🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now ABC, CBS, & NBC refuse to run Trump campaign ad blasting them as fake news

Put negative content about the networks into an ad and then expect them to run it? Jeez, it doesn't take more than an ounce of gray matter to figure out what's wrong with that picture.

If we feared that, people would have even less information because then we become the sheep who hide under rocks afraid of what might happen.
FK that.

Knowledge is power and the more people who become informed the bigger powers America gains because the people won't be fooled any more.

Sure not everybody is going to get it , understand it etc, some take twenty years, others six months, sadly some never ever get it. Esp. those who are in their sixties, seventies. They are to set in their love affair and trust they've had cemented in their heads on how great their Government is to them, for them etc.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Is it your belief these networks are wrongfully depriving people of information by not broadcasting the ad? This ad that could have easily stuck to presenting the positive aspects of Trump's first 100 days if its intent was informative. But to insert the "fake news" aspect into the narrative was a whole other matter and the networks weren't dumb enough to play along with any plan to pin this sign on their own backs -
article-2321375-19AECD96000005DC-236_306x423.jpg

Put negative content about the networks into an ad and then expect them to run it? Jeez, it doesn't take more than an ounce of gray matter to figure out what's wrong with that picture.

If we feared that, people would have even less information because then we become the sheep who hide under rocks afraid of what might happen.
FK that.

Knowledge is power and the more people who become informed the bigger powers America gains because the people won't be fooled any more.

Sure not everybody is going to get it , understand it etc, some take twenty years, others six months, sadly some never ever get it. Esp. those who are in their sixties, seventies. They are to set in their love affair and trust they've had cemented in their heads on how great their Government is to them, for them etc.

I'm not sure what you're saying. Is it your belief these networks are wrongfully depriving people of information by not broadcasting the ad? This ad that could have easily stuck to presenting the positive aspects of Trump's first 100 days if its intent was informative. But to insert the "fake news" aspect into the narrative was a whole other matter and the networks weren't dumb enough to play along with any plan to pin this sign on their own backs -

If you never listen to what is provided "videos" or because people on here say ewwww infowars, ewwww end times then you will never understand because the sheep keep you with them.

In order to understand you have to follow the tools given. Articles, videos etc. ........ There are videos that connect these dots, but when someone doesn't bother watching them, this is why most stay dumbed down .

It doesn't fit their interest, they hear two minutes and turn it off. I can't tell you how you can learn this all I can tell you is learn how to connect the dots everything ties into one.

Research terms like

New world order
one world order
UN take over
one world Government
follow the money
Big banks
corporate control
Globalism
Globalist
Agenda 21 or agenda 2030

15 million views and 15 millions who probably connected one dot after watching it. Some like the few idiots on here walk away probably as dumb as they already are because they can't handle for once just listening to what it says NOT who the fk is saying it. That's the best I can do for you, other than read the shit I post sooner or later it comes together because something will make that light go off even in your own personal life somewhere you will remember something you watched or read .

FK that.

If you never listen to what is provided "videos" or because people on here say ewwww infowars, ewwww end times then you will never understand because the sheep keep you with them.

In order to understand you have to follow the tools given. Articles, videos etc. ........ There are videos that connect these dots, but when someone doesn't bother watching them, this is why most stay dumbed down .

It doesn't fit their interest, they hear two minutes and turn it off. I can't tell you how you can learn this all I can tell you is learn how to connect the dots everything ties into one.

Research terms like

New world order
one world order
UN take over
one world Government
follow the money
Big banks
corporate control
Globalism
Globalist
Agenda 21 or agenda 2030

15 million views and 15 millions who probably connected one dot after watching it. Some like the few idiots on here walk away probably as dumb as they already are because they can't handle for once just listening to what it says NOT who the fk is saying it. That's the best I can do for you, other than read the shit I post sooner or later it comes together because something will make that light go off even in your own personal life somewhere you will remember something you watched or read .

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations' Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world's savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.

FK that.

Research terms like

New world order
one world order
UN take over
one world Government
follow the money
Big banks
corporate control
Globalism
Globalist
Agenda 21 or agenda 2030

Got it. Go to conspiracy theory web sites, Use search terms guaranteed to bring up conspiracy theory crap, and spend a lot of time doing it, and eventually you will be a conspiracy theory nut too. That's how you did it, isn't it?

Drumpf is a fake president. Faux News is fake news as are NotSoBreitBart, Alex Jones, and all the other alt-right whackjob outlets.

Losers get it through your heads, you aren't going to change reality here to fit your batshit.

FK that.

Research terms like

New world order
one world order
UN take over
one world Government
follow the money
Big banks
corporate control
Globalism
Globalist
Agenda 21 or agenda 2030

Got it. Go to conspiracy theory web sites, Use search terms guaranteed to bring up conspiracy theory crap, and spend a lot of time doing it, and eventually you will be a conspiracy theory nut too. That's how you did it, isn't it?

Wow a lefty just figured out how Cook came up with the 97% of scientist agree

Bravo..

FK that.

Research terms like

New world order
one world order
UN take over
one world Government
follow the money
Big banks
corporate control
Globalism
Globalist
Agenda 21 or agenda 2030

It matters not what the source or subject, what is important is one's ability to analyze what is put before them and come to a reasonable conclusion. In the Trump ad here, the basis of the thread, one has to question whether it would be reasonable for CNN and the networks to use their resources to present a video that undermines their own integrity? Based upon one's conclusion an opinion can then be formed about the true intent of those who produced the video.

My conclusion is that if the material on Trump's accomplishments in his first 100 days was the true intent then the ad would have been produced that stuck to that script. Then any refusal to air it would have been a valid condemnation of these news entities. But they did not stick to presenting accomplishments and choose instead to attack the very same ones they picked to distribute the message. Either they weren't very smart or they had no respect for the public's ability to see past their ploy of intentionally present something they knew wouldn't pass muster so as to make themselves out to be the victim.

IOW, Trump is acting like an Alt Right dictator.

He will fail.
I have to give you some credit there. That's exactly what I thought of Obama and his Executive Orders. It can't be a dictator move for one president and not the other. There I believe we have a tie.

Trump is fighting on multiple sides. One side, it the liberal Democrats, another, the extreme elite from the Republican party and on the other, main stream liberals in the electorate.
Now the mainstream GOP will start hamstringing him.

The federal judiciary will weaken his EOs signficantly.

It will be interesting to see what the future holds for all of us. I am impressed that he is trying incredibly hard to do what he promised to do. Gitmo still open? Good. It should have never been a promise from Obama to close it.

Why? Gitmo might arguably be a violation of our law, and is clearly spiteful of the Spirit of American Law, innocent until proven guilty. I suggest you read "Darkness at Noon" and consider this:

“Unlimited power in the hands of limited people always leads to cruelty.”
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

RADIO STATION OWNER EXPOSES PLOT TO PULL ALEX JONES OFF THE AIRWAVES

WCKG’s Matt Dubiel joins Owen Shroyer and Rob Dew to discuss the tactics that corporations use to try to get Alex Jones off the airwaves, tactics he has personally experienced and fought against.

Advertisers working behind the scenes to censor Alex Jones Show

Some might want to learn rather than use the source as their weak cop out. This radio announcer even sees the attacks.

It's to much of a task for the sheep to learn if this is done to these guys , other sources will be next.

They're brighter than YOU think they are.
Not if they demonstrate they haven't figured out the obvious.
Apparently you haven't either. That says a lot about you.
Most Americans are not Trump supporters so I don't see how your"shooting themselves in the foot" analogy has any meaning beyond
the boundaries of RW fantasyland
Most Americans are not broadcast news.
If Trump was inaccurate they'd air the ad and explain how they're exempt. But they can't so they won't. That's how they implicate themselves.
Why should they air negative ads about themselves when Trump won't even release his tax returns? Populist Trumpbots already hate them so what have they to gain by airing negative ads from a known enemy.
Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

I think we're all bozos on this bus.

Reference recognized but again --- devoid of meaning.

Nobody and no entity put's out more fake news, misinformation, and lies than our very own Liar in Chief, Grand Hubba Hubba of Counterfeit Facts, so called President, Donnie the Dufus trump.

RADIO STATION OWNER EXPOSES PLOT TO PULL ALEX JONES OFF THE AIRWAVES

WCKG’s Matt Dubiel joins Owen Shroyer and Rob Dew to discuss the tactics that corporations use to try to get Alex Jones off the airwaves, tactics he has personally experienced and fought against.

Advertisers working behind the scenes to censor Alex Jones Show

Some might want to learn rather than use the source as their weak cop out. This radio announcer even sees the attacks.

It's to much of a task for the sheep to learn if this is done to these guys , other sources will be next.

:lmao: Yet another paranoiac tinfoil rant about a threat on the all-knowing and magnificent Alex Jones, from the totally unbiased objective source of ----------------- Alex Jones. :rofl:

Ever her of "circular reasoning? Ever hear of "psychiatry"? You seem to be in dire need of the latter. The former, you've got that nailed.

Diga me muchacha --- have you ever in fact linked to ANY SOURCE EVER that was not Alex Jones?

Soooooo while you're here still trying desperately to deflect away the question that undermines your entire thread, what about that question? Have we come up with any reason a commercial broadcast entity must air a commercial spot just because some entity offers to buy commercial time? Hm?

Didn't think so. We'll check back again tamorra. And we'll get the same non-answer. Happy huntin'. Here's a tip ----- look in the same place you'd find that law that says radio stations "MUST" air Alex Fucking Jones. :cuckoo:

1,047,712 views on that youtube alone

--LOL

Views of --- what?

add another 15 thousand in in the last hour

--LOL

what the thread is about ya dumb fuckwad

Sooooo ---- you don't know? Your own post, and you don't know what it's about?

Life in Duh Bubble must be ............. uh, interesting.

thanks for proving what an imbecile you are

and once again demonstrating why you are not taken seriously

--LOL

Forum List

Back