Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Harris has opened up a five point lead with independent voters and a nine point lead with those under 35. Additionally, all the swing state polls have been shifting in her favor. It sounds like Trump needs to insult some more Republicans, talk about Harris's race, and get his running mate to complain more about childless women.

America needs her to win. It's time for the global shift to finally become a definitive reality and the merging of Central and South America pushed north. It was an experiment that has been dominant for 250 years, not even a quarter of how long the Roman Empire lasted. Illustrates just how remarkable the Roman Empire was. My guess is that the next Chinese Dynasty will outlast all that came before.

Harris has opened up a five point lead with independent voters and a nine point lead with those under 35. Additionally, all the swing state polls have been shifting in her favor. It sounds like Trump needs to insult some more Republicans, talk about Harris's race, and get his running mate to complain more about childless women.

If Trump loses after all the shit-talking you've done about him, you're really, really going to wish he had won instead of Kamala.

Consequences are a bitch.

If Trump loses after all the shit-talking you've done about him, you're really, really going to wish he had won instead of Kamala.

What I say about Trump has no bearing on him losing. He's doing that all by himself, which is why we told you not to nominate him.

I suspect it will open up, even more. Donny will lose another one, and the Republicans have only themselves to blame. Whether it will affect down ballot as much, depend on if down ballot candidates, allow him on the stage with them. Normal Republicans should adopt the Youngkin stance while campaigning, if they do not wish to go down with him.

What I say about Trump has no bearing on him losing. He's doing that all by himself, which is why we told you not to nominate him.

With enough of you out there it makes a difference.

Besides anyone you want to nominate can't win, and anyone who could win you would find some reason to despise as much as Trump.

You will be in the line for the guillotine after me, but still in the line.

The Jacobins may start with the right, but they always end up gunning for the less left.

Besides anyone you want to nominate can't win, and anyone who could win you would find some reason to despise as much as Trump.
Everyone they trotted out was cut from the same neocon Bushbot cloth, that made Trump look like a good deal in comparison.

And they have the smug insolence to call Trump stupid.

Everyone they trotted out was cut from the same neocon Bushbot cloth, that made Trump look like a good deal in comparison.

And they have the smug insolence to call Trump stupid.

And the best part is they would expect us to swallow our misgivings over a Republican "acceptable" to them, while refusing to do the same for someone we would support.

I wish they would just switch parties, become Dems, and be done with it.

"*All numbers in the above chart reflect head-to-head matchups".

IOW, no RFK jr or any other party's candidate.

GIGO.

Bobby? Uh oh!!!

I suspect it will open up, even more. Donny will lose another one, and the Republicans have only themselves to blame. Whether it will affect down ballot as much, depend on if down ballot candidates, allow him on the stage with them. Normal Republicans should adopt the Youngkin stance while campaigning, if they do not wish to go down with him.

True Republicans lost their party to Trump/MAGA. It's over.

Forum List

Back