Harris May Be in Trouble in a Couple of Weeks.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Just my opinion here--no links will be provided.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.

he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.
Yeah, I particularly like the point he made about being the coach that took his team to state. LMAO. He was a volunteer, assistant coach. Never the head coach. More stolen valor. Why does he NEVER say anything about his record as governor of that failed state? Sounds like Heels Up avoiding questions about her record. BTW, re: your contribution to the Hairy/Balz 2024 campaign--simply put, "A fool and his money are soon parted." Hmmm seems appropriate.

She’s going to give a speech tonight and it will be well received by the audience and the public. Everyone is going to clap, cheer, etc.. However on September 13 or whenever....there may be a lot of folks wishing Walz was on the top of the ticket based partially on that speech he gave last night and the fact that he’s striking all the right chords with his presence. Wow.

It inspired me to make a donation to the campaign (something I don’t normally do). More Walz and less Vance/Blob is what the nation needs. Some optimism, some regular guy/gal energy. Harris has my vote and she would have without Walz but there is a lot of wattage at the bottom of the ticket.
You wil see why she is at the top of the ticket tonight. I think its going to continue. After the debate with Trump it is going to increase. Both Walz and Harris are saying the same thing.

Yeah, I particularly like the point he made about being the coach that took his team to state. LMAO. He was a volunteer, assistant coach. Never the head coach. More stolen valor. BTW, re: your contribution to the Hairy/Balz 2024 campaign--simply put, "A fool and his money are soon parted." Hmmm seems appropriate.
A fool donates to Trump knowing that the money is being used for his personal stuff. He was head football coach.

The debate will be in a few weeks and I don’t think it will change anything

Right now, Kamala has the momentum and Trump seems hell bent on helping her

Walz is loved by many

xi.jpg

No problem. These guys are getting tired. I hope Harris/Walz win and wins big so we can finally get rid of this shit.
It will never go away...they will be boorish misogynists until the day they die because, well, they don’t know any better. The sad thing is that the board lets them get away with it.

The debate will be in a few weeks and I don’t think it will change anything

Right now, Kamala has the momentum and Trump seems hell bent on helping her
I think things are going to just get worse for Trump. He thought he was on his way to a victory after that debate even thugh he had another one coming and Biden has done some things that woud have probably erased that debate performance and put him in the race. However when Biden decided he wouldn't run, that threw a wrench in Trumps plans.

And it's funny, because all these right wingers had been badmouthing Harris. So was Trump. He thought he had an easy victory because Harris was cackles in his mind and in the mind of millions of the repubican base. But as it looks, Harris very well may be "cackling" on January 20th at the inauguration and Trump will be sittng at home waiting for the paddy wagon.

A fool donates to Trump knowing that the money is being used for his personal stuff. He was head football coach.
This is a lie ^^^^ re: the volunteer ASSISTANT COACH for linebackers and defensive coordinator. BTW--anyone who donates to a political campaign is a fool, moron.
"He was the Assistant Coach not the Coach," Richard Grenell, former U.S. ambassador to Germany, said on X.

"Still really, really confused about why they keep pushing the ‘Coach Walz’ thing from a million years ago when Tim Walz was a volunteer assistant coach…why not focus on his Governorship…?…no…they just want to focus on Coach Walz…it’s strange," another person wrote.

Walz was a faculty member at Mankato from 1996-2006. During that time, he served as the Scarlets linebackers coach and defensive coordinator until 2002. Under head coach Rick Sutton, the school won its first state championship in 1999.

I think things are going to just get worse for Trump. He thought he was on his way to a victory after that debate even thugh he had another one coming and Biden has done some things that woud have probably erased that debate performance and put him in the race. However when Biden decided he wouldn't run, that threw a wrench in Trumps plans.

And it's funny, because all these right wingers had been badmouthing Harris. So was Trump. He thought he had an easy victory because Harris was cackles in his mind and in the mind of millions of the repubican base. But as it looks, Harris very well may be "cackling" on January 20th at the inauguration and Trump will be sittng at home waiting for the paddy wagon.

if she treats him like he was a felon in the courtroom come debate time - donny hasn't got a chance. i wonder what the over/under will be that he doesn't finally yell the N word out on live TV?

It will never go away...they will be boorish misogynists until the day they die because, well, they don’t know any better. The sad thing is that the board lets them get away with it.
Sad but true. And if Harris wins we'll see the same bs that we saw during Obama from them. And watch one of these guys try telling us how Harris is creating racial dvision or misogyny.

You don't get to pick your candidates. Haven't you figured that out yet? :badgrin:

Yeah, I particularly like the point he made about being the coach that took his team to state. LMAO. He was a volunteer, assistant coach. Never the head coach. More stolen valor. Why does he NEVER say anything about his record as governor of that failed state? Sounds like Heels Up avoiding questions about her record. BTW, re: your contribution to the Hairy/Balz 2024 campaign--simply put, "A fool and his money are soon parted." Hmmm seems appropriate.
There are so many people she could have chosen that would have been more electrifying than this knucklehead she picked. Trump's choice was a little odd but I can get used to it.... Something's wrong with this guy. I wonder if he'll end up on the scrap heap with Biden. She could have gone for an intellectual like Henry Louis Gates or Cornell West.... God knows where she found this piece of work I looked at his record.... It sucks.

This is a lie ^^^^ re: the volunteer ASSISTANT COACH for linebackers and defensive coordinator. BTW--anyone who donates to a political campaign is a fool, moron.
"He was the Assistant Coach not the Coach," Richard Grenell, former U.S. ambassador to Germany, said on X.

"Still really, really confused about why they keep pushing the ‘Coach Walz’ thing from a million years ago when Tim Walz was a volunteer assistant coach…why not focus on his Governorship…?…no…they just want to focus on Coach Walz…it’s strange," another person wrote.

Walz was a faculty member at Mankato from 1996-2006. During that time, he served as the Scarlets linebackers coach and defensive coordinator until 2002. Under head coach Rick Sutton, the school won its first state championship in 1999.

And so you dare fact check Walz after excusing every motherfucking lie Trump has told? Walz was a football coach. Assistant or not he was a fucking football coach. So GFY.

There are so many people she could have chosen It would have been more electrifying than this knucklehead she picked. Trump's choice was a little odd but I can get used to it.... Something's wrong with this guy. I wonder if he'll end up on the scrap heap with Biden.
There is nothing wrong with Walz. And as long as you support Trump, you don't have shit to say.

Sad but true. And if Harris wins we'll see the same bs that we saw during Obama from them. And watch one of these guys try telling us how Harris is creating racial dvision or misogyny.

Yes, if Harris wins we will indeed be seeing the same thing that we saw with Obama, where EVERY SINGLE FUCKING criticism of him and his policies, will be met with the same bullshit accusations of 'racism'.

Forum List

Back