Harris trounces Trump fundraising by 4Xs

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Trump is reeling in the polls and is so far behind in cash right now it may be insurmountable. The excitement is real. People are putting the money where there mouth is. Harris out raised Trump by 4:1 last month ($204M vs only $48M). And that is without her convention bounce which will be big. And that doesnt count the drain of legal fees from Trump's numbers.

Vice President Harris' campaign brought in $204 million last month — four times more than the $48 million that former President Trump's campaign raised in the same span, new FEC filings show.

Why it matters: Harris' fundraising exploded in the weeks after she entered the 2024 race. Her cash edge gives her a cushion in the crucial final months of the campaign.

State of play: Harris announced earlier this month that her campaign and affiliated committees raised $310 million in July, more than double the $138.7 million that Trump and his committees brought in.

• The campaigns are able to tap into fundraising by affiliated committees and parties, but the money brought in by just the campaign can be helpful with advertising. Campaigns get discounts on TV ads, while parties and other groups have to pay full price, Reuters notes.
  • Both campaigns have aggressively ramped up their ad spending in recent weeks as they race to define Harris.

That doesn't bode well for her chances. All that money behind her and she's barely breaking even in the polls.

LOL. She is killing it right now in polls, news, social media, rally sizes, celebrity endorsements, energy, and finally in fund raising. But yea. That is really bad news. You guys crack me up.

LOL. She is killing it right now in polls, news, social media, rally sizes, celebrity endorsements, energy, and finally in fund raising. But yea. That is really bad news. You guys crack me up.
Does she have a platform yet?

Little libertarian, I was a goper most likely before you got out of nappys. YOU are bitching about one, but apparantly not the other, candidate being light on specifics. Go swim.
Yeah. I'm a real Trumpster. :rolleyes:

Same old shit.

Trump is reeling in the polls and is so far behind in cash right now it may be insurmountable. The excitement is real. People are putting the money where there mouth is. Harris out raised Trump by 4:1 last month ($204M vs only $48M). And that is without her convention bounce which will be big. And that doesnt count the drain of legal fees from Trump's numbers.

Vice President Harris' campaign brought in $204 million last month — four times more than the $48 million that former President Trump's campaign raised in the same span, new FEC filings show.

Why it matters: Harris' fundraising exploded in the weeks after she entered the 2024 race. Her cash edge gives her a cushion in the crucial final months of the campaign.

State of play: Harris announced earlier this month that her campaign and affiliated committees raised $310 million in July, more than double the $138.7 million that Trump and his committees brought in.

• The campaigns are able to tap into fundraising by affiliated committees and parties, but the money brought in by just the campaign can be helpful with advertising. Campaigns get discounts on TV ads, while parties and other groups have to pay full price, Reuters notes.
  • Both campaigns have aggressively ramped up their ad spending in recent weeks as they race to define Harris.

Yup, DemoKKKrats are the party of billionaires and corporations.

Harris' campaign brought in $204 million last month — four times more than the $48 million that President Trump's campaign raised in the same span.

RUBBISH. Even if the numbers are right, that only represents a windfall Harris got the past month from funding long held back from Biden for months unless he dropped out--- a big part of why they forced Biden to quit, meantime, Trump has been getting a steady stream of money all along. Last I checked, both candidates were currently very close to each other in total donations accrued.

Not that donations directly amounts to winning. Most people see past the slick ads and lies to see who is the best person.

But I understand why a rubber booby like you NEEDS to lie, it makes you feel big, like a winner, just don't fall over when her donations fall off precipitously next month while Trump's carries on.

She is killing it right now in polls, news, social media, rally sizes, celebrity endorsements, energy, and finally in fund raising.

Only in the leftwing media working to support the democrap party, idiot.

And rally sizes? Get real. She just held a rally and only 250 people showed up.
In Pittsburgh, she had an "impromptu" appearance at a sandwich shop where all the patrons were actors bused in with her.

ROFL.gif

I never called you a trumper.
Whatever. You're fixating on "equal time" criticism or some shit. I'd never even consider voting for Trump. That's a non-starter. Unlike Democrats, I actually think electing him again will be a disaster for the nation. I'm looking for a reason to vote Harris. So far, I haven't seen anything. All I've seen is the same-old, same-old.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back