Harrison Butker’s ‘extreme’ political views has made him extremely popular…the number one selling jersey. Are we watching a political movement happen?

Of course you don’t…you tell us to import more thirdwolders, you tell us to pay for their litters of babies instead…Remember?
Ummm ok. Thing is I never said that. So, there is that. But that has zero to do with this topic.

Ummm ok. Thing is I never said that. So, there is that. But that has zero to do with this topic.
WTF…libs are choosing cash over family and then telling us we need to import thirworlders to fund our social security. You honestly haven’t heard that?

WTF…libs are choosing cash over family and then telling us we need to import thirworlders to fund our social security. You honestly haven’t heard that?
I'm not voting for the dems. I think it's a huge massive positive more and more young women are feeling free to choose what they want in life rather than just have a family. That's such a positive for the nation.

A white male talking about DEI shows me someone who is really unintelligent about how white males have got to where they are.
I got here because of hard work. Nobody handed me anything because I’m white. Nobody should have to hand you anything because you’re black. Get off your lazy racist ass and make something of yourself. The reason you’re a failure is you. You suck and nobody would want to take a chance and give you an opportunity because you don’t deserve one. Everyone you could have had give you an opportunity to do better passed because you’re not a good worker. You’re just black. That’s your entire work ethic. You aren’t good at a job, you have no skills, you just want to be handed success because you’re black. Nobody gives a fuck. Go back home and live on welfare. Other than the taxes I pay to keep your worthless ass alive I don’t give a fuck if you live in poverty. You’re where you belong and where you earned.

If you need your race to be the deciding factor of your success you are a failure and deserve nothing.

I got here because of hard work. Nobody handed me anything because I’m white. Nobody should have to hand you anything because you’re black. Get off your lazy racist ass and make something of yourself. The reason you’re a failure is you. You suck and nobody would want to take a chance and give you an opportunity because you don’t deserve one. Everyone you could have had give you an opportunity to do better passed because you’re not a good worker. You’re just black. That’s your entire work ethic. You aren’t good at a job, you have no skills, you just want to be handed success because you’re black. Nobody gives a fuck. Go back home and live on welfare. Other than the taxes I pay to keep your worthless ass alive I don’t give a fuck if you live in poverty. You’re where you belong and where you earned.

If you need your race to be the deciding factor of your success you are a failure and deserve nothing.

Then you are a failure and deserve nothiing. That and you suffer from psychosis. Whites have what they do because of their skin color. You guys have ignored all of American history to lie to yourselves about your accompishmemts. I've made something of myself and you, along wirth the rest of the whites who think like you, need to stop making such idiotic commemts and assumptions. Laws and policies allowed your asses opportunities we didn't get. And the attitudes that you and other right wing whites here have prove that the same racism that has denied us equal opportunity exists right now.

Like this one, and don't lie about it being rare becauuse it is not.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Then Flash brings his punk --- in here talking about how blacks are using racism as an excuse, and the same shit your ignorant --- has said. And understand this white ---, I pay taxes and I have paid taxes to watch punks like you get subdivisions built, or tax abatements while my community gets nothing. I have my money in banks that gives punks like you loans while denying blacks the chance to start a businesses. And don't try the excuses because:

"A recent study conducted by a team of researchers from the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Utah State University, Brigham Young University, Rutgers University, and Lubin Research found that banks were three times more likely to request follow-up appointments with white business owners than better-qualified Black business owners, and the Black business owners were subjected to far greater personal and financial scrutiny compared to their equal or less creditworthy white counterparts."

We have paid for what your white ----- have right now. More whites are on welfare, both TANF and corporate welfare.

Quite frankly whites who think like you piss me the fuck off. You're racist then you have the mfing nerve to try telling somebody how race doesn't matter.

At the start of the 2023 season ChurchLeaders listed "10 Christian Players Who for God":
  • Patrick Mahomes
  • Jalen Hurts
  • Kirk Cousins
  • Derek Carr
  • Russell Wilson
  • Trevor Lawrence
  • Dak Prescott
  • Damar Hamlin
  • Harrison Butker
  • Cooper Kupp
There have been plenty of players in this category over the years. Too bad all the attention has focused on just one, just as it was a while back with Tim Tebow.

At the start of the 2023 season ChurchLeaders listed "10 Christian Players Who for God":
  • Patrick Mahomes
  • Jalen Hurts
  • Kirk Cousins
  • Derek Carr
  • Russell Wilson
  • Trevor Lawrence
  • Dak Prescott
  • Damar Hamlin
  • Harrison Butker
  • Cooper Kupp
There have been plenty of players in this category over the years. Too bad all the attention has focused on just one, just as it was a while back with Tim Tebow.
Under leftist rule…Black Christians (blacks in general) can say whatever they want with complete immunity from any scrutiny. Butker is white…he has rules to follow says the purple hair woke white guilt left.

Under leftist rule…Black Christians (blacks in general) can say whatever they want with complete immunity from any scrutiny. Butker is white…he has rules to follow says the purple hair woke white guilt left.
No, that's not the general rule. You just can't deal with blacks who speak the truth of continuing white racism.

It is really astounding that this guy's statements of support for his wife has been met with such absurd hostility. This is as bad as JK rowling saying women menstruate.

1. This Butker fellow has a right to his opinions.

2. He was speaking to a Catholic school that had invited him.

3. So what he said was not that astonishing.

4. He believes a woman is happiest as a homemaker, that abortion is wrong, and that the idea of Pride Month is silly.

5. He was, however, smart enough not to touch the racial issue in this nation. After all, he could have antagonized some of his team members.
His speech is supported by the great majority of Americans. But it is Hollywood, the media and the uni party that won’t like what Butker said

It was a heroic speech by Butker. And we’re seeing a response to radical feminism and BLM. It’s a beautiful thing. Radical feminism radical LGBT stuff will be in the dustbin of history.

While COVID might have played a large role throughout your formative years, it is not unique,” he said. “Bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

He’s one of the best if not the best field goal kicker in the league so this is huge.

It’s those people like IM2 Curried Goats JoeB131 MarcATL

And many more lefties here that simply don’t understand that they are engaging in propaganda. Their whole world is about to be changed for the better. They support degeneracy or their political party leaders are supporting it. the American people black-and-white from all walks of life reject the far left.

No, he didn't say anything wrong. He just gave his misogynist views on how the hand maidens should look at life. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that life for anyone who chooses it. Statistically, 2/3rds of the women graduates that he was speaking to will go the professional route.
Are you being sarcastic or trolling. You just said he didn’t say anything wrong but then accused him of misogyny. Why are you doing this?

The American people are tired of left-wing fanaticism. Of masculinity being assaulted. And they’re also tired of lefties lying that Trump supporters or Christians are “against women’s rights”. We’ve all seen it lefties lie all the time. May God forgive them.

Radical feminism and BLM propaganda has brought us one of the worst middle classes in American history. Record numbers of young people men and women who are lonely and depressed. Those are the most important stats. Why don’t Lefties ever respond to these facts.

What the left does is accuse people of misogyny, racism without any proof whatsoever. Or if somebody criticizes an organization like BLM or says that they were traditional values they get called the racist. This is a form of evil. Everyone with logic and love and who supports equality understands that there are strict definitions of racism and misogyny. And lefties cannot point out somebody like Harrison Butker engaging in this.

We’re gonna have a great future , the rejection of Budweiser things like Harrison Butker speech, comedy making a comeback with regards to the roast of Tom Brady where everybody was targeted jokes are made about blacks and trans people and white people and no holds barred. A lot of things are happening to fight back against BLM filth and cancel culture.

Last edited:
Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
vggbjjjjjj.png

Is a Hip To Be Conservative movement taking root right before our eyes?
A celebrity speaks out in public, shits all over leftism in a commencement speech, gains national attention for it and doesn’t get cancelled….his popularity skyrockets as jersey sales blow up…..Trump is winning the 18-29 age bracket….dark people in New York seem to be pumped on Trump….Is something happening?
Harrison Butker is a hateful racist, bigot, and misogynist – he represents everything reprehensible and wrong with the Christo-fascist right and conservativism.

The NFL has had issues with women because of domestc violence incidents involving players, and then you have DeShawn Watson. So here we have a sexist kicker. Watson survived because he is a talented player at the highest valued position in football. Several running backs have survved because they had been 1,000 yard rushers. But a kicker who spews nonsense probably doesn't have long on the team. But Andy Reid is a merciful guy, so we'll see.
Seems the Chiefs have become the Marvin Lewis Bengals-WEST

no crime of level of misogyny is too great for a roster spot.
Rice
Ross
Hill
Hunt...

hahaha…you poor libs…you honestly try to believe all households are as fucked up as yours…hahaha
Us legit core Americans don’t have any purple hair weirdos in our households….no faggots or rug munchers, no chicks with dicks, no degenerated bottom feeders, nobody who believes abortions are cool….no abnormal whackos.

Sorry whackadoodles!
Then explain you KKKloset KKKween

1716022843026.gif

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Seems the Chiefs have become the Marvin Lewis Bengals-WEST

no crime of level of misogyny is too great for a roster spot.
Rice
Ross
Hill
Hunt...
Kareem Hunt got kcked off the team. Tyreek Hill was traded.

We'll see what happens to Butker.

Kareem Hunt got kcked off the team. Tyreek Hill was traded.

We'll see what happens to Butker.
Nothing will happen to Butker. His comments have been amplified quite a bit by all the hysterics though.

Do you remember the empty stadiums? That can happen again.
You mean these
Attendance
2016 17.2M
2017 17.8M
2018 17.2m
2019 17.0m
2020 1.3M
2021 18M
2022 18.8M
2023 18.9M

excluding 2020
Average 17.8
Variance to high 1.1M
Variance to low .8 M

Average low per game variance (16 game season)
That's 2019 2 years after Kap

So, what? You KKKlowns planning another round of COVID?

1716023603304.gif

Attachments

• 1716024304104.png
    1716024304104.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1716024513663.png
    1716024513663.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back