Harris said that Biden will end the Trump tax cuts, then she said that Biden will not raise taxes. So is Harris stupid or delusional, or both

Shitflinger, do you think that was a good outing for Willie Brown's Little Love Muffin?

Do you think America looked at her shrill lies and said "I want THAT for President?"
When she coldly and imperiously cut off Pence several times ("I'm talking now") she sent shivers down the spines of every man in America with an ex-wife.

She has all the warmth and personal charm of a rattlesnake.

Shitflinger, do you think that was a good outing for Willie Brown's Little Love Muffin?

Do you think America looked at her shrill lies and said "I want THAT for President?"
When she coldly and imperiously cut off Pence several times ("I'm talking now") she sent shivers down the spines of every man in America with an ex-wife.

Hey that was offensive to all snakes

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

So are democrats really so dumb as to not understand this?

LOL I already know

You're either woefully mis-informed or lying. Or both. If you make less than $400,000, you're not getting a tax increase.
Harris and Biden both promised to end the Trump tax cuts which do not only apply to people making over 400 g per year. So You're either woefully mis-informed or lying. Or both.

Yawn

There are no permanent tax cuts for those making less than 400K.

Sad little men on this board.

Aren't you glad you aren't Mr. Kamala? I bet he's a big double-header guy.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/...

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

LOL I already know

You're either woefully mis-informed or lying. Or both. If you make less than $400,000, you're not getting a tax increase.
Harris and Biden both promised to end the Trump tax cuts which do not only apply to people making over 400 g per year. So You're either woefully mis-informed or lying. Or both.

Yawn

If the Trump tax cuts are removed then higher taxes are permanent, this is the Biden plan

Yawn

LOL I already know

Harris and The Kid Sniffer know their voters are dumb so they can claim anything they want.

LOL I already know

Harris and The Kid Sniffer know their voters are dumb so they can claim anything they want.
I have just nominated you to the Trump HOF

LOL I already know

Yawn

If the Trump tax cuts are removed then higher taxes are permanent, this is the Biden plan

Yawn

Again, there are no permanent tax cuts for those making less than 400K.

LOL I already know

Yawn

Yawn

Again when Biden removes the Trump tax cuts taxes will be raised. So please vote for Trump unless YOU WANT TO PAY HIGHER TAXES

Tell us can you really afford to pay for every Mexicans healthcare

LOL I already know

Yawn

Yawn

Again when Biden removes the Trump tax cuts taxes will be raised. So please vote for Trump unless YOU WANT TO PAY HIGHER TAXES

If you make more than $400,000 a year, you will pay more
Business rates will go to 28%

How dare you use FActs and direct quotes. You are supposed to use Talking Heads for information.
Either way the consumers will pay more as the costs are passed on to them. We know the drill from the Prog. Its either direct or indirectly. Either way we get reamed.

LOL I already know

Yawn

Yawn

So you want the Trump tax cuts to end so your taxes can be higher permanently

What color is your Ferrari

Right. PROGS have a clear understanding how to create a flourishing business environment and keep jobs at home. Similar an alcoholic is a perfect mate and parent.

They will end the Trump tax cuts which will affect nearly everyone. Not sure what you don't get about that.

If you make more than 100k/yr, they have a 401(k) plan that will no longer allow for pre-tax contributions. That is a tax hike.

They will limit the deductions for those in the 28%+ tax brackets, which is a tax hike.

Put on your thinking caps libs...don't be so easily duped.

Sorry fool, the Trump tax cuts do not only apply to people making 400 grand a year.

A dope like you should know

A Dope like you should realize you can raise some rates and leave others untouched
Then why are they saying they would repeal trumps tax cuts, you idiot? Wouldnt they just say they are going to raise taxes? Derp

They are quite clearly saying if you make more than $400,000 or own a business, you will pay the old rate.

If you make less than $400,000.......If you like your rates, you can keep your rates
They arent "quite clearly saying that" unless you are a complete moron.
"Do away with trumps tax cuts" which applies to hundreds of millions of people DUMBFUCK

I guess they have sufficiently dumbed down the masses to a point where they just aren't capable of understanding anything other than 1st grade level stuff. It has been their plan all along...the exact reason why my children attend private school.

Stupid?...Delusional?

Try straight-up lying.

Yup. Biden said he will raise taxes on any Corp or person who makes $400,000 or more. Kennedy, Reagan and Trump know cutting taxes puts more money in the Fed coffers than raising them ever did.

When Biden's tax cuts don't get the money they want cause Corps and people have accountants then he will raise taxes on every one. Mans a dunce.

Then when he institutes his green shit we will have a train wreck.

LOL I already know

Clearly she is saying that not all of the tax cuts will be repealed.

LOL I already know

Yawn

Yawn

He has promised to repeal the cuts. What do you NOT understand about this? Middle class families benefit from the Trump tax cuts. They will not anymore under Biden.

Forum List

Back