Harris/Walz raised $360 million in August vs Trump/Vance $130 million. Is this fair?

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008

Harris raised $361 million in August, nearly three times Trump’s haul

The Democratic presidential campaign on Friday said it enters the final months before the election with $109 million more cash on hand than her rival.

Trump campaign says it raised $130M in August

Is this fair? I mean seriously, is this fair? Trump should probably be suing somebody. I mean if Biden had not dropped out of the nomination process, and if the media had not looked into Vance being so weird...

45 presidential seals Trump.jpg

The Democratic presidential campaign on Friday said it enters the final months before the election with $109 million more cash on hand than her rival.

Is this fair? I mean seriously, is this fair? Trump should probably be suing somebody. I mean if Biden had not dropped out of the nomination process, and if the media had not looked into Vance being so weird...

View attachment 1007373

Must be all those small donors from their big grassroot campaign and broad popularity.

View attachment 1007373
Just proves that the rich want Marxists to help destroy this country.

If you want an AMERICAN president. Vote Trump.

If you want a Chinese puppet, you vote kameltoe.

So clear everyone can figure it out.

Must be all those small donors from their big grassroot campaign and broad popularity.

As long as it's not $100 millions from Heroes like Trump's Medal of Freedom broad Miriam Adelson, who is braver, tougher, and unwounded...

Trump says presidential civilian award is 'better' than top military honor whose recipients are 'dead' or 'hit' by bullets​

Trump praised Republican donor Miriam Adelson for having received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, a top civilian award.

As long as it's not $100 millions from Heroes like Trump's Medal of Freedom broad Miriam Adelson, who is braver, tougher, and unwounded...

Trump says presidential civilian award is 'better' than top military honor whose recipients are 'dead' or 'hit' by bullets​

Trump praised Republican donor Miriam Adelson for having received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, a top civilian award.
So long as it's Chinese money being funneled through Act Blue you're happy with it.

Trust me, we know.

Just proves that the rich want Marxists to help destroy this country.

If you want an AMERICAN president. Vote Trump.

If you want a Chinese puppet, you vote kameltoe.

So clear everyone can figure it out.

Trump praised Republican $100 million donor Miriam Adelson for having received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, a top civilian award.

The billionaires rallying behind Trump after his conviction

So long as it's Chinese money being funneled through Act Blue you're happy with it.

Trust me, we know.
All these felons and Criminals, Spies, and Lies From Trump's First Campaign and The List is Yuge!!! Russia, Russia, Russia and The Trump Connection. Earlier in 2016, it was not about the Steele Memo: "The Nunes memo confirmed that the Papadopolous matter triggered the investigation—and not the Steele dossier, which some Republicans had alleged to have been the trigger."

We're Just Finding Out That on August 16, 2024 The Justice Department Had The FBI raid the Virginia home of Dimitri Simes, Former Trump Campaign Adviser from 2016. The Former Trump Campaign Advisor Is Being Charged With Violating U.S. Sanctions and money laundering.

I do seem to recall that Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos had pleaded guilty to making a false statement to FBI investigators, a felony. A Felony.

Months of rich liberal donors sitting on their money because they didn't want Quitter Joe in the race had nothing to do with it. Wow!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back