Harris said that Biden will end the Trump tax cuts, then she said that Biden will not raise taxes. So is Harris stupid or delusional, or both

If you make more than $400,000 a year, you will pay more
Business rates will go to 28%
Sorry fool, the Trump tax cuts do not only apply to people making 400 grand a year.

A dope like you should know

A Dope like you should realize you can raise some rates and leave others untouched
Then why are they saying they would repeal trumps tax cuts, you idiot? Wouldnt they just say they are going to raise taxes? Derp

They are quite clearly saying if you make more than $400,000 or own a business, you will pay the old rate.

If you make less than $400,000.......If you like your rates, you can keep your rates
LOL if you like your rates you can keep your rates.....................

You have made 3 cents do far

Sorry fool, the Trump tax cuts do not only apply to people making 400 grand a year.

A Dope like you should realize you can raise some rates and leave others untouched
Again fool the Trump tax cuts can not be ended without raising taxes.

Respond and get your .05 cents per post fee

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Those making more than $400,000 will pay the old rates. Means their taxes will go up

If you make less than $400,000 you will pay the same.

Simple concept, why can’t you co prehensile it?

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

So are democrats really so dumb as to not understand this?

LOL I already know
She lies---------and keeps lying even she knows that she is snagged lying. She just keeps going and going on with her lie. This is by design---she knows that she is lying and she knows that if she tells the lie often enough---idiots will believe her.
Harris's responses and body language do not add up. She was screaming lines while her body was screaming "I am a Liar"

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Those making more than $400,000 will pay the old rates. Means their taxes will go up

You are contradicting what they themselves say. You arent even a 2 cent hack. You are a shavings from a penny hack. Its pathetic.

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Again simpleton the Trump tax cuts helped all Americans not just those making 400 grand a year. But you keep snorting your meth

You made another .05 cents

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

LOL I already know
Here's a tip. SHE'S LYING!!!
Do not assume a lie, as most dems are schitzo which means in their mind it's true

Harris thinks everyone is as clueless as she is. She is in way too deep.

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Alrighty then, that clears it up, either you don't have a job or you don't have a fricken clue.

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Alrighty then, that clears it up, either you don't have a job or you don't have a fricken clue.
The dems pay him to torch targets

LOL I already know

The little Goebbels love to call Donald Trump a liar, but never have more lies been told in a 90 minute than by Harris last night. Starting with her whopper about a greater percentage of Americans have died from Wuhan than any other country.

Belgium has that distinction in the 1st World, nearly double the number of fatalities per reported case.

But Harris just kept lying and lying.

Then there is Susan Page, what a twat.

"Senator Harris, can you tell us why Donald Trump is a scumbag and literally Hitler?"

"Thank you for asking Susan, Donald Trump killed every Covid patient in the world."

"Thank you Senator. Vice President Pence, you work for the most evil man in human, why have you not killed yourself?"

To Pence's credit, he mostly ignored her loaded questions, but still...

LOL I already know

The little Goebbels love to call Donald Trump a liar, but never have more lies been told in a 90 minute than by Harris last night. Starting with her whopper about a greater percentage of Americans have died from Wuhan than any other country.

Belgium has that distinction in the 1st World, nearly double the number of fatalities per reported case.

But Harris just kept lying and lying.

Then there is Susan Page, what a twat.

"Senator Harris, can you tell us why Donald Trump is a scumbag and literally Hitler?"

"Thank you for asking Susan, Donald Trump killed every Covid patient in the world."

"Thank you Senator. Vice President Pence, you work for the most evil man in human, why have you not killed yourself?"

To Pence's credit, he mostly ignored her loaded questions, but still...
LOL even the flies are voting for Trump after that

LOL I already know

So is Harris stupid or delusional, or both

Yes and Yes. She's also a Democrat and a liar. She's also a former prosecutor which makes her, like most prosecutors, an egotistical, power hungry, unscrupulous truth twisting self serving individual who will do and say anything to further her ambitions. What an obnoxious, condescending, arrogant and disrespectful POS she is. For all the supposed faults the left says President Trump has, and with all the money and success he has had in life, he has never been as condescending or arrogant or disrespectful as this Cee yoU Next Tuesday Beotch even though he has far more right to be.

1602167337458.jpeg

LOL I already know

So is Harris stupid or delusional, or both

Yes and Yes. She's also a Democrat and a liar. She's also a former prosecutor which makes her, like most prosecutors, an egotistical, power hungry, unscrupulous truth twisting self serving individual who will do and say anything to further her ambitions. What an obnoxious, condescending, arrogant and disrespectful POS she is. For all the supposed faults the left says President Trump has, and with all the money and success he has had in life, he has never been as condescending or arrogant or disrespectful as this Cee yoU Next Tuesday Beotch even though he has far more right to be.

View attachment 398688

True, and Willie knows the truth.

My apples are flying

No shit Sherlock.

Again simpleton the Trump tax cuts helped all Americans not just those making 400 grand a year. But you keep snorting your meth

You made another .05 cents
Helped increase deficits. Last year deficit was a trillion during a strong economy.

Forum List

Back