Harris said that Biden will end the Trump tax cuts, then she said that Biden will not raise taxes. So is Harris stupid or delusional, or both

If you make more than $400,000 a year, you will pay more
Business rates will go to 28%
Sorry fool, the Trump tax cuts do not only apply to people making 400 grand a year.

A dope like you should know

A Dope like you should realize you can raise some rates and leave others untouched
Then why are they saying they would repeal trumps tax cuts, you idiot? Wouldnt they just say they are going to raise taxes? Derp

They are quite clearly saying if you make more than $400,000 or own a business, you will pay the old rate.

If you make less than $400,000.......If you like your rates, you can keep your rates

I cant believe you actually used that quote... :laughing0301:

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

So are democrats really so dumb as to not understand this?

LOL I already know

Clearly she is saying that not all of the tax cuts will be repealed.

So when she says we will repeal the Trump tax cuts, she doesn't really mean they will repeal the Trump tax cuts. Gotcha.

Raising the corporate income tax will also result in job losses.

Economic insanity coupled with complete ignorance is a deadly(for the country) combination.

According to History, that is not true.

Job gains were happening under Obama every month....before these billionaire tax breaks went into effect under the Blob.
Yeah, miniscule job gains! Barack Obama and Joe Biden oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Why would anyone in their right mind want THAT guy to run the economy again? Have you listened to his so called "plan"? It's a recipe for the same stagnant economic recovery.

Because every American will pay more when the tax cuts are erased, and this is true even before Biden raises taxes more.

LOL I already know

So when she says we will repeal the Trump tax cuts, she doesn't really mean they will repeal the Trump tax cuts. Gotcha.

Economic insanity coupled with complete ignorance is a deadly(for the country) combination.

Job gains were happening under Obama every month....before these billionaire tax breaks went into effect under the Blob.
Yeah, miniscule job gains! Barack Obama and Joe Biden oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression! Why would anyone in their right mind want THAT guy to run the economy again? Have you listened to his so called "plan"? It's a recipe for the same stagnant economic recovery.

The statistics show that Obama created more jobs (if you're going to say the President creates jobs) than the blob did in the last few years of his presidency vs the first few years of the Blob's presidency.

LOL I already know

The statistics show that Obama created more jobs (if you're going to say the President creates jobs) than the blob did in the last few years of his presidency vs the first few years of the Blob's presidency.

Yeah and my kid found a penny on the sidewalk, doubling his net worth. The economy was in the pits and there was nowhere to go but up. This election is quite bit different. Biden will ruin the economy but blame it on Trump. Mark it down.

LOL I already know

Yeah and my kid found a penny on the sidewalk, doubling his net worth. The economy was in the pits and there was nowhere to go but up. This election is quite bit different. Biden will ruin the economy but blame it on Trump. Mark it down.

The statistics I was mentioning was Obama's 2nd term. Good to hear that your kid's windfall doubled your net worth though.

LOL I already know

Would you care to explain which Obama economic policy it was that created jobs, Candy? Jobs were created during the Obama Administration DESPITE his economic policies...not because of them! One of the main drivers of job creation was advances in fracking which led to a huge boom in the oil and natural gas industry but fracking was something that Barry was against! Oil and natural gas production went DOWN on Federal lands that the Obama Administration controlled!

LOL I already know

The statistics I was mentioning was Obama's 2nd term. Good to hear that your kid's windfall doubled your net worth though.

Point stands...Biden will ruin our economy.

Hey, I am at the point where I don't care anymore what Democrats do. They are ignorant and it can't be helped. Lucky for me, I will be able to leave the country if needed. Unlucky for you sheep and many patriotic Americans who could be overruled by the ignorant masses, they won't be in such a position. It is just sad to see the country I love being wrecked by ignorant Democrats.

LOL I already know

Would you care to explain which Obama economic policy it was that created jobs, Candy? Jobs were created during the Obama Administration DESPITE his economic policies...not because of them! One of the main drivers of job creation was advances in fracking which led to a huge boom in the oil and natural gas industry but fracking was something that Barry was against! Oil and natural gas production went DOWN on Federal lands that the Obama Administration controlled!

Again...if you're under the impression that the President creates jobs...something you guys said didn't happen until Trump came around...Obama's package of stimulus, favorable markets, etc... helped.

Was it the cause? Who knows? One would think though that if corporations were struggling under Obama, the DJIA wouldn't have climbed 149% as it did. Something the blob can't match in his wildest dreams.

LOL I already know

Hey, I am at the point where I don't care anymore what Democrats do. They are ignorant and it can't be helped. Lucky for me, I will be able to leave the country if needed. Unlucky for you sheep and many patriotic Americans who could be overruled by the ignorant masses, they won't be in such a position. It is just sad to see the country I love being wrecked by ignorant Democrats.

Your allegation has no basis in reality.

LOL I already know

Again...if you're under the impression that the President creates jobs...something you guys said didn't happen until Trump came around...Obama's package of stimulus, favorable markets, etc... helped.

Was it the cause? Who knows? One would think though that if corporations were struggling under Obama, the DJIA wouldn't have climbed 149% as it did. Something the blob can't match in his wildest dreams.
The Dow climbed because it was propped up by eight straight years of near zero interest rates by the Fed. In Trump's first two years in office the Fed raised interest rates six times and the Dow STILL kept improving!

LOL I already know

Don't think I didn't notice you ran away from my query as to what Obama economic policy it was that created jobs, Candy! That question is like Kryptonite to you liberals!

LOL I already know

If the present situation CREATED by "democrats" persists-----the country is down the toilet. I HAVE
FAITH that it will end------after the shit hits the fan.
sign me REGISTERED DEMOCRAT more than 50
years. ------voting for Trump

LOL I already know

LOL coming from the fool who still claims hillary is president

LOL I already know

The Dow climbed because it was propped up by eight straight years of near zero interest rates by the Fed. In Trump's first two years in office the Fed raised interest rates six times and the Dow STILL kept improving!
Whatever it was the corporations in the DJIA had a great run under Obama. Trump's $6.6T addition to the national debt hasn't matched President Obama's performance.

LOL I already know

Don't think I didn't notice you ran away from my query as to what Obama economic policy it was that created jobs, Candy! That question is like Kryptonite to you liberals!

From the previous post:

"Obama's package of stimulus, favorable markets, etc... helped."

LOL I already know

From the previous post:

Get tested

LOL I already know

From the previous post:

The stimulus? Do you remember all of the "shovel ready" jobs that Barry created with that? Oh...that's right...they never materialized! Would you like me to pull up the video of him sheepishly admitting that was the case?

Forum List

Back