign strategy is like Bidens, "don't go outside at all"

Attachments

• harrisinterviews.png
    harrisinterviews.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
This doesn't appear to be a moderate crowd she is reaching out to.

Could she become the first ever "China-Approved" president? MSNC is the only network I ever see CCTN promote in their online videos. That is one hell of an accomplishment. You couple that with Xi meeting Newsom and it is clear that they want their California politicians to run America.

If I am Trump, I see about doing an interview on CNN and I come prepared, not just winging it as he normally does. Arrive with some substance and reach out to Independents.

She cancelled the interview that Trump did. Their campaign strategy is like Bidens, "don't go outside at all"
Trump has never reached out to anyone but his base. What makes you think he would start now?

I watch that interview. He wasn't reaching out to anybody but his most rabid cult members.
Yeah, some Black Journalists were laughing and cheering like they were watching Robin Williams stand up

You nailed it — again!

Give me 6 numbers for the next Lotto drawing

Trump has never reached out to anyone but his base. What makes you think he would start now?

I don't get his strategy if he has one. He believes he can rely on his rallies alone.

He has critical policies that will stifle China for four years and keep them and Iran in particular at bay. I get the feeling some don't trust him to continue the war in Ukraine. A war which I agree Ukraine should have support for but if they don't have the troops in sufficient numbers it is a fools game.

The one bit of credit I give Biden, surprisingly, is that he has done a decent job dealing with the South China Sea. Almost making up for Obamas failures which were many in that region.

The predictions have always been that China would go into Taiwan by 2027 or 2028. Their expansion in navy production of specific gear for such an invasion only lends further credence that they are on target for that time period.

The day we wake up to hear that China has set up an embargo of Taiwan is the day we learn of our own fragile mortality.

Forum List

Back